Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Aliens are demons.

page: 5
7
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
So the premise that ETs are demons can reversed, in that demons and angels are most probably ETS.




posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok
 


Chemical straight-jacket!

Your ET's wen away for one of two reasons; 1) they weren't real in the first place, 2) your brain chemistry is no longer that of a "normal" person, and thus your "extra" abilities are "disabled" (telepathy, etc).

In either case if you are still taking SSRI's you may want to get another opinion, perhaps from a provider whoo isn't so uch into cheical control, and more into natural medicne healing. As I seriously hope you are aware; ALL of the recent "mass murder" events were done by poor folks who were taking SSRI's. The whole class of chemical is dangerous.



posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by engineer418
reply to post by crazyewok
 


Chemical straight-jacket!

Your ET's wen away for one of two reasons; 1) they weren't real in the first place, 2) your brain chemistry is no longer that of a "normal" person, and thus your "extra" abilities are "disabled" (telepathy, etc).

In either case if you are still taking SSRI's you may want to get another opinion, perhaps from a provider whoo isn't so uch into cheical control, and more into natural medicne healing. As I seriously hope you are aware; ALL of the recent "mass murder" events were done by poor folks who were taking SSRI's. The whole class of chemical is dangerous.




I know they are not real they were hallcinations. I worked that out when I was 8. I have had other treatmnet alongside the SSRI but they work and I dont fancy have my hallcinations come back as they were not pleasent and I have a life to lead so can be worring about bed time.
I do not have any violnet tendencys so I think Im safe. Im more passive agressive.
edit on 12-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I believe that there are real physical aliens somewhere out there. In a Universe this vast, it is probably a certainty.

I also believe that interdimensional beings probably exist. Call it a guy feeling.

However, UFO abductions are a more complex phenomenon. There are political manipulations that have used the UFO as a shield to manipulate belief structures.



posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Some of this banter sounds like Hitchhiker's Guide.



posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I was playing with my kitten useing a laser pointer and it got me thinking.....


What if the weird lights in the sky and UFO's are just the way for demons and fallen angles to play with us like we do with cats and dogs.

They could be haveing a right laugh at us for chaseing the lights.



posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
“The aliens will announce their arrival. These beings are ethically very far ahead of us.” (Jesus Christ; 97 07 07)

I am on the street with a friend. Suddenly I see a spaceship. It looks alike as the spaceships I have seen several times during the last weeks and months in nature on the earth. They look flattened like a soap bubble. However, my friend sees no spaceship. With outstretched arm and finger, I try to show it to him and only when it becomes slower, he can see it. It lands. Shortly I have second thoughts whether these are really the affectionate beings. I hear inwards and check my heart. Yes, they are. I am delighted and properly adrenalized.
Then a voice informs me that the leader of this divine intervention is that being which one calls Sananda. Many people also say Jesus Christ or God's son to him. The extraterrestrial call him „The Lord“. (Vision; 00 09 15)

There are hundreds of steps of higher spiritual existence; our so-called awake consciousness is only a semiconscious state, which we overestimate extremely! The saying that we are the crown of the creation is an irony and self-overestimation! The earth is one of the more out-of-date places of the creation. So far, we only reached the daybreak of the cosmic being.



posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have proof aliens are in fact negative spiritual entities (demons).

The nature of the proof is spiritual, but it's more physical than you could imagine.

I could go to a lab and reproduce the spiritual proof for the world to see, the thing is, no credible noteworthy lab on earth would allow the experiment to take place, because the word "spiritual" alone is taboo in the scientific community.

I could use any room on earth and call this room the 'lab', any participant on earth, be it the most famous to the least famous atheist, 100% of the time I could prove to this atheist that aliens are negative spiritual entities (demons).

I have conducted this experiment in the past on accident and it has worked 100% of the time, I have conducted this experiment on purpose a few times since and it has worked 100% of the time.

The reason I have not conducted this experiment with a video camera rolling and posted it on youtube is because I would end up becoming famous for the 1 thing, and if I became famous for proving demons are aliens I would be on the spiritual "hit list" of demons worldwide, my life would likely fall apart as demons are resourceful at breaking down any human using an unlimited number of methods, it's what they do, they are more powerful in large numbers, the last time every demon on earth combined their powers to break someone that person's name was Jesus.

I think it's somewhat safe to anonymously proclaim Angels are Demons because this is the truth, but to make it your goal in life to spread this message will only result in you being public enemy number one of the demons who don't exactly understand the concept of forgiving or forgetting, they live for holding grudges.



posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JW2002
 


Did you know that you can blind your cat, or anyone, that looks into that beam?

Or have you already figured that out?



posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by engineer418
reply to post by JW2002
 


Did you know that you can blind your cat, or anyone, that looks into that beam?

Or have you already figured that out?



Its a low powerd Laser designed for Animals. I brought the thing from a Veternary surgery. To blind the cat I would have to point it in its eye for about 30 seconds and guess what im not pointing it in its eye in the first place!



posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by StefanParlow
 



These beings are ethically very far ahead of us.”


