It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are demons.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I still go back to the alien abduction stories. The giant needle "probes" and the drawing copious ammounts of blood, etc.

You can get a DNA swab with a q-tip. And it's DNA that the aliens are supposedly after.

Now, in most religions, demons are said to crave blood, and to have sex with humans. Both of these are featured in abduction lore.

Hey what about this.

Our ancestors believed that people who had consorted with the devil would have a "witch's mark" on the skin.

What if those were alien implant-chips????

Or optionally, what if the things we hear claimed as implanted homing devices are actually the "devil's mark????"

The idea of the traditional witch's mark was to make the human feel like they had a "pact with the devil," and could never go back to God again.

Certainly, the modern recipients of alien implants feel "controlled" as well.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This a very interesting thread....i undertsand how the fallen angels could have been demons,i know it was about 200 angels who fell,led by semgasa,they were bound in the abyss until the return of god,it doesnt say they have dominion over the earth,or are demons,they left there first estate,which was heaven,and thy defiled themselves with earth women,my question is how did a angel have sex with a human if the angel would have been a spirit form,but if the were in a physical form ,then i believe they were just aliens playing around with there own experiments,most likely they corrupted there pure alien dna by having sex with the earth women,so the elite aliens didnt like that very much,so in return they were kicked from heaven and stranded on earth....

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
i know it was about 200 angels who fell,led by semgasa . . .

it doesnt say they have dominion over the earth,or are demons,they left there first estate,

. . . most likely they corrupted there pure alien dna by having sex with the earth women,so the elite aliens didnt like that very much . . .

Any sources, or just spewing stuff from comic books?

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say that I didn't notice this thread until now.

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
Blueprint for World Domination

I. Destabilize
A. Tear down Family, the State, the Church, any source of security; make earth’s people suspicious of their own institutions.
B. Once public Athiesm is achieved, a “return” to spirituality (based on 'feelings' instead of morality)
C. Introduce Foreign Religions and relativism
D. Introduce Drugs and the obssession with sex
(This stage was completed ~1975)

II. The Alien Presence
A. Convince the public that aliens are watching
B. Use media to convince everyone that aliens are benign. Begin cautiously and escalate: first "Close Encounters," then "ET," "Cocoon," and finally "MIB" to convince the public that the aliens mean well.
C. Engineer a world catastrophe
D. Land at the White House “Just like in the Movies”
(current status is item II-B)

III. Contact
A. The aliens solve a World-wide catastrophe, one that threatens all life
B. The aliens explain:
1. That they created Life on Earth
2. That they created all World Religions
3. That Mohammed, Buddha, and Christ were aliens in disguise
C. The aliens set up a One-World-Government
D. Those misguided people who remain believers after the aliens have “explained away” Mohammed, Moses, Buddha, and Jesus are mentally ill and a danger to the public.
E. The aliens will give Earth their cold-fusion, their teleporters, their food replicators, and their pleasure-amplifiers, but on one condition:
F. All who receive the alien technology must
1. Acknowledge that Aliens created both Earth and Humans
2. Join the Alien-led One-World Government
3. Convert to the new Alien One-World Religion ( which for some strange reason, will still be headquartered in Jerusalem, where the Dome of the Rock now stands )
4. Bow down before the Alien LEADER, who is actually Satan in disguise.

I'm impressed by that list Dr.! It makes complete sense to me. The way I see it those things don't necessarily happen in order from top to bottom. For instance, I still see the process of "tear down family" still ongoing today. It is the most important thing on that list as far as I'm concerned. The family unit must be destroyed for the final scenario ever to take place, IMO.

Also:

3. Convert to the new Alien One-World Religion ( which for some strange reason, will still be headquartered in Jerusalem, where the Dome of the Rock now stands )

Somewhere in there falls the mark of the beast.

BTW, I gave you a "way above" for that list. Good stuff!

Peace

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
My mind is racing with the paralellism between the "witch's mark" of medieval demonology and the "alien implants" of abductee lore.

Hmmm. Maybe there are other similarities?

Demons and aliens both want to breed with humans

They are interested in our body fluids, especially blood.

