It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know where to buy dafodils?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Why would a guy like me be asking this question?

It's simple, really - the girlie is pissed.

I don't really care where (they're a spring flower, and it's fall. I gotta wait a few months) to get them, but I do wanna know this, something I've never been able to figure out in all my years.

Let's pretend I have a girlfriend. Let's pretend she gets back and says she wants to spend the night with her girlfriends. Let's pretend I say okay. Let's then pretend my roommate and I hang out with some other girls on the hallf, have a few drinks. Nothing would happen, I would stay sober and shun off come-ons by the drunk girls. Then let's pretend I finally get away from them and go back to my room and have some fun on ATS and with comedy shows. And let's pretend my girlfriend is royally pissed at me, and has been avoiding and ignoring me all day, and refuses to acknowledge I exist.

WHERE is the logic there? I could understand if I had actually done something wrong, but I haven't. And she knows that. I just can't fathom the process that has to be going on in her head to reach any other conclusion than "Hi, I missed you."

P.S. - I'd love the flowers if you can get them to me by, oh, say, 9pm EST?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Does this help at all?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
being a women i understand your girlfriends logic, lol, its a girl thing,

anyhows, you need to make it up to her big time, role out all the attention, tell her how much she means to you, and that really without her with you that night ...... you had a boring time so went back to your room, thinking of her!

she cant bare the thought that you may have had a good evening without her,

she cares for you alot and wants to be the one who makes you happy..nobody else,

sounds odd i know ...but believe me im right... dont get all mad at her... communicate.... ask her why shes mad at you, and be gentle its her feelings for you that are making her act this way, give her loads of love and im sure you will do great!

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If you live near a large city that has a Chinatown or an area with oriental flower shops (a bonsai store), they often force paper whites and daffs in shallow pans of gravel.

I do sympathise with your girlfriend problems and I know I'll never understand woman. You might try meeting a good man that will understand you better and give up on this whole heterosexual thing. :shk:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
to get daffodills i go out to the back yard, we got about 20 square metres of them

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
She and I are fine, better than fine. She gets this pleasure of out not kissing me back, it drives me nuts. (hence the pleasure)

At any rate, we hashed everything out, 'twas okay. I still can never hope to understand the thought process, but, whatever, it's cute.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Making up can be some of the best times in a relationship.

top topics

join