My theory on the secret behind Rennes-le-Chateau

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Valhall...I see there is two translations of that text...do you speak French at all...I umm didn't show up for that class at school

The plaques depicting the Stations of the Cross contain bizarre inconsistencies. One shows a child swathed in Scottish plaid.

Another has Pontius Pilate wearing a veil. St. Joseph and Mary are each depicted holding a Christ child, as if to allude to the old legend that Christ had a twin

Interesting Scottish plaid - child --

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I have it Odium.

Is there something in particular you want me to revisit?

Nah, now I know you have it I can begin to drum up my own thoughts on this on Monday. I just need to skim over my own notes. :-)

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
More wild speculation. A little story...

The Knights templar were charged with finding "the secret" in the Holy Lands, and their professed charge of protecting the Holy Lands and pilgrims was merely a cover for this quest. The KTs did indeed find the secret, but realized what it was and what it would mean if it fell into the hands of the RCC, or perhaps the European royalty, whose true motives for wanting 'it' became obvious upon the realization of what 'it' was.

The KTs kept their discovery of the secret hidden for a time, but eventually the knowledge was leaked. Upon learning this, Phillip the Fair and the Pope ordered the arrest of the KTs. Groups of KTs escaped to various parts of Europe with pieces of the puzzle, hiding amongst organizations such as Scottish Freemasonry, blending into obscurity as monks in Europe, and scattering the knowledge of the secret but not destroying it. The remaining KTs were arrested and tortured in the hopes that they would give up the secret, or the locations of the Knights that fled, but they did not. The charge of heresy and worship of Baphomet laid against them was a deliciously ironic twist perpetrated by the KTs accusers, since it was in fact they who were guilty of the charges they made.

For centuries TPTB, including the once true but long-since-corrupted RCC (no offence, just speculation) have been searching for the pieces to the puzzle that the Knights hid. Freemasonry was infiltrated and pieces of the knowledge puzzle that were hidden within it were discovered. The last remaining pieces of the puzzle, perhaps certain relics and inscribed knowledge, are in places like Rennes-le-Chateau and are being unveiled one by one. Once put all together, the secret may be the means to bring about the end times, to bring the Beast - whatever it is - into being, or to clone a new Jesus from his bones Jurrasic Park style and to set that clone up as the False Prophet, or some other dastardly plot associated with the end of days.

The End.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless

Originally posted by RANT
But the "great apostasy" occurs like every 100 years.

Man isn't made of mud. Christianity survived evolution though by evolving on it's own. Just one example.

But you see what I'm saying.

Actually RANT, I don't see what you're saying, care to elaborate?

I'm saying revelations (typically scientific revelations) have shattered basic teachings of the church fairly consistently since there was a church.

Originally posted by Relentless
Basically, any revelation that shatters a basic teaching of the church, a teaching that if reversed by those in authority will shake the faith and the entire foundation of all teachings, will throw a LARGE population into spiritual if not actual chaos. Those who do not believe in God, or are not devout in their faith, may come away saying "what is the big deal?". However, I really think that this population is the minority, therefore having major repercussions on the masses.

I think the major repercussions for the most part have been to evolve, incorporate (or fracture) and pretend Christianity was always right, just the Church you used to attend was wrong.

I'm also saying "what's the big deal?"

Most people on the planet believe Jesus wasn't the son of God and never ascended and returned. That he could have been married and had kids is a big fat duh.

A big deal was this never happening.

Gen 2:6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Every religion had some dogma to that effect. That was a great apostasy.

I guess it'll be another to learn whatever about Christianity for many of it's followers, but given that modern Christians well know other dogma was proven wrong through the ages (like the Earth being the center of the Universe, or 6,000 years old) but still find ways to have unshakable faith in God's infallibility and tomorrow's dogma of man (whatever they may be)...

Just not seeing a problem. If there's anything you can count on it's Christian Church hypocrisy. They'll be fine. They're always right.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Valhall, did you get that link to work? I clicked on it and it worked just fine. Unless one of our illustrious moderators fixed it.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Just not seeing a problem. If there's anything you can count on it's Christian Church hypocrisy. They'll be fine. They're always right.

Okay - viewpoint taken. But it really doesn't fit in the line of speculation we're travelling down here. I think you make good points, even if I don't agree with the philosophy behind them. You are right in that a scientific move from geocentricity was considered heresy. Lots of people lost their heads, or at least served out an extensive part of their life in prison over the shift. That just drives home further what my concerns are.

The a priori assumption in this thread is that this secret WILL be a problem.

A BIG one.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Valhall, did you get that link to work? I clicked on it and it worked just fine. Unless one of our illustrious moderators fixed it.

NO! It doesn't work for me.
Does it work for anyone aside from Amethyst???

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
If you mean this one- The Mermaid Myth of the Merovingian Dynasty

It works for me. Using Firefox. Here's the url- itrs.scu.edu...

Back to lurking. Good stuff.