They both teach that human religion is false. (the djinn are supposed to have invented the blasphemies of islam, for instance.)

cattle mutilations are similar to the curses that witches were supposed to put on livestock.

In Jung's work on UFO's, he pointed to medieval woodcuts of witches carrying lanterns while they rode broomsticks through the sky. He saw a similarity with modern UFOS. It's all just really lights in the sky, if you think about it.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
aliens ar not demons. we kall a Inteligence Live from an another planat for an alien, but some of them act like an demon maby. ugly #ers
evil

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HDD09
aliens ar not demons. we kall a Inteligence Live from an another planat for an alien, but some of them act like an demon maby. ugly #ers
evil

Well, since there is no actual proof that they ("aliens") are from another planet, we are free to delve into hypotheses of what these beings may be. People are witnessing something, so they claim. We don't know what they ("aliens") actually are. It is not up to us to prove or disprove. If I understand the purpose of Skunkworks, this is a forum for the discussion of these hypotheses.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Perhaps all we know of angels and demons is direclty due to the reprocussions of humanity. It seems all prophesies are told in the past tense, leading some to believe that the messages originate from an observer who is recalling said events. In the future, time travel may be possible. Perhaps we errored (in some immense way)and we are now trying from humanities perspective to ascertain truth about concepts that are near impossible to contemplate.

Consider this: If humanity in the future introduces technology from the future into the past, then humanity comes closer to acquiring time travel in a parallel timeline, and in effect we would be continually phiing (PHI) time. For we will be fractionalizing the time span from beginning to the acquisition of technologies that permit us some control over time.

Humanity, the future, and aliens still play a part in this scenario, however the intentions of the messengers, the ones sending the messages, and the message itself elludes us.

What could offer the purported results so stated of the ark of the covenant (no army that has it can loose), if not a way to send a message into the past? Certainly not a weapon, but a form of communication. Communication, mind you, is one of the first thing attacked in wars.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
www.fallenwatchers.com... Aliens, Angels, & UFOs This page is set forth to reveal the angelic nature of beings often referred to today as aliens. What are these "aliens", and are they "aliens" at all?

All throughout history we find civilizations speaking of supernatural gods that come to earth with revolutionary teachings, most of them desiring worship. Many UFO researchers have cited Isaiah chapter 14, which states that Lucifer was cast out of heaven for attempting to put his throne above that of the true God.

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."

The book of Enoch goes deeper into the story, speaking of 200 angels that apparently followed Lucifer in his fall out of heaven, and into the second heaven.

"And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn

and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl,

Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. These are their chiefs of tens.

And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms

and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants."

Matthew, chapter 24 tells us that in the future, the same things (the genetic manipulation, the "watchers" intervention on earth) will be taking place again.

"But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

In the days of Noe, the "Sons of God" came to earth and bred with women.

Genesis Chapter 6:

"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

"...But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God."

The story continues with the building of the ark which we are all familiar with.

"Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch."

The earth was utterly destroyed by a great flood, apparently because of the corruption of mankind's DNA.

I'm sure many of you have heard of alien abduction cases involving women being either impregnated and/or experimented upon, it has become part of the alien pop culture of our society. Is it happening again? Are the fallen angels once again manipulating humanity?

Another very interesting story regarding ET is the story of Aleister Crowley
Aleister was a famous top ranking occultist, who adopted the name 'The Beast' as his own. Aleister conducted a ritual called the Amalantrah Workings. This ritual was part of his "Great work," the goal of this great work was to establish contact with non-human intelligences.

The following is from ThothWeb, describing the ritual:

"The purpose of the Amalantrah invocations, by Crowley’s own admission was to open an interdimensional portal that would allow him access to beings from other dimensions. One of the beings that came through this portal, the one Crowley sketched was named Lam."

"The picture of Lam itself can certainly be considered genuine as it has a verifiable history. Crowley actually included the portrait of Lam in his ‘Dead Souls exhibition’ held in Greenwich Village, New York, in 1919. It was also used as an illustration to H.P Blavatsky’s book ‘The Voice of the Silence’ around the same time."

The article continues...

