It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid lied about ritual sex abuse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The boy who made up fantastic stories of ritual sexual abuse against his former foster parents admitted in court Monday that he lied because he was mad at them.

"I was angry. That's why I started telling stories and stuff," Michael Ross testified Monday during the malicious prosecution lawsuit filed by 12 adults once charged with sexually assaulting children.

www.canada.com...

Stories like this make me wonder if there is ever any real ritual sex abuse. There are plenty of documented cases of abuse of many kinds, but the religiously inspired satanic abuse?

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
You got it, it was 90% paranoia and hysteria and 10% vindictiveness..

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
How does a 11 year old boy come up with stories like this?

I know the system and they had a dozen years to work on this person to get him to say what they wanted.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Very easily, we have a person in my citywho has been jailed for 10 years. he was a child care worker and accused of bizzare actions like putting kids in coffins, cutting of their dicks, etc etc,

It was obvioulsy childhood fantasies encouraged by their parents and police.

Give a kid the attention and make them think they are on stage and they can create amazing stories to keep in the limelight.

He was still accused of child abuse and the "stranger" accusations of the kids were suppressed. It was an hysterical witch hunt.

Even after he got out from prison, another exchild accused him of terrible crimes and it was found that the kid didn't even turn up to the creche until a year AFTER he had left!

The exchild was still certian that these terrible things had been done to him however and did not accept the plain fact that the guy was not working there at the time.

Kids and fantasies go together well....

Originally posted by THENEO
How does a 11 year old boy come up with stories like this?

I know the system and they had a dozen years to work on this person to get him to say what they wanted.

[Edited on 17-9-2003 by Netchicken]

new topics

join