It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monks Remote View the Aliens Coming

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Remote Viewing Tibetan Monks

See Extra Terrestrial Powers

Saving The World From Destroying Itself In 2012

by N.K. Subramanium

“The things that will destroy us are:

Politics without principle;

Pleasure without conscience;

Wealth without work;

Knowledge without character;

Business without morality;

Science without humanity,

And worship without sacrifice.”
MohandasGandhi.com...

Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Mankind cannot and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent.

Every human being though their current acts in life called “Karma” can alter the future lives to some extent, but changing the destiny in that large extent will not be allowed to that great an extent.

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of “God”.

In India and China UFO sightings have increased in many folds. Many say the Chinese and Indian Governments are being contacted by the Extra Terrestrials.

In recent days most UFO activities have been seen in those countries who have indigenously developed Nuke capabilities.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us.

Source: 216.132.172.70...
----------------------------------

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality…

To change something...

Build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."

I found this in a filing cabinet and had forgotten it..
comments?

mod edit: format

[edit on 28-10-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
.........Wow.

.........Wow.

What a long, informative post. Thank you siriuslyone. It does seem that a growing and more obscure amount of people are making references to 2012, etc.

If something happens in 2012, it seems that we will have lived the craziest lives in the history of the world with more revolutionary change than ever before. I myself am pretty skeptical that anything is going to happen. But the world does seem to be teetering, and still at least 4 and a bit more years to go until 2010 when it supposedly starts.

All I know is when the general public gets word of it, you can bet there will be some huge Dec 21/2012 parties, much larger than any Y2K party. lol.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Thank you for the comment..
Seems to me that the OP, Mayans, Egypyians and NOW the most revered group of humans in the world have now said 2012 is the time.
As far as I know the humble Tibetian Monks have never even commented on the fact there are aliens, so I believe this as much as as is possible.
When I go into trance, the ONE thing the grays ALWAYS say is that "this planet we will not be alowed to be destroyed by nukes, we will stop that"

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The one thing I wonder though is how long they have been saying this, and if they have ever made any other similar predictions. I'd also like to hear if Tibetan monks have ever predicted anything that actually came true.

You never know if some tourist just told them about 2012 and they started talking about it. One thing I noticed though is they never actually mentioned aliens. The quote from them said "Supernatural divine powers will intervene", and then the rest that talked about aliens wasn't their own words.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You know I actually belive this. I have been researching NDE's. Alot of them say that God will not allow the planet to be destroyed.. So in a way we can consider the Grays to be some type of gardian angel of sorts.

Note on myself. I do not believe there is a god as in religios god church god.. I do however beleive in something. I am just not sure what yet..

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thank you for this great thread.
Its got some good and unusual reading.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
You never know if some tourist just told them about 2012 and they started talking about it. One thing I noticed though is they never actually mentioned aliens. The quote from them said "Supernatural divine powers will intervene", and then the rest that talked about aliens wasn't their own words.

I dont think these people are looking for fame and glory. These people are an interesting group. They only come here reincarnated just to help other people. Not for self gain.. so this statement is illrelivant.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
>>When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Fnord of the Day- 2012

2+0+1+2 = "5"
ADAM

www.cs.utk.edu...

32-23 = (23+23=human life)
20+12=32
20+1+2= 23
(3:22)

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
32-23 = (23+23=human life)
20+12=32
20+1+2= 23
(3:22)

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm not saying the monks are doing it for fame or money. I'm just questioning their validity. I don't think that monks are dishonest or selfish at all, in fact quite the opposite. I am just wondering how accurate it is, being somewhat skeptical.

I have been researching NDE's.

Out of Body Experience/Astral Projection/NDEs seems to be one of the easiest ways to find all the answers you are seeking in life
. I've been researching it for about 6 years as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
all the above=simple prayer and meditation
just a matter of plugging in

mod edit: quote from above post

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
all the above=simple prayer and meditation
just a matter of plugging in

mod edit: quote from above post

You have got that right..
I wonder if 'ignorance is bliss' often.
After all of my experiences, the chakras being opened is like walking on a razor blade..wisdom cannot be bought..

