It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Dumb and Dumber' Rob a Bank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I am putting this into the jokes forum just because if someone had just said this had happened, no one would believe them. Unfortuantely, it is all true.
2 guy from the land down under move to Colorado.
They decided they wanted to live the good life and wanted to live it now not later. Solution, let's rob a bank!
Now, let's not rob just any bank... they rob their own bank, wearing their name tags, and did not even try to disguise their distinctive Aussie accents! I don't know too many Aussie's in good ole Vail, Colo.
Now, let's go on a spending spree... make a large purchase ($10 thousand worth) at the local jewelery store.... pay for it using just $5 bills from your big heist.
Now, hey... this money is heavy... let's hide it in the trash and come back for it later.... let's not forget to take pictures of which trash can we put it in so we won't forget.

Needless to say, these 2 idiots are in the local jail

'Dumb and Dumber' Rob a Bank

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
haha ...*aussie accent* REAL smooth, mate! LOLz i think them aussies been doin a little too much clinky clink

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KatieD
haha ...*aussie accent* REAL smooth, mate! LOLz i think them aussies been doin a little too much clinky clink

Righty, mayt, I agrees with that.
Not even my own family members would be dumb enough to do that and I've seen them pull off some really good comedy acts! (like I, they're Polish; being stupid is a tradition of ours)
................... Five years..............................heh, what idiots....................................

[edit on 1111/2/0505 by Acekwak]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
oh yeah my family acts dumb too but...lol not THT dumb! i bet they were....
lol

top topics

join