"Beneath the picture Blavatsky wrote: "Lam is the Tibetan word for Way or Path, and LAMA is He who Goeth, the specific title of the Gods of Egypt, the Treader of the Path, in Buddhistic phraseology."

The picture of "Lam" is nearly identical to the modern day "gray" alien.

Look at the photo, and article, here: www.thothweb.com...

A recent poll that was posted on Chuck Baldwin's site shows us that the Christian community has been weakened greatly by some means.

The story was titled "Christian’s no different from the world." The story went on to say that pollster George Barna conducted a poll regarding the beliefs and conduct of today’s Christians. He used the following criteria:

*Believing that absolute moral truths exist.
*Such truths are defined by the bible.
*Jesus Christ lived a sinless life. *God is the all-knowing, all-powerful creator and still rules today.
*Salvation is a gift of God and cannot be earned.
*Christians have a responsibility to share their faith in Christ.
*Satan is real.
*The Bible is accurate in all its teachings.

Surprisingly, the poll concluded that only 9% of today’s Christians have a biblical world view. According to these statistics, more than 90% of "born again" Christians would deny any one of these criteria.

In this compromised state, new biblical "truths" can flow in with little to no resistance.

Could one such "Truth", completely at odds with true biblical teachings be a "Supernatural working of deception" to convince humanity that he has evolved, or is evolving physically and spiritually to eventually dwell with the gods, his supposedly true creators?

"...of whom is his [i.e., the lawless one's] arrival according to [the] supernatural working of Satan, in all power and signs and wonders of deceit [fig., counterfeit miracles], and in all deception of the unrighteousness among the ones perishing, because they did not receive the love of the truth for them to be saved. And for this reason God will send to them a supernatural working of deception, for them to believe the lie, so that they shall be judged, all the ones not having believed the truth, _but_ the ones having delighted in unrighteousness."
(2 Thess 2:9-12 ALT version)

Recently the Catholic church has issued several amazing statements regarding evolution, aliens, and the bible.

"Catholic church no longer swears by the truth of the bible"

"THE hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church has published a teaching document instructing the faithful that some parts of the Bible are not actually true. NI_MPU('middle');
The Catholic bishops of England, Wales and Scotland are warning their five million worshippers, as well as any others drawn to the study of scripture, that they should not expect “total accuracy” from the Bible."

"Evolution in the bible, says Vatican"

"THE Vatican has issued a stout defence of Charles Darwin, voicing strong criticism of Christian fundamentalists who reject his theory of evolution and interpret the biblical account of creation literally."

Do space aliens have souls? Inquiring minds can check Jesuit's book

"VATICAN CITY (CNS) -- Galaxy-gazing scientists surely wonder about what kind of impact finding life or intelligent beings on another planet would have on the world."

Brother Consolmagno said the Bible is also replete with references to or descriptions of "nonhuman intelligent beings" who worship God. For example, he said the Scriptures talk about angels, "sons of God" who took human wives, and "heavenly beings" that "shouted for joy" when God created the earth."

What do we walk away with from these announcements?

1. The bible is not true in all its teachings.

2. The creation story, as we have known it, may be flawed.

3. A feeling of "Hath God said?"

Is this part of the great supernatural working of deception?

Is humanity being prepared to accept his new gods? www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... In Sex and Rockets, Carter quotes Crowley successor Kenneth Grant, who wrote, "The [Babalon] Working began.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..just prior to the wave of unexplained aerial phenomena now recalled as the 'Great Flying Saucer Flap'. Parsons opened a door and something flew in." Carter also suggests it mighthave been the atomic bomb that opened this door between dimensions. He then further illustrates the importance of the year 1947,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.illuminati-news.com... This also leads to the UFO connection. Some UFO researchers believe that the first flying saucer and Grey alien incidents, particularly Roswell, stemmed from the creation of the entity envisioned by Crowley and later, by Parsons. A sketch of an Enochian entity (from Crowley) looks strikingly similar to the quintessential Greys - the iconic extraterrestrial beings. Parsons had some kind of contact in a New Mexico desert, too, at this time, with a being from Venus. The timing of this also lends to the mystery because it all happened in 1946, just prior to the Roswell incident of 1947.
www.factnet.org... FACTNET: Hubbard and the Occult, part 1 of 4 --Hubbard and Parsons were attempting the most daring magical feat imaginable.
They were trying to incarnate the Scarlet Woman described in the Book of Revelation as "Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlot and Abominations of the Earth...drunken with the blood of saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus."
www.forteantimes.com... Parsons was certainly ahead of his time in things other than rocketry. Before each test launch, he was in the habit of invoking Aleister Crowley's Hymn to Pan, the wild horned god of fertility.
On Tuesday, 17 June, at 5:45 PM, Parsons died after two mysterious explosions devastated his home. He was consumed with flame, just as Hubbard's "channelling" had prophesied some six years previous: "She (Babalon) is the flame of life...She shall absorb thee, and thou shalt become living flame before She incarnates".

