It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jim Jones of Koolaid Fame a victim of MK-ULTRA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
In 1970 the CIA had numerous classified projects active worldwide under the codename MK Ultra. By 1976 MK Ultra had given birth to MK Ultra II, MK Ultra III and something relative known at the time as the door mouse contest.
In October of 1978 I was stationed in northern Brazil. An operative of our outfit was a remote player of the MK III group and was conducting experiments with an unnamed research company in Guyana at that time. The nature of these experiments was unknown to me, however in January of 1978 I was informed that he was leaving us, and that MK Ultra III was to have no further presence in that area. I was told that the majority of MK III resources were being poured into the New England region and reconstituting as a unified intelligence company called Operation Blizzard Green. Oddly enough this was one month before the infamous blizzard of '78 which took countless lives in the northeast united states the following month.
By June of 1978 I had been reallocated to Boston Massachusetts. In late June or early July I ran into the same operative at a mass debriefing. He had very little to say about what he had been doing in that span of months,
except to say that MK Ultra was a dead subject. I never asked about operation blizzard green, though a superior had a told me upon my arrival to Boston that blizzard green was still active and operatives involved in the project were being referred to as Casserole Masters by most other groups in the area.
Of all the top secret code names I had ever encountered, the casserole masters made the least amount of sense to me personally. Especially considering the context within which they operated.

<< 1   >>

join