It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from from Finalnd!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Just tought id pop in here and say hello to everybody! Hope we'll learn much from each other and share wonderfull and interessting stuff! Wanna know me? My msn is: [email protected] And my icq is: 217536925

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Bonebutcher!

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, nice to have you here.

If you need to find something, you can use the great ATS Search for it.

[edit on 10/28/2005 by JBurns]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hi Bonebutcher, welcome to ATS.

Does Finland really love Conan O'Brian?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Welcome BoneButcher to ATS have fun! lol Conan O'Brien I am a big fan

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Its a damn shame that the other 4.7 billion people cant...

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
... The truth that Conan is awesome?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Yes the truth that Conan is awsome! LOL!!

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Since we're already talking about it...
Does Conan air in English or do they translate to Finnish?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
No way man! People wont stand for it! Its in original language and finnish subtitles. But you must understand one thing. people in Finland are divided between Finnish and swedish-finns. Its an very old story that started with the Christian crusaders that came to Finland in the 14th century and forced upon the finns the Swedish dialect, you might say that if you belive the "Grey" story we "The finns that speek swedish" is an dying people. Because our dialect and our view of life is quite different to our swedish brothers . you might say its an ongoing conflict but eventually the finnish side will conquer because, well we live in a finnish country and the majority of the people speak finnsih. But we never loose faith and as going as having a femaile president...well... Let´s just put our hands together and pray!

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Oh no, another finn... There goes the neighbourhood

Terveisiä Vantaalta

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Good to hear from Finland. I understand the hunting and Salmon fishing are fantastic. I hope to visit your country but "time, whatever that may be" (S.Hawking) will tell.
I didn't reallize that Sweeden forced christianity upon the innocent peoples of Finland. I'd say sorry but then I didn't have a thing to do with that bit of history. Keep your original language though, it's tradeitional. Of course, you realize that almost no one else on earth will bother to learn it. lol
I assume that you guys all learn Russian and the Scandinavian languages. Your English is good, do your schools teach it at an early grade level such as in Sweeden?
Anyway, welcome, tell us all about Finland when you're ready. I am familiar with Sako and Tika but who isn't.
skep (Ft. Myers, Florida)

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
WELCOME... Finally on other Fin has found his way here... AND YES, CONAN IS AWESOME...

Terveisiä Hesasta...

new topics

top topics

join