It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bushes Worst Nightmare Has Came True

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
To borrow from the guy who runs Idleworm.com:

Wesley Clark, a man who could be trusted to send troops into battle without ejaculating all over himself.

[Edited on 9/18/2003 by Flinx]

rotflmgdao

Yeah. Too bad I can't vote in '04, or I'd have the pleasure of voting for Clark and dismissing Bush.

Signing off,
HLW

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Clark..
That punk has me steamed. He's a former General of the US military, WTF is he doing flaming the President? Regardless of his opinions, we military folk have this sort-of unwritten law of not degrading the image of the current CinC. Now if Pres. Bush does sopmething I don't like, sure I'll state my opinion. But I dang well won't do it in such a way as to question his motives and ethics. There's no call for that in a mature statement of opinion.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkhowling
But I dang well won't do it in such a way as to question his motives and ethics. There's no call for that in a mature statement of opinion.

Actually, a mature statement of opinion should question the motivations of the nation's leaders. Even our Founding Fathers knew that, if we can't constantly question those motivations, then we will have failed in our citizens' duty to maintain our freedoms & liberties. Your post indicates the precise, perfect attitude of an NWO slave...

And before anybody goes off with a half-cocked response...I *am* a vetern of the US military! My term of service was during Daddy Bush's administration!

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

Originally posted by darkhowling
But I dang well won't do it in such a way as to question his motives and ethics. There's no call for that in a mature statement of opinion.

Actually, a mature statement of opinion should question the motivations of the nation's leaders. Even our Founding Fathers knew that, if we can't constantly question those motivations, then we will have failed in our citizens' duty to maintain our freedoms & liberties. Your post indicates the precise, perfect attitude of an NWO slave...

And before anybody goes off with a half-cocked response...I *am* a vetern of the US military! My term of service was during Daddy Bush's administration!

Right on MidnightDestroyer!

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Im with on that one Midnight......you got it all the way with the NWO slave!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join