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Originally posted by Yarcofin

I dont think these people are looking for fame and glory. These people are an interesting group. They only come here reincarnated just to help other people. Not for self gain.. so this statement is illrelivant.

... this statement is not irrelivant. ThichHeaded is saying is that the TOURISTS have put words into the mouths of the monks. How is that irrelivant?

Anyway, I would certainly like to know what the monks really had to say, not what a tourist interpreted. This whole article can not be taken seriously with such claims as ...

Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way.

Scientific Interpretation of the statement "Devine Powers" ? What science are they speaking of here?

What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

Ok ... so was it tourists or scientists? This is just silly.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to believe everything written here but I just can't simply because the article was written very poorly. I'm just not one to believe everything I read. Whos to say the Monks actually said any of this?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
noise'

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by noise

... this statement is not irrelivant. ThichHeaded is saying is that the TOURISTS have put words into the mouths of the monks. How is that irrelivant?

I misinterpeted what Yarcofin said..

I didnt read it thoughly..

I do however stand behind everything i said besides the illrelivant part.

[edit on 10/28/2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I like the whole alien encounter 2012 idea, but I heard India Daily is about truthful as Weekly World!!

So, yea........I don't know, I'm pretty sure the monks are pretty well ahead of us though. I mean they can even I heard story where they walk around in the skivvies in the snow, at below zero temperature and still manage to perform normally under that condition. I heard they can move boulders with their mind, and very spiritually ahead of his (astral project and etc.). But, when it's hard to know what to believe these day.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by skyblueff0]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
thats alot too think about. if go into world war three or nataions start killing nations I dont know why thay would want to save us.but I pray to god thay would for my 3 kids sake thay would.if we found a nother world far away that was in the same problem would we help them. I bet we would but our goverment would not let us know about it in the beginwith.

I also read that the Mayans stoped righting the calener becous thay got bored righting it 'if that is true that would be some relefe.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Bull#..... sorry but it is.

India daily is worse than rense for fabricated stories by creative writers.

I suspect they have hired some wirter with a science degree to write such crap as...
www.indiadaily.com...
Gravity variance as space-time curvature facilitates sending a probe through a Black Hole – alien expertise to handle impossible

Analysis of dark energy through modeling and inversion of 3-D gravity tensor field reveals extraterrestrial influence on gravitational radiation

Controlling the gravitational radiation of Black Hole – an achievement that makes an alien civilization colonize the Hyperspace.

Sorry guys, youv'e been had... just another reason to have some healthy skepticism....

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I have a comment to make.

When my brother was alive he was a mensa genius. He told me back in the late 80's that in a little over ten years mankind was going to start awakening spiritually in mass. I didnt really take him to seriously. Then in the late 90's I started to read some articles about earth raising its vibrational state, and that a certain percentage of mankind was going to raise there vibration state at the same time. Those that do would reach a 4th dimentional state by 2012. I didnt give that too much merrit either. I never really bought into the whole new age spiritaul stuff, I used to think it was all rather flaky and illogical.

Until this year.

My wife had a psychic reading last year and I humored her. I always thought they were rip offs. Her reading by this woman (whom was a practicing Wiccan priestess) was so on the money. Not only was she correct, but it was a very unusual circumstance that could not have been faked. So I started to pay attention.

This year she had another reading and my wife recorded it. Before I heard this reading I figured maybe somehow this woman was reading my wifes mind. The witch started talking about me. I had an outrageous financial plan on my mind at the time that I dared not tell my wife or anyone else until I had some other things figured out. This plan if you knew me or my wife you never would have thought was on my mind. This woman told my wife the end result. When I heard this person on the tape, it was indescribable the way everything changed for me. All of my beliefs were rearanged within seconds. You would have to have been me to understand how this could have happened.

I am now very spiritual and meditate nearly everyday. I think mankind is on a spiritual transformation. Not everyone. Quite a few though, my wife is becoming quite good at devinition. She knows who is calling everytime the phone rings, and can read people like you wouldnt believe.

It seems we are living in interesting times. So much happening at the same time. Destruction, war and hate. Resurection of the spirit, peace of mind and love.

Anything has become possible, after all this staunch conservitive has become a tree hugging witch!!

[edit on 28-10-2005 by LoneGunMan]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join