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
very intresting premise and question you have posed here and by the number of hits in one day..a topic which seems to intrest a great many people.

Ok..you posted:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Actually, in Greek, the second to the last word is not "high," but "ep-ouraniois," which would be something like, "just below the heavenly places." Maybe the high stratosphere?? "

I find this part of your post absolutely delightful. The translation in lieu of most High also very appropriate with the view in mind of the usage of the expression "the prince of the power of the air." Though I am not versed in languages when I see things like the etimology of words...it dawns on me over and over that our ancestors ..those from whom we owe so much.. were no dummies by any means. Those who could read and write were to me..so obviously educated ..even by what we sometimes is given to think is our ballywick today alone..education. That we are so highly educated today. Somehow I dont think so.

I can recall years ago visiting a preacher and we were talking about a verse something to do with being deceived by vain words. He told me that when this verse is used in Koine Greek it is translated from a word we know today as plastic. In Greek Plastos...I may have spelled it incorrectly in Greek..but what he told me about the Greek word stunned me. He told me the Greek word ..plastos..means forming. The expression means to be seduced by forming words. Dr Strangecraft..I was stunned and humbled when it dawned on me how perfect and appropriate the Greek word was in both this usage and the word we know today as plastic or plastics.
I will never be convinced that these ancient people who could read and write were uneducated and uncultured primitives compared to us. It wont happen. This is one reason you will never be able to convince me of the validity of evolution. Obviously for many of us our language abilitys have gone down hill..de evolved. Even "educated " peoples today our language is to a newspaper level..four letter words mostly to express our base emotions.

All of this leads me to your last post ..also very appropriate as I have thought many of the same patterns posted there.

The categories

I Destabilize
II Alien Presence
III Contact.

While I havent dwelled on the steps II and III much step I is pretty obvious to see all around us. Destabilization is very much occuring. Everything most of us have been raised on as stability is being turned upside down and under attack. This is pretty plain to see. My perception is that more public education is for the purpose of hindering one to see it.\
Thanks Doc for a intresting thread. I wont go into all the wild speculations going on in this room about greys or dragons...sorry...reptiles etc.. I'll leave that for others. Keep up the good work.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
principalities, powers, rulers of darkness, and spiritual wickedness in high places.
The Greek word for principalities is arche (ar-khay'); (properly abstract) a commencement, or (concretely) chief (in various applications of order, time, place, or rank)

This is showing the rank of a fallen Arch-angel as Chief over demon spirits, as one who left their first estate and fell from their place with God. The Greek word for “high” places is epouranios (ep-oo-ran'-ee-os); above the sky

KJV - celestial, (in) heaven (-ly), high.