[Edit to correct spelling]

[edit on 10/29/2005 by yeahright]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Interesting Rant, I look at your examples of what you consider to be apostasy and say "what's the big deal". I don't think there is any comparison to what Val is suggesting.

Let me give it to you from a perspective of understanding of the christian take. First off, I don't see that's it's been proven one way or the other whether or not Genesis has been truly debunked. No apostasy there really at all. As for the one about what revolves around what in the universe, no comparison plain and simple, for at least two reasons I can see.

One, this belief was not a core dogma in the same sense as what Val is talking about occurring. It doesn't say anywhere in the bible that I know of, that it matters what object everything rotated around and this belief did not matter one iota as to the central figure of the entire religion.

Two, this occurred during a very different time. Christianity was not a world wide phenomenon at that time, and communication & education was not what it is today. I doubt the vast majority of living souls at the time really cared one way or the other, or had even got wind of what was going on. I don't think I need to explain the obvious differences in the world today.

As for your final comment quoted above that is just "so Rant"
But I think it exactly explains what the cause for concern is. I believe what Val is saying (and Val correct me if I'm wrong) is that this time it will be different. Rather than the christian church defending itself or being hypocritical once this comes out, instead the information will actually come from the there in the first place. This will be very different and it will fly in the face of thousands of years of belief.

I guess it can't really be explained to those who don't understand the faithful, or take them seriously, how profoundly an event of this type would impact millions of people. Regardless - whatever the possible impact, I guess first we need to get to the bottom of this entire theory.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Jesus went into hiding at the heart of the Roman Empire.

Thats the last place anyone would think of looking for him

He came into south of France round about 50 AD.

This is why, despite persecution and threats from the Romans, his disciples travelled up north.

[edit on 30-10-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Stumbled on this site, and though it's pages are filled with "all over the place" theories from my brief reading, there is an awful lot of discussion about all of the things in this thread.

I am providing the link to one page, but the entire site seems to have links to information in this topic, if anyone can weed through it (not feeling well enough myself at the moment). As most of it seems to have been posted earlier this year, it may have some new unexlpored theories.

www.themasterofspeech.com...

Edit: Note some of what your weeding through gets fairly bizarre.

[edit on 10/30/2005 by Relentless]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
So the priests are going to create the apostasy themselves and reveal something they have set up themselves for one or two thousand years. A lie but one that because it has taken that many generations to create will be pretty irrefutable...........

This would explain the bible has been written to make the people fear, fear the 2nd coming or revelation as such. To control the people. The NWO that has taken two thousand or more years to create, revealed by such "secrets" that hide underneath the chateau and possibly other places.

Silent positioning down through time, each generation faring better than the one before. But all the same, whether it be the church, the masons or the templars, they are all descendants of the original priests and original idea to do it.

What are they hiding, what are they scared of? What is the real truth that by creating these lies they are trying to hide.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I personally believe the Bible - in particular the New Testament and even more specifically the Gospels - is quite spiritually liberating. And I believe the divine nature of the Gospels. I do not believe they were created by men with the intent of controlling others. What I do believe is that the man-made, nonscriptural dogma that has been attached to the message in the Gospels over the past 2000 years and which have absolutely no doctrinal value, but have been pushed to the masses as "truths" that must be accepted, were invented to control the people. My personal opinion is that the secret will shatter these "false" teachings.

Speculating on the nature and effect of the secret, it's a 50/50 gamble on the following:

1. The secret is a "truth" that shatters a false teaching.
2. The secret is a "falsehood" that appears to shatter a doctrinal truth.

That's my theory.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Following on with the decoded message allegedly contained within one of the parchments Sauniere was to have found in the alter column:

SHEPHERDESS NO TEMPTATION THAT POUSSIN TENIERS HOLD THE KEY

We find the story alleges Sauniere came into money and started making trips to Paris where he is reported to have started hanging out in esoteric circles, and even possibly have become Emma Calve's lover. On one of this trips to Paris he is alleged to have visited the Louvre and requested copies of at least 3 works. One is Poussin's Les Bergers d'Arcadie (the Shepherds of Arcadia) which is a later work to the first work by Poussin on the same subject Et in Arcadia Ego.

This first work was done in the 1630's-1640's, where the second more famous one was done after the 1640's.

In this painting we see two shepherds and a shepherdess??? (possibly, possibly not) who have just stumbled on to the sarcophagus in Arcadia that bears the inscription Et in Arcadia Ego (translated most times as I too in Arcadia lived). In this we see four characters. The two shepherds along with their female companion all of whom show the curiosity of the discovery. This is a dramatic moment for them. In the foreground is the god Pan (associated with Arcadia) who is pouring out the waters of the Underground Stream; a metaphor for hidden, or sacred knowledge. He is not even distracted by what is happening with the others as he already "knows". The skull which repeats in Arcadian art is at the top of the sarcophagus.

The sarcophagus is slightly raised placing it bearly in reach for the shepherds.

