It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First country to back Iran on anti-Israeli remarks.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
NR

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The North Nigerians were the first ones to back Iran and i'm guessing there would probably be more on Africa, this might go slowly but if this whole thing keeps up than who knows how many more ME countrys will join in.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I dont think any major power is going to back those remarks even with a ten-foot pole. In private a bunch of countries might

But I highly doubt many goverments are in public going to back those statements. Since right now Israel is the only power in that region that has the abilitly to wipe countries of the map. 400 nukes is going to make many people think twice about wiping it off the map.

NR

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
I dont think any major power is going to back those remarks even with a ten-foot pole. In private a bunch of countries might

But I highly doubt many goverments are in public going to back those statements. Since right now Israel is the only power in that region that has the abilitly to wipe countries of the map. 400 nukes is going to make many people think twice about wiping it off the map.

Isreal is very small and if all ME countrys point their ballistic missiles at it than it would definatly be wiped off the map, 2,000-5,000 Shahab-3B's can easily destroy but god forbid that ever happens.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Oh no! With an army as formidable as Northern Nigeria's, Israel is doomed! Can Florida handle a jewish influx of that magnitude? I guess we'll soon find out....

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR

Isreal is very small and if all ME countrys point their ballistic missiles at it than it would definatly be wiped off the map, 2,000-5,000 Shahab-3B's can easily destroy but god forbid that ever happens.

Thats the reason Israel has the "Samson option". They know they horrible outnumbered and thats the reason they have it.

They are IMHO crazy enough to use it.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by ShadowXIX]

NR

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by NR

Thats the reason Israel has the "Samson option". They know they horrible outnumbered and thats the reason they have it.

They are IMHO crazy enough to use it.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by ShadowXIX]

But who will be the first ones attacking? with our satelite already up i'm sure there has been alot of pictures taken through Israel.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR
But who will be the first ones attacking? with our satelite already up i'm sure there has been alot of pictures taken through Israel.

And your pictures are going to stop Israel from raining nuclear missiles down on Iran how?

NR

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by NR

And your pictures are going to stop Israel from raining nuclear missiles down on Iran how?

Those pictures are to see where israels defence is,airfields,training camps etc... i didnt say anything about stopping them i said they are taken to get a better accuracy on attacking... man i'm no mullah or I.R supporter stop trying to pic arguements with me.....

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR

You can bet if there is a war, that satelite will be the first casualty. It will be jammed so fast they will wonder if its even still up there.

It's really not a funny subject though, calling for the anhilation of the Jews. They tend to take that personel since that little halocaust incident.

Interesting times, interesting times. You gotta love them.

Wupy

NR

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

Originally posted by NR

You can bet if there is a war, that satelite will be the first casualty. It will be jammed so fast they will wonder if its even still up there.

It's really not a funny subject though, calling for the anhilation of the Jews. They tend to take that personel since that little halocaust incident.

Interesting times, interesting times. You gotta love them.

Wupy

yes your right, a satelite that has been made by iranian experts and russian scientist will all of a sudden jam out of nowhere, good analysation.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by NR]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I never said you were, I was responding to your reply to shadow's comments about the "Samson option". What is meant by that is, if Israel were backed against a wall, and was severely attacked by the ballistic missiles you referred to, rendering them unable to respond conventionally, they could light up the whole region. That's a no win situation for anybody, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

yes your right, a satelite that has been made by iranian experts and russian scientist will all of a sudden jam out of nowhere, good analysation.

What are you trying to say, satellites made by Russians are immune to being jammed? Do you know that the west has a technologic lead in terms of electronic warfare?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I don't think that would ever happen, because the ME countries would need to be watching their backs for death flying in from the east in the form of nukes from the USA.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Iran's president made a big mistake by saying those words. He's antagonizing everyone. Even regional muslims powers have condemned him.

In matter of war, I don't think Iran really stands a chance. The Israelis have a far more modern and effective army than Iran.

cjf

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR
The North Nigerians were the first ones to back Iran [/url] and i'm guessing there would probably be more on Africa, this might go slowly but if this whole thing keeps up than who knows how many more ME countrys will join in.

“North Nigeria” is not a country, as the thread title indicates.

25,000 Muslim protesters in Kano is a “drop in the bucket”.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I don't think that would ever happen, because the ME countries would need to be watching their backs for death flying in from the east in the form of nukes from the USA.

That would be unnecessary, Israel has it’s own nukes. They were ready to use them in Desert Storm against Iraq for launching Scuds at them, I think they would be more than wiling to lob them at Iran if attacked first.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well, is not like Iran really has much strike capabilities. Most of their military equipmet is old and dates back to the days of the Soviet Union. So, I don't really think Iran has any means of "wiping Israel off the map" unless they develop and use nuclear weapons. Which would in turn bring about their anihilation as well.

Israel on the other hand, has very high tech defensive equipment. They even have patriot missiles to protect themselves, and ther civilian population is very well trained to handle missiles.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR

Ummmm If Israel gets "wiped off the map" I think they will take the rest of the Middle East and Persian Gulf with them. One thing Israel doesn't do is bluff when it comes to their existence. Thinking that they are bluffing when it comes to that would be a fatal mistake by any nation reckless/foolish/ stupid enough to test them on that.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
North Nigeria is not a country.

The article seems to refer to a shiite group orgaizing marches in an Islamic region.

Muslims are suckers for an emotion laden tirade... So they get out and wave placades, burn effigies, and throw shoes, big deal, just more manipulation of populations using religious avenues to push political agendas.

See it all the time in Arab nations, its what you get when you combine religion with government ...

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I dunno, I think any war with Iran on the part of the US/Israel would almost certainly trigger a wider middle eastern war, really a world war 3 type scenario. I can't believe that the powers that be in DC are trying to ramp up an pre-Iraq invasion-esque criticism of Iran. Getting involved in a conflict with them could make Vietnam look like a tea party. They have a huge army that is well equipped and experienced (Iran/Iraq war).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join