This shows that these fallen angels rule from the heavenlies, going from earth where they direct the demons to deceive men, to heavenly places toward heaven where they may fight with Gods Angels. Our prayers may give strength to Gods Angels to defeat Satan’s angels. 2 Corinthians 10:4 “For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;” Satan also rules from these heavenly places. When Satan went before God in the book of Job the bible says tha God asked Satan in Job 1:7-8 “And the LORD said to Satan, "From where do you come?" So Satan answered the LORD and said, "From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking back and forth on it." Satan spent time on earth, but also spent time in heaven. Things have not changed since that time, but they will soon. Satan still goes before the throne of God to accuse God’s people. But the bible says that the devil and his Angels will soon be cast to the earth and no longer allowed in the heavenlies. Revelation 12:9-10 “And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HIGH PLACES: (Strong's No. 2032): From the Greek "epouranious", which means celestial, above the sky, heavenly, and the air. In this context may indicate those who inhabit or come from the celestial realm. www.injm.org...
The clear teaching of scripture is that Satan still has access to heaven scriptures already cited in addition to Luke 10:18, John 12:31, John 16:1 prove this. The fact that he requested authority to hurt Job, and that in the NT God will not allow us to be tempted beyond what we can endure prove that Satan still has God given parameters and controls which he cannot go beyond. Incidentally he will be cast out in Revelations 9:1.
www.biblebb.com... Does Satan have access to heaven? I think if you check carefully into Satan’s strategy, you’ll find that probably 99% of all UFO appearances is Satan fooling around in the terrestrial atmosphere..

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
www.eaec.org... Baal -jupiter-thor demon gods -mount olympus
"[The occultist] is brought into intelligent communication with the spirits of the air, and can receive any knowledge which they possess, or any false impression they choose to impart...the demons seem permitted to do various wonders at their request." - G.H. Pember, "Earth's Earliest Ages and Their Connection with Modern Spiritualism and Theosophy" (1876)
The causes behind UFO sightings, abductions, and other paranormal phenomena are more malignant and awesome than any theory scientists have proposed. The tribulation, or End Times will officially begin when (Dan. 9:27) Israel signs a treaty with the head of the government of unified Europe to establish a Jewish Temple in Jerusalem and resume the ancient sacrificial system of worship there.

The man who signs this treaty for Israel will be unique, he will be believed by many to be the long awaited Messiah of the Jews. The Bible calls him the Antichrist. This Antichrist is described in detail in scripture. Careful investigation of these texts reveals a connection between the Antichrist and the phenomena of UFO's. Daniel 11 describes the Antichrist:

"He shall not regard the God of his fathers, YHWH, nor the desire of women nor love any god, for he shall magnify himself above all. But in his place he shall honor the god of fortresses, (the Hebrew phrase is, Ala Mahozine), and he shall honor a god whom his fathers (the Jews), did not know (literally, AN ALIEN GOD)."

Baalhazor," Lord of the fortresses", provides a connection between Baal and the god of the Antichrist. Baal was lord of war and of the sky. Many titles were given to Baal by adding endings to his name. Some examples found in scripture are Baalbamoth= Lord of the high places, Baalzebub= Lord of those who fly, or, flit. Zebub is a Hebrew verb, which means to flit from place to place.

Baal is identified as Satan by Jesus himself, Matt.10:25; Mark 3:22; Luke 11:15.

The Antichrist will honor Satan, called Baal, Lord of Fortresses, Lord of the High Places, Lord of those who quickly fly (in the high places), Prince of the Powers of the Air, and obviously Prince of the Powers behind flying craft in the high places...UFO's.

Incredibly, the Bible explains where Satan currently resides, and connects him with forces in the atmosphere… Paul says we wrestle not with flesh and blood, but with principalities and powers, with wicked spirits in high places, literally, "in the heavens" "in the aerial regions" Eph.6:12. Hence Satan is called "the prince of the power of the air" "the prince of the aerial host" Eph.2:2. The Satanic confederation has its seat in the atmospheric heaven in the spaces above and around our world. This fundamental of scripture contradicts many traditional concepts of "hell" as the domain of the devil and his minions. King David recognized this fully when he wrote:

For who in the sky (the atmosphere), shall be ranked with Jehovah, who among the sons of the mighty is like Jehovah? Psalm 89:6 www.prophecy.worthyofpraise.org... Baalbek , Lebanon ( Baalabak/Baalbak/Baalbeck ) !

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I dont really care to dwell much on the UFO phenomonon as I have different beliefs about it than what passes for knowlege today among most trekies and others today.
I am curious though about this buisness of dwelling in the air.
The reason I say this is that years ago I was told about something I havent seen anywhere. That is that these objects have not been recorded going into or out of the atmosphere by radar etc. This is what I have been hearing from people in the radar buisness. They are tracked within the atmosphere at great speads and incredible maneuvers but not entering or leaving the atmosphere. Has anyone else heard anything similar?? I am curious about this.
I ve heard a few accounts of them being on the moon etc.....but not tracked on radar. The within this atmosphere is the common story heard. And lots of accounts by professional witnesses..pilots etc.

