It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are demons.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Good topic. Its funny how alien theory relates to religion in many ways. I find one of the most interesting points I have seen is chemtrails appearing after someone has an psychic like experince. If that is talking to demons,angels or aliens whatever the name maybe I think it is all relative.

Anyway I started to hint on the approach to this but got yanked pretty quick. So I will ask this has anyone taking the next step of trying any sort of psychic like experiements?

The biggest problem is being able to belive what is happening is happening and not thinking your crazy, or better yet anyone you tell.

Would love to hear more.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANTConstructively, yes, please feel free to criticize and you do raise a challenge for proponents of this theory, but that alone doesn't refute the possibility.

Ofcourse it does. First you have to prove that deamons exists before you can make a claim that UFO's are piloted by them.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by anorwegianguy1972

Ofcourse it does. First you have to prove that deamons exists before you can make a claim that UFO's are piloted by them.

I posted this thread in "Skunkworks" because it is admittedly speculative and "out there."

Obviously, if I could prove the former (existence of demons), I'd be a lot busier that having time to post anything about the latter part (UFO's are piloted by them).

The whole reason for this forum, as I understand it, is to promote speculation. Quoth Skeptic Overlord:

conspiracy theories based on more loosely connected tidbits of information (or even pure speculation) than is typically expected of posts in our main forums.
. . .
The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

"Back to Basics," Chapter one, verses six and nine.

(Here endeth the reading of the Administrator's word. )

So that in here, I don't have to prove my axia, before moving on to my hypothesis.

But I know what you mean.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by dr_strangecraft]

HVF

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
We have to ask ourselves, is our little planet worth so much that we are inveloped in a universe created for us and if aliens are demons and/or angels are we to except that we are alone. I mean if aliens aren't from other places in the universe than it may mean the universe was created specifcaly for humans and these 'encounters' are really tests.
It also seems to me that we may misintperted that all existance was made in a short time (weeks), this may mean time in gods eyes. We base our time on the way the planet works but God may see it differently, as in millions or billions of our years could be one day for God.
As for the alien domination plan, what would humans do if we found a planet of less advanced beings. We would do the same most likely. I do fear that this could be their plan though if they are real and from an other world. If so than I think religion is our biggest strengh as we would unite in one goal.
,HVF

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ok, fair enough. But why does the deamons not look the way the bible describes them. Why no horns?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by anorwegianguy1972
Ok, fair enough. But why does the deamons not look the way the bible describes them. Why no horns?

Do demons have horns in the Bible????

The anti-Christ, the "Beast of Revelation," is described metaphorically as having 7 heads and 10 horns. Many Christians are have not become cryptozoologists, they have decided this is symbolic language, which the book of Revelations seems to indicate.

Is there any scripture that describes demons/satan as having horns or a tail? No. That stuff is all pop-culture iconography, hearking back to Christianity's strife with pagan gods like PAN and CERNUNOUS, (Greek and Celtic, respectively) gods who had those iconic attributes.

The Demons of Biblical and Quranic narratives are able to assume any form. So conceivably, they could look like space-age robots, if that would most help them in their quest to deceive.

I would have to say, HVF, that in this hypothesis, there wouldn't be other worlds that are inhabited, that UFO's as angels/demons really would point toward a galactic battle between good and evil over This Island Earth.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Alien/Demon-Falling angels

I am a strong believer that aliens are demons and fallen angels. To prove it absolutely, will be impossible. All we have to work with as dr_strangecraft started this thread with, is the similarities between aliens and demons. Besides the similarities we have Christians that know the bible and relate aliens to demons. Skeptics on this subject will overwhelm the number of believers. All we can do is present the similarities and quotes from the bible creating a list of undeniable facts that will eventually overwhelm the skeptics and have them denying ignorance.

RANT are you referring to TRAINEDFORTHIS www.belowtopsecret.com...

The best place to start is with a description of fallen angels and demons.

Demon - noun: one of the evil spirits of traditional Jewish and Christian belief

Where do demons come from? Many believe that demons are from the pre-adamic race, when the fallen angels mated with man and created the Nephilim. These Nephilim were wiped out in the flood and their disembodied spirits remained on earth.

Fallen Angels – One third of the angels rebelled against god. To give you an idea of the amount of fallen angels, according to the bible, multitudes of multitudes an innumerable amount of angels were created.

So we have an innumerable amount of angels created before the earth was formed. One third of them are fallen angels. They created the Nephilim which means giants( from the root "naphal," meaning "fallen ones" and then god found only one man worth saving, Noah. So the earth was flooded and humans and nephilim destroyed. The Nephilim were half angel and half human so their spirit lived on after the physical body died. Keep in mind that angels have a vast amount of knowledge starting before earth was created and knowledge of the spirit world, planes of existence or dimensions, whatever you want to call it.

Here are some links of similarities between aliens and demons or fallen angels.

members.fortunecity.com...
www.seancasteel.com...
www.angelfire.com...
www.virtuallystrange.net...
www.kingdom-gospel.com...

This next one has an excellent article titled “The Fallen Angel Conspiracy”
farshores.org...

