It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Recall...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
How is it that there is so much discussion around the country and in the news focusing on the California recall of Gov. Davis and his record of governence, yet not one mention of recalling George Bush who, givin his record should have been put at the top of the list.

Just compare the two and see how they stack up against each other. Bush leads hands down!!!

I vote for a recall of George Bush on the grounds that he is doing the same thing as Davis, only 10 times worse.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'll sign that petition!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
You didn't hear it from me, but given that there are like 100,000 ats members or something, I'm sure they'd be happy to sign a petition to recall Bush. You could make it a recall research project
and mail out or have them mail in signatures, to which you could scan and print out on a formal impeachment petition or something....

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If you want the subject on national news we are going to have to take over the big guys, CNN FOX. I can see it now, comandos breaking into the news room with automatic toy water guns LOL

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
If you want the subject on national news we are going to have to take over the big guys, CNN FOX. I can see it now, comandos breaking into the news room with automatic toy water guns LOL

Just like the "Running Man!" Which, coincidentally enough stars Arnold Schwarzenegger!

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Just like the "Running Man!" Which, coincidentally enough stars Arnold Schwarzenegger!

Or the movie "Airheads". Bush could be impeached, but I don't see it happening. Too many people still like him. Where Davis only had a 20% approval rating.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Vote to Impeach Bush

[Edited on 19-9-2003 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The Davis thing is to keep everyone distracted from the Bush thing.
It seems to be working really well if that is the case,wouldn't you agree?.
Good link!,I voted to get rid of the rat.

[Edited on 19-9-2003 by uNBaLaNCeD]

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Putting an ad in the paper, through vote to impeach or yourself, is on the best things you can do: www.votetoimpeach.org...

new topics

top topics

join