Thanks for the Greek lessons. Also the accounts of the variations of the name Baal. That too was intresting.
You know Deep Mind Quest, I find it intresting that outside of the Hebrew religion recorded in the Olde Testament ,most of the worlds religions seem to follow a common pattern. Alot of birds in thier religion as symbols for diety..the eagle..or in Asia a peacock. Often this is depicted as a set of wings with a circle in the middle of a set of outstreached wings This type of symbolism. Their seems to be a common vein there when you peel back the initial layer and look underneath although they often look different on the surface. In some variations you see it as a dragon..I believe in others a bull. I dont know where the usage of the goat came from ..perhapsed northern europeans.
The only animal I know of used in the Olde and New Testaments is the symbol of a Lamb and this seems to be used very much differently than animals in the other religions.
One can take this further into other arenas..but this is sufficient for now.
Thanks for your post and the information.

Orangetom

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Why don't fallen angels turn back?
I think angels are like that too, maybe. They experience everything all at once. So if they reject God, they are doing so throughout 3-space and all of time.

They cannot. God did not offer them forgiveness of their sins as he did to humans, that is part of the reason that they hate us so much.

Originally posted by anorwegianguy1972
How can you try to base a factual disgussion based on a book that in its first chapter claims the earth was created 6,000 years ago.

As to the earth only being 6000 Years old. (Bear with me as this will go into some of what I have read on fallen angels as well and might be of interest in your research.)

It is true that both the Jews and Christians hold this to be true based on the linage given in the Old Testament. It also follows the lineages given in several of the Pseudopigraphical books. There is one thing that always stuck me though, and it affects the way that I look at the subject. I am not sure if it’s a good thing to be posting or not, but since your all talking about the Sumerians, Aliens and non-Biblical beliefs anyway I’ll give it a go.

In Genesis, there are two creation stories. The first starts at Genesis 1:1 and goes on to the end of Genesis 1; it has a rhythm and is almost poem like in its presentation. The second story begins around Genesis 2:4 and it goes more into detail on the creation of man and the Garden of Eden. However it does not expressly say that it is talking about the exact same event that is spoken of in Genesis 1, though most all Christian religions hold it to be the same…

If you notice something, The first part of the first story of Genesis does not happen during one of the days, whether you consider them to be 24 hour days or 1000 year days, its separate. There is also some argument on whether the word Hayah (was) is used correctly in Genesis 1:2. By way of example:

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Gen 1:2 And the earth became without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The word Hayah can similarly mean: To exist, that is, be or become, come to pass.

Some believe that there might have been things here before man, that the Earth was originally created before by God, was destroyed, and was re-created in its present form in the 7 days or 7000 years of creation. This lends itself to several other cultures beliefs that the world has gone through other ages before and has been destroyed before. This also seems to go along with the some things that I have come across in the Pseudopigraphical, “Lost Books of Eden”. Such as the fallen angels being upset with our existence on the Earth since the world was theirs not ours. This in itself seems to go with the idea that Satan is the prince of this world (Joh 12:31), as stated in the bible.

There is a book called “Uriel’s Machine” that puts forth some theories on the worldwide flood mentioned in other cultures. They speculate and do a fair job at proving it as a pre-event (20000BC ( I don’t have the exact date with me, but its close)) to Noah’s flood (3000BC), which was a more localized event. This 20000BC flood destroyed the world outright and was caused by a breaking up asteroid impacting into several oceans. Noah’s flood was supposedly caused by a much smaller impact into modern Iraq were an ocean once was, this has been verified by the discovery of an asteroid crater in that area dating to 3000BC.

Check out this it’s a description of the Earth after its destruction resulting from the End Times:

Jer 4:23(KJV) I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

Compared to this:

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Interesting, eh?

