It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amityville Horror Pic

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
That would be great NJstomp.Tonight im going to try to find some info surrounding the deaths aswell as pics from the house at the time of the investigation I dont think that there would be much activity now.

If what Im thinking is true there should only be the one ghost anyway!

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The house doesn't get investigated anymore because the new owners want privacy and say nothing out of the ordinary happens there now.But that's not to say it didn't or might not again someday

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Am I the only oen seeing the outline of the childs face and the other image that looks like the lion in the middle of the door beside the lion pic on the wall?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Maybe you could point it out on the picture and post it because I have no idea what you're talking about.

As far as nothing happening in the house since, maybe it was the Lutz children that woke the house up. Maybe nobody's had children in it since.

Peace

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Intersting theory DR. LOVE espescially as children were murdered there .....
About the other lion i see it in the middle of the door but looks more like a panther and is very faint ,maybe an optical illusion

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
NM.

[edit on 1/19/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
One thing that is for sure creepy is that all of the furniture from the murders was left behind I think and that Mr.Lutz did not change any of it.
The children were supposedly sleeping in the same beds that the kids died in.

I am going to be studying this topic for a while i think it will be interesting!

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Try this site for starters and there's one hosted by George himself i''ll try to find for you troy.
www.amityvillehorrortruth.com...
sorry above is George's site

[edit on 19-1-2006 by kuhl]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Great link neighbour I appreciate the help I cant wait to get all the info.

I really want to find some stuff on the murder case of the Defeo's.A big part of hauntings surround the cause of death and the circumstances
surrounding the individuals.Everything from intelligence levels to the amount of trauma experienced upon death!

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Look at the first pic posted and then look at the center of the only door showing. It is the middle of the door, not the middle of what is showing but the middle of the door is you were looking at the whole door. You can see the outline of the face just like a pencil sketch, you can see the circle of the face, the mouth and eyes and nose and to the right of it the lion face also. It is very easy to see, at least for me it is, some of you may have to squint but it is there.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well, after a little looking around, I ran across this :

WARNING.
This link leads to actual crime photos.
Including a few dead bodies.
LINK
It has pictures of the halls and rooms etc.

I've been taking a look to see if I can find any info on this particular photo in the thread and can't find anything on it.
In fact, I was starting to think this may not be the amityville house at all.
But, the arcitecture does in deed match up as does the floor plan.
Here's the original Photo:

Take a look at the banister.
Here's a crime photo of the landing on the second floor :

Notice the banister is pretty much dead on as far as style goes. It has the little hook and the drop as well.

Still looking around, but maybe that'll give someone something to work with.

-DT

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Interesting.
On www.ghoststudy.com, this photo was removed by the request of George Lutz.

The first time that picture was shown was on the Merv Griffin show back in 1979. It was discovered 3 years after it was taken. Gene Campbell, who was a professional photographer, was brought into the house in 1976 when the Warrens went in with their team. He set up an automatic camera on the 2nd floor landing that shot off infrared film, black and white, throughout the night. There are literally rolls of film with nothing on them. There's only one picture of the little boy. In 1979, I was putting together a book that has yet to be published that included the photographs. The secretary I had at the time was about eight months pregnant. We had dozens of these pictures to choose from that didn't have the boy, and she asked me: "Which one should we put in the book?" I told her to just pick one. She came running back into my office about 5 minutes later saying that every time she picked up the photograph with the boy, the baby kicked her. We then asked my kids if they knew who this was. Missy said it was the little boy she used to play with in the house. I then called the Warrens and the photographer and let them know about the picture."

LINK

Another interesting note is that he said it was the second floor landing, which as you can see in the above photos do not match at all. So one or the other are either wrong, or there is more than 1 set of stairs in that huge house. But, according to the map I displayed earier...there is only 1.

Still looking into it.

-DT

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Derek, notice how short that first flight of stairs is tho. Looks to me like it wraps around and goes up a little more to the true second floor which is where the picture must have been taken on the opposite wall. They did say the house has 3 levels, but I'm not sure if that includes the basement.

You have to look at the link you provided, and the 3 different pictures that show the bottom and top of this first flight. The picture with the yellow curtain doesn't look like the second floor lander, just a lander before the second floor.

[edit on 19-1-2006 by livenlearn]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Derek Trance
Here's a crime photo of the landing on the second floor :

Hey Derek, you've done a great job in this thread! Thanks man.

The above picture doesn't jive with the floor plan that you posted earlier. At least I can't see it. On the other hand the picture with the alleged ghost does jive with the floor plan. Is that a floor plan for the whole house or just one floor? That photo of the landing could be a fake just to throw people off. Just my opinion.

Peace

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You know what, I think livenlearn is right.
I'm thinking the stairs just go straight. floor to floor.
But the more I examine that picture, it does indeed look like it goes halfway to a "Landing" and then does a 180 and then up the rest of the way.
Good call livenlearn.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Took a few seconds, but this I believe is what livenlearn is talking about:
(A picture is worth 1000 words)

The second floor "landing", is 1/2 way between the 1st and 2nd floor.
And for note, that map (The one used here as well) is of the second floor I believe.

-DT

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
ghosts do exist - ive seen it myself. - i once had the luxury of debunking the area of spectres , ghosts this kind of subject material, but as always - show me the evidence then ill beleive it. - like i say, i now beleive in ghosts.

This house is a bad place - thay should knock the thing down and leave that land well alone...(isnt it suppose to be an indian burial ground?) - if so, recognise this detail and just get the hell away from that plot of land.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
not built upon an Indian Burial. Although one is some what near bye. This 'myth' has been debunked.

I was fairly sure, but it's been awhile since I read it, that the remake paperback of Ammityville Horror (I also had an origanal copy, and wanted to see the difference, which mostly came in the Forewards) had something about first the house being moved, and then demolished.

I don't have the book on hand, but if anyone has a copy they can see it in the Authors notes about the book. Again, I could be wrong on the house being moved, but the Indian Burial myth is out.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i saw the same documentary..and the pic with boy most deff. gave me chills but as much as i believe in ghosts but does any one think that the shot could of been staged? but then again the boy in the pic gives off no shadow like the other objects in the pic soooo im not sure.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Just a quick note on the floors for livenlearn and all interested others there are 4 floors basement/ground/1st /attic

[edit on 20/1/2006 by kuhl]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join