This is an article written by Sherry Shriner on angels, part 1
www.sherryshriner.com...
Sherry believes that the Nephilim were actually the Neanderthal She also mentions that the fallen angels lost their angelic looks and became ugly, grotesque beings.

I need at least one link from David Icke. I think Icke hits many things right on the head but I do also believe that he is off on others. This link of his has many other links related to NWO, Aliens and more. www.davidicke.net...

CAIN, EVE & the SERPENT/DRAGON
CAIN the DEVIL'S SEED
RISE of the BEAST and HUMAN SACRIFICE
www.reptilianagenda.com...

GEN1-28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

Would God tell man to rule over every living creature that moves on ground if he knew there would be an advanced alien creature on earth. No, he wouldn’t. They are fallen angels and demons.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   

How can you try to base a factual disgussion based on a book that in its first chapter claims the earth was created 6,000 years ago.

No where in the Bible does it say'''the earth was created 6,000 years ago'''.

"In the beginning God created Heaven and the earth" (Gen. 1:1).

"The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters"
(Gen. 1:2).
"Earth" here is understood to mean the original matter,
still not put into form, from which the Lord God during the six "days" formed and made the visible world — the universe.
This unformed matter or chaos is called the deep, as being unfathomable and unlimited space and water, as a water-like or mist-like matter.

As for Aliens being demons.......

Look for the signs!
They have the EXACT same characteristics of demons.......many writings have been written by Saints and early church fathers....who themselves have experienced similar ''SPIRITUAL WARFARE''......power of the AIR.

"For we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against principalities,
against the powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,
against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places" (Eph. 6:12).

IX
helen

(edit ..extra info)

[edit on 10/30/2005 by helen670]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hey guys lest keep the religious side of the argument at a low. I know it has to be involved in some of the discussion but lets try to keep the discussion on the so called Relation between Aliens and what is commonly believed to be demons of the Christian faith. I think thats what the original post was aiming for so lets try to keep it with in that if all possible. I know we tend to sidetrack but keep the eye ont he prize folks.

Thanks alot. I for one think this is truly intersting especially after the sermon i had today at church about the occult.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
For a long time I believed that I had been abducted by aliens.

When I was a small child I had a terrible experience that I believed was some form of "demon-posession." I came from a devout Christian household and this was what I believed had happened to me. For those who have experienced anything like this, you know how it changes your life.

Many years of holding the blankets tight, (even though I knew it wouldn't do any good), around my head, later, I saw the book Communion on a shelf at the grocery store. I was in high school, (and yes, I still held the covers tight) and this book cover staring back at me took me straight back to my terrifying experience.

I borrowed the book from someone who was reading it at my school. I don't think I got past the first two chapters. This book made me wonder if my "demon-posession" could have been "alien abduction." The two have always been linked in my mind. The way I made my experience stop was by demanding, in my mind, "In the name of Jesus Christ, go back to hell!"

Even up through college I would still get eerie feelings telling me I was overdue for a "visit." Those nights I would stay awake all night with some kind of a weapon (usually baseball bat or hammer) staring at the door. I would dare them in my mind (since I was sure they knew what I was thinking) to TRY and take me. My thoughts went something like, "Yeah, you may drag me off paralyzed, but I will MAIM one of you f@#$ers before you do!" I was pretty sure that worked

Anyway, where I am going with this thread is that I have researched alien abductions more than anyone I know. It has had a very personal and a very REAL impact on my life. You are probably NOT going to like my conclusions:

1. Aliens, demons, incubi, succubi, fearies, elves, witches, goblins, chupacabra, djinn, are all the same.

2. People suffer from sleep disorders. Some people have episodes more often than others, but almost EVERYONE at some time in their life will have at least one episode of sleep paralysis and associated hallucinations.

3. A sleep disorder induced night terror is ABSOLUTELY the most terrifying experience you can imagine. This is because you are scaring yourself. Whatever you are MOST terrified of, that is what your mind will produce. It is only cultural "flavor" that determines what is terrifying you.

4. Because your mind is causing the terror, it is also able to halt the terror. Someone else already mentioned the placebo effect. This is what the mental praying, chanting, bargaining does. It alters the state of mind, and brings the individual out of the panic. You may notice that most of these encounters end with the individual waking in their bed.

The following link has great references about this:
watarts.uwaterloo.ca...

Alien abduction is a subject that excites many people so I realize that the above link may seem boring compared to the idea that beings from outer space are snatching people up, or that demons are disguising themselves as space-travellers in order to usher in the NWO. But, from my point of view, if you are being intellectually honest with yourself, you must admit that the sleep paralysis is a good fit.

Besides, it helps me sleep better at night (and yes, I still get "visits", just now my wife wakes me up when I start cussing at the aliens.)

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Great topic, dr_strangecraft. I think you barely missed the mark (pun intended) with your blog a while back. I began to see the similarities between angels and aliens a few years back and assumed, as many do, that we were a slave race created here on Earth by mixing the DNA of aliens and Earth primates in ancient Summer.

What I came to realize, after several shameful-in-hindsight attempts to sway other persons to this opinion, is how great of a lie this would indeed be!