So my point is that the creation story may not be as simple as it initially sounds. That there is much more to be found on angels in the Pseudopigraphical books, espically books like Enoch and The Book of Adam and Eve (which even goes into the fall of Satan in detail). That whatever you wish to call them Demons/Fallen Angles/Watchers/Neliphim/Aliens, there is some other malevolent entity out there that has it in for the human race, and others that follow the will of God.

A good source on not only Pseudopigraphical books of the bible, but also all kinds of ancient literature: earth-history.com...

[edit on 12/28/2005 by defcon5]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I don't neccesarily think that aliens are demons but mabe they were interperted as demons
mabe this also explains other things such as angles and the numerous gods in some cultures.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
from what I gather if your saying the aliens(greys) are subjects of satan than you are acknowledging a physical satan(being) therefore satan being the enemy of god and mankind God must be a physical being, this is more a question statement than anything. Since I was in my early teens I always thought the aliens were satans agent , this even before I had much knowledge on greys and reptilians and the sort

I rap and my concept used to be that I was a vampire killer, but the vampires i spoke of were greys and reptilians, damn I wish I was still that creative

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Aliens/Nephilim - Bible Study Resources AUDIO OF NEPHILIM ARTICLES!SEVERAL LINKS - Koinonia House.. possible goals of the Nephilim.fallen angels !! www.khouse.org... www.mt.net... - "fallen angels pretending to be gods" -pretending to be aliens
------------------------------------------------------------
www.fillthevoid.org... awsome links !!

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Actually I agree that aliens are demons. In a nutshell it's part of Satan's huge plan of deception. In fact, rebuking "aliens" in the name of Jesus is a good way to stop an abduction.

The Bible does mention "signs and lying wonders."

this is not true, there have been people that have prayed to jesus, put a dozen bibles on their bed, and the aliens still abducted him.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deep_MindQuest
www.fallenwatchers.com... Aliens, Angels, & UFOs This page is set forth to reveal the angelic nature of beings often referred to today as aliens. What are these "aliens", and are they "aliens" at all?

All throughout history we find civilizations speaking of supernatural gods that come to earth with revolutionary teachings, most of them desiring worship. Many UFO researchers have cited Isaiah chapter 14, which states that Lucifer was cast out of heaven for attempting to put his throne above that of the true God.

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."

The book of Enoch goes deeper into the story, speaking of 200 angels that apparently followed Lucifer in his fall out of heaven, and into the second heaven.

"And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn

and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl,

Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. These are their chiefs of tens.

And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms

and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants."

Matthew, chapter 24 tells us that in the future, the same things (the genetic manipulation, the "watchers" intervention on earth) will be taking place again.

"But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

In the days of Noe, the "Sons of God" came to earth and bred with women.

Genesis Chapter 6:

"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

The story was titled "Christian’s no different from the world." The story went on to say that pollster George Barna conducted a poll regarding the beliefs and conduct of today’s Christians. He used the following criteria:

*Satan is real.
*The Bible is accurate in all its teachings.

Its funny how people consistently dont read their Bible when it comes to putting things into Context.

For Instance: Lucifer, its the name of a minor Roman god. It was never the name of Satan. It will never be the name of Satan. It is the translation of the word Helel.

Here are the verses in Context:

3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy travail, and from thy trouble, and from the hard service wherein thou wast made to serve, ( notice this is prophecy not history)
4 that thou shalt take up this parable against the king of Babylon, and say: How hath the oppressor ceased! the exactress of gold ceased! (Parable against the King of Babylon hmm..)
5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, the sceptre of the rulers, 6 That smote the peoples in wrath with an incessant stroke, that ruled the nations in anger, with a persecution that none restrained.
7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet; they break forth into singing.
8 Yea, the cypresses rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon: 'Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.'
9 The nether-world from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming; the shades are stirred up for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; all the kings of the nations are raised up from their thrones.
10 All they do answer and say unto thee: 'Art thou also become weak as we? Art thou become like unto us? (They are greeting one who is dead like them.)
11 Thy pomp is brought down to the nether-world, and the noise of thy psalteries; the maggot is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.' (Not only is he dead he is rotting and maggot infested)
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O day-star, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, that didst cast lots over the nations!
13 And thou saidst in thy heart: 'I will ascend into heaven, above the stars of God will I exalt my throne, and I will sit upon the mount of meeting, in the uttermost parts of the north; (This man thought he could be higher than the stars/Angels)
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the Most High.'
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to the nether-world, to the uttermost parts of the pit.
16 They that saw thee do narrowly look upon thee, they gaze earnestly at thee: 'Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; ( Note The Man)
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?'
18 All the kings of the nations, all of them, sleep in glory, every one in his own house.
19 But thou art cast forth away from thy grave like an abhorred offshoot, in the raiment of the slain, that are thrust through with the sword, that go down to the pavement of the pit, as a carcass trodden under foot.
20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, thou hast slain thy people; the seed of evil-doers shall not be named for ever. ( He doesnt even get a proper burial)