NOTE: From this point on the observations that will be detailed were a group effort with inputs from nerdling, Mirthful Me and myself. I'll try my best to give credit to the appropriate person as I go, but if I slip up it isn't intentional.

Now the more famous Les Bergers d'Arcadie:

This painting, while still virtually the same scene, is now no longer a dramatic moment of discovery, but a moment of deep contemplation. The skull is gone and the underground stream is gone. One could speculate that we are past the point of their importance - they have served their purpose. The sarcophagus is now down at man's level and easily approachable. If we assume the same four characters to be at play in the second picture, we now have the god Pan to the left of the kneeling shepherd. nerdling points out that Pan appears to be watching with almost a chilling amusement as the man touches the sarcophagus. Though many writers have proposed that the shepherd is touching the inscription on the sarcophagus. I contend he is touching the shadow - which is not his shadow; it absolutely can't be. In addition, the second shepherd is pointing, not to the inscription, not to the sarcophagus, but to the shadow. This second shepherd has a look of apprehension and seems to be turning to the female companion for reassurance. His foot is placed firmly on the cornerstone of the sarcophagus's base; possibly a reference to the church. The female companion no longer takes on the air of a party to the shepherds, but more of an almost unanimated, disconnected and emotionless guardian. Poussin has even given her a bluish gray skin tone to make her appear as if she is either turning to stone, or coming from it. She is no longer an "active" participant in the scene. Nerdling points out a very important point that all have sandals on except the man to the left I call the god Pan. He is barefoot. This could be interpreted as a show of reverence to "hallowed ground", but in the case the ground is only hallowed to Pan.

At this point we have looked at the elements of the decoded statement that cover SHEPHERDESS and POUSSIN. We now turn to TENIERS and NO TEMPTATION. I'll place that in the next post as it will be lengthy.

[edit on 10-30-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
There is an underlying truth within the commonalities of the world religions which is the key to the secret. That truth extends much further back into time than 2000 years and has survived the flood.
The Templars became great builders because of the revelations that secret showed them and they used pentagonal geometry to place their temples so that anyone in on the secret coud extrapolate locations once the 'map' has been revealed.

From Henry Lincoln's The Holy Place

The Holy Place which is the subject of this book is the natural pentagon of mountains and the artificial, structured Temple which was built to enclose it.

All through our antidiluvian history, the five pointed star symbol has had a predominant effect on our thinking. It represents the 8 year cycles of Venus and is a also way to measure the turning of great ages through the variation between one 8 year period to the next.

To me, the great secret is the return of the Son of Man with his host of angels, laid down in the mathematics of the Venus Cycle and perhaps, occuring in 2012. The Son of Man is the genetic tie between we poor forgetful earthlings and the aliens who spliced their genes with our early ancestors to produce humans.

If we want to get to the truth of this secret, we will have to include the earliest writings on such theological matters, hold our noses and glean what we can of the sources which Sitchin used to augment his speculations. The Sumerian legends as they are found on clay tablets, (without all ofZechariah Sitchins musings) give much insight of the beginnings of the religions as they exist in the world today. That is the common thread which binds it all together.

Interestingly enough, Henry Lincoln is now a Templar...
www.templarhistory.com...

[edit on 30-10-2005 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I have a response for you Relentless, and think we could have an interesting discussion in our own right about those issues, but I'm just going to watch now with the chilling amusement of Pan.

Pertinent points though I feel should be made to further the investigation.

Don't think of Christianity now or what would be shocking to you. Think of Christianity then and what would be shocking to everyone, which would probably shock no one or even need to be hidden today.

The underground stream, once hidden, reserved for and protected by men of power and insight, now gushes. All anyone has to do is drink.

And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerve in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors.

-Thomas Jefferson, Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823

*evil laugh*

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Interestingly enough, Henry Lincoln is now a Templar...
www.templarhistory.com...

OH MY WORD MASQUA!

Did you catch this link on that page?

www.maranatha-puzzle.com...

Edit: Now we have Val's secret, a worldwide television event (History of the Secret) and this book (became available yesterday?), all revealing themselves suddenly within the course of a month? What is going on here?

[edit on 10/30/2005 by Relentless]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Very interesting post there, RANT. Curious how it ties in.

Rene d'Ajou is reported to have had a cup with the following inscription:

He who drinks well
Will see God.
He who quaffs at a single drought
Will see God and the Magdalen

See R??? The mystery is advanced, the secret kept...all by the same people.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
No, Relentless...all I did was Google 'Henry Lincoln' to find any traces of what he is doing lately.
I really think this author is on the right track, leaving grand speculation out of his fact finding.
Certainly would be nice to get that prize, though...I wonder how much that is in Canadian funds?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
From the pages regarding that book linked to above.....

Finding the answer was just as important as the quest to find it, although we understood the connotations this revelation would have and the shock waves it would create throughout all religions worldwide.

Are they talking about the same thing?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join