Here is how I see it going down (again, pun intended)

- Alien space craft crash lands here on Earth, aliens stranded and forced to live among us.
- Aliens offer their tech. in order to solve the greater problems of mankind such as hunger, housing, economy, blah-blah, ect. ect. In doing so, our new alien friends usher in a new period of peace between the regions of Earth.
- The aliens, having created us after all, are worshiped by many as gods. A new "religion" is formed, wherein our new alien guides deny any god status but none the less allow a certain amount of worship in the form of recognition of superiority to us.
- Somewhere along the lines, a human who is more advanced than the rest of us (like Christ was, our alien guide-friends inform us) and able to perform miracles is propelled into a leadership role. Here we have the antichrist. His powers are explained in a purely material way. He is simply more evolved than most and like Jesus, is able to manipulate the atomic structure of matter. Strange, but scientifically sound based on the knowledge imparted to us by our alien lords.

Sorry cant type much longer (got a gimpy wrist.) Just think about it. What does the Revelation tell us? The fallen will literally be cast down to the Earth (spaceship crash, perhaps causing some physical reaction that kills or "vaporizes" many See: rapture.) They will tell a great lie that will sound so true (we created you. All your religious texts are primitive man's attempts at describing our attempts to interact with and help you.)

Peace.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I think it's more likely to be the other way round - Demons are Aliens, or non-human physical beings.

This might come down to an issue of faith - if one is a Christian, one may believe Aliens to be Demons, if one is not a Christian, it may be vice versa.

I think the fallen angels, angels and Gods in the Bible may be physical beings, not purely spiritual non-physical entities. To this end, they would either be extra-terrestrial Aliens, or a terrestrial race differing from our own.

Gods are the leaders of this race, the angels are their subjects, and the
fallen angels could be a section of this race that rebelled, or did something to displease the 'Gods'/leaders, thus "demonising" them, like propaganda almost.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
I think the fallen angels, angels and Gods in the Bible may be physical beings, not purely spiritual non-physical entities. To this end, they would either be extra-terrestrial Aliens, or a terrestrial race differing from our own.

And here we have it, the great lie. Funny, people already believe it and the time has not yet come.

How easy your task seems to me, Great Liar.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I think in one sense that they are -- in the sense that we conjure them from our imaginations in times of stress and uncertainty.

As unreal things, they reflect the society that the one experiencing them lives in. No demons/aliens ever shuffle up to anyone in the US and spout what later turns out to be Ayuvedic based material. In India, they don't spout out Christian-based warnings and materials. They reflect only the knowledge that this particular society has (none of them ever comes down with a detailed, workable schematic for even something as simple as an improved battery. Or an improved pencil. Or a new formula for "white out")

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
[edit on 31-10-2005 by ...]

[edit on 31-10-2005 by japike]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
If Angels had the option of becoming a 'Falen Angel', couldnt they come back to being just an angel and not in the path of evil and Satan? So affter all the years since Satan, dont you think some Alians (or Fallen Angels, otherwise known as 'Sons of God', who turned against him, they allso practice witchcraft (Annuanki/ Nephilum (Names stated in the Bible) would turn back to the good and want to help us?

There was, in anciant Sumarian religeon, the idia that the creater did love and care for us, were the ruler (or camander (one who dirrected the human slaves) did not, so possably the creater was not a demon and had changed back to the light.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Well, personally, I think that supernatural beings experience time differently that we do.

My reading of the coming kingdom is not that a place where you will experience a zillion days in the presence of God. More like you'll experience them all at once, in the flash of an instant.

For God, I think the past is just as real as the present and future. From his view (to speak presumptuously in the extreme) he sees it all at once, with no bias toward the present moment.

I think angels are like that too, maybe. They experience everything all at once. So if they reject God, they are doing so throughout 3-space and all of time.

Evidence? Of course not. But there is some paranormal research that sort of indicates that ghosts don't realize they are in a different time (often not even realizing they have died.).

Again, Keel's work pointed the trouble MIB have with human time measures.

Just feeding the idea, moving it along. I'm not even particularly disagreeing with you.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Im not sure what dimension the time you are talking about is in (4th or 5th), but it would be like a single point of time: . were our time is in a line
------------or____________

This is how god could 'just be', he was allready there, the only strange question, is how time began, and as god is a 'permanent' being, and we are impermanent, it would be strange to think that god created time, unless He is something ells, somthing more. Unless we are in the 4th/5th (?) dimension were all time is one, but our delusions as humans identify eachother as individuals, and so altering gods dimension into a deluded state of mind and creating time and space.

sorry, kind of off topic, but it molds the outside.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This is an interesting topic. I have dicussed this with others before, and have a question that relates to this.

Why do these "aliens" deny the existence of God and the divinty of Jesus? Why come all this way to tell us that our religious beliefs are wrong? Why not impart something useful like a cure for aids or cancer. Or perhaps give us a free form of energy that is clean. I never hear of anything useful coming from these "aliens."

Instead, what I do hear, from those who claim to be in touch with them, is that these "aliens" claim to be the creator of the human race. Yet, they seem to know so little about human nature. My conspiracy attuned mind sees deception at work here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join