What evidence do you have for this notion? Did you know that any ET living within 50LY or so prolly aren't any more advanced than Terrestrial Humans?

Farther than 50 ly and they prolly haven't visited yet.



posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JW2002
 


LOL. Okay ... if you say so.

any more than a few milliwatts and it will instantly blind any eye looking at it. Thats basically; if it has enough power to project a spot, it will blind.



posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by engineer418
reply to post by JW2002
 


LOL. Okay ... if you say so.

any more than a few milliwatts and it will instantly blind any eye looking at it. Thats basically; if it has enough power to project a spot, it will blind.


Obviouly it will blind if I stuck right into the eye for a number of secounds which is why I dont the same way I dont poke her in the eye with the stick her fluffy ball is on haha



posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by malchir
I have proof aliens are in fact negative spiritual entities (demons).
I could use any room on earth and call this room the 'lab', any participant on earth, be it the most famous to the least famous atheist, 100% of the time I could prove to this atheist that aliens are negative spiritual entities (demons).


Do tell.

To put this simply Sir; You have so such evidence, nor would you be able to produce such evidence under any circumstance soever.

So, in spite of the "dangers" you think are present, I'm "callin' ya". Show us your cards so to speak. I want to see your expirement. By the way, IF you are correct, then there is an obligation on your part to tell everyone else, unless of course you are not Human.




I think it's somewhat safe to anonymously proclaim Angels are Demons because this is the truth, but to make it your goal in life to spread this message will only result in you being public enemy number one


Yes, and for good reason; IT'S RACIST



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by engineer418
reply to post by StefanParlow
 



These beings are ethically very far ahead of us.”


What evidence do you have for this notion? Did you know that any ET living within 50LY or so prolly aren't any more advanced than Terrestrial Humans?

Farther than 50 ly and they prolly haven't visited yet.

I believe in the words of Jesus Christ. Years ago I was on a spaceship too. Proofs. No I do not have. I have only the experience.



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StefanParlow
 


As an expirencer myself I can relate to the idea of havng an exirence and no "proof". What everyone needs to understand is there are NO PROOFS. Proof only works in Physics and Math, every where else we have probabilitys.

Anyway, I consider personal exirence to be viable evidence, but, only when related. In my 60+ years of exirence, I have not found ET to be at all advanced above Terrestrials, and in some cases, less evolved in a "civilization" aspect. Most are little different from Terrestrial Humans.

They most certainly are not demons.

edit on 15-4-2013 by engineer418 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by engineer418
reply to post by StefanParlow
 


As an expirencer myself I can relate to the idea of havng an exirence and no "proof". What everyone needs to understand is there are NO PROOFS. Proof only works in Physics and Math, every where else we have probabilitys.

Anyway, I consider personal exirence to be viable evidence, but, only when related. In my 60+ years of exirence, I have not found ET to be at all advanced above Terrestrials, and in some cases, less evolved in a "civilization" aspect. Most are little different from Terrestrial Humans.

They most certainly are not demons.

edit on 15-4-2013 by engineer418 because: (no reason given)

There are many aliens of different spiritual development. Not all races are well meaning to us. Here one channeling out of my book for instance:

“There are many different races of extraterrestrial. The Santiner are well meaning to you, however, there are also races as for example the Reptilians who are less well-meaning to you.” (Jesus Christ; 04 11 15)



posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well, does the Bible say anywhere that demons are creatures from another planet? Or vice-versa? Did a demon in the Bible ever claim to be from another planet? Of course not.

So if you are going to believe in Biblical accounts and descriptions of demons, why would doubt what else they say about them? For instance, demons nearly always announce specifically who they are and where they're from. They want you to know! But to your knowledge, have you ever heard of an alien doing that? No way.

Are you only going to pick some of what the Bible says and ignore the rest? Because that's what you're doing if you think demons are aliens misidentified by heathens. You're the one doing the misidentifying by displaying your sad lack of understanding and faith in the Bible.



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Can anyone give me proof that these entities are either aliens or demons? I seriously doubt that they are swamp gas or Venus, but other explanations cannot be ruled out completely.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthEvolves
Can anyone give me proof that these entities are either aliens or demons? I seriously doubt that they are swamp gas or Venus, but other explanations cannot be ruled out completely.

Mysticism is the experience and knowledge from a close contact with the spiritual world. Thus, the mystic may in many ways set only claims that you cannot prove. The reader or interlocutor can and should judge with his heart, whether it makes sense for him or not. You cannot prove the spiritual. Do you want to create a scientific formula for God?
I have seen beings from Venus and talked with them, I was in the universe, I flew in space ships, and I have energetically combined with Mary and Jesus Christ. However, I cannot prove it. The spiritual you can only experience if you are also open to the spiritual and you do not remain in your own preconceived opinions and construct of thoughts. You can only live the spiritual development and experience through self-experience. Inspirational impulses can be helpful and are often the door that has first pushed open. A mystic may therefore be very well the inspirational impetus and basis for a forward thrust in one's own spiritual development. God is lived love and is about feeling and not the mind. On approaching, the spiritual by argument is not only impossible but also the completely wrong approach and from the beginning doomed to failure.





new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join