Also to add Azazel is the one who lead the Ben ha Elohim not Satan. The Azazel who recieves the scapegoat offering.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
After watching the new Indiana Jones movie on the weekend i had a compelling feeling of expressing how i felt about the blatant use of the Aliens being gods undertone in the movie which in my opinion doesn't quite fit right with the trilogy.

Just before i began my thread i thought for the first time i would do a thread search and i came across this superb piece of information which had sadly died and was then kicked while down thanks to MikeboydUS who's long rant has a simple two word reply "Skunk Works".

Anyway i thought that in the year 2008 that this was the perfect thread to be resurrected we have all been noticing the supposed Alien Disclosure happening at the moment which will soon be even wilder with the release of X-Files - I Want To Believe (Can it get any more in your face).

Hence why i wanted to bring back to life the blueprint dr_strangecraft put forward way back in 05 now my question to you is does this make anymore sense to people these days or are we still stuck in the deception of their being a difference between Aliens & Demons.

Comments from any side are welcome but lets keep in mind this is in the skunk and debating whether Lucifer exists is off topic

So without further ado i re-present you with Dr.Strangecrafts Blueprint for World Domination

while I was cleaning up some files on an old hard drive and found this, from my blog of a year and a half ago:

Sat May 22, 2004

Blueprint for World Domination

I. Destabilize
A. Tear down Family, the State, the Church, any source of security; make earth’s people suspicious of their own institutions.
B. Once public Athiesm is achieved, a “return” to spirituality (based on 'feelings' instead of morality)
C. Introduce Foreign Religions and relativism
D. Introduce Drugs and the obssession with sex
(This stage was completed ~1975)

II. The Alien Presence
A. Convince the public that aliens are watching
B. Use media to convince everyone that aliens are benign. Begin cautiously and escalate: first "Close Encounters," then "ET," "Cocoon," and finally "MIB" to convince the public that the aliens mean well.
C. Engineer a world catastrophe
D. Land at the White House “Just like in the Movies”
(current status is item II-B)

III. Contact
A. The aliens solve a World-wide catastrophe, one that threatens all life
B. The aliens explain:
1. That they created Life on Earth
2. That they created all World Religions
3. That Mohammed, Buddha, and Christ were aliens in disguise
C. The aliens set up a One-World-Government
D. Those misguided people who remain believers after the aliens have “explained away” Mohammed, Moses, Buddha, and Jesus are mentally ill and a danger to the public.
E. The aliens will give Earth their cold-fusion, their teleporters, their food replicators, and their pleasure-amplifiers, but on one condition:

If this looks like some kind of joke, then you don’t know much about Pop-culture. Most Americans do think we’re being studied by a “superior” civilization from “outer space”. There already IS an alien religion. Its followers Do believe that the aliens, or “Greys” invented all World religions. You’ve seen their big-eyed, bulbous heads everywhere. On TV. At the grocery, on half the products you buy. On review-mirror air fresheners.

The two most common themes in popular culture are “Aliens” and “Angels”. It is only a matter of time before these motifs are combined. The emphasis is on a superior intellect, ( not GOD ) who will solve all human problems. Angels, like aliens never call people to live moral lives, but only to get in tune with the mass of humanity, to feel the coming earth changes. The "NEW" religion, instead of requiring people to formulate their own moral compasses, will absolve all those who follow the "dear leader."

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join