It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Like President Bush?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
No, I believe GB is an idiot. Heck, I'll list the reasons:

1) He is totaly lost with that war he's fighting

2) He is the #1 cause of the deaths of a lot of people, not just Americans but America's allies and the Iraqies

3) Mmmmm, I don't think a president who smoked pot before and one who got rather "average" grades during his younger school days should be in office

4) You could tell there is something wrong with him just by looking at his dumb expressions; he smiles like an idiot during speeches

5) He still hasn't givin promised millitary supplies to Poland and whatever other countries he made promises to

6) He is just as pathetic of a joke as is the whole government

7) Dem taxes he's been tinkering with really, really blow

8) He is hiding many things from us and he has been proven to be a liar

9) He isn't doing anything to bring more jobs to America and is letting them go oversees

10) OK, this may be a personal reason but MY GRANDPA WON'T QUIT NOTIFYING ME THAT GB IS A TERRORIST!

There, 10 reasons that I thought of rather fast and I could probably think of way more. I do believe that this cowboy is better than John Kerry though. They both...........er, I'm not going to finish that statement........
Heh, I miss the days of old Billy Clinton.

Oh, ya, him being a Christian is quite the joke also. How could you believe in God, understand the religian, and then start a war? Do anyone of you know what war is? Have any of you realized the horror and pointless destruction of it? Anyone who truly knows what war is will tell tell that war is mad. Ask the Iraqies, they say that GB is just as bad as Saddam Hussien.
Not to mention that that war is illegal..............

[edit on 1111/11/0505 by Acekwak]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join