It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on the secret behind Rennes-le-Chateau

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
In my two-pennies on the issue about the painting of every one with Jesus holding babies, even Christ:

The essential story of Jesus Christ (which predates 'Jesus' himself by thousands of years), is that we all contain within us the 'being of Christ' and that Jesus the 2nd coming is our own being finding the inner self we were born with(The Jesus 'within'). That's what being born again means. In relation to Buddhism also, Buddhism teaches we're all born with an inner self, the truest flower of living, but it's plasticized by society and external thoughts of other peoples minds which are not our own, so then we're molded into a personality which we're not born with but needed to sustain as long as we remain part of a section, faction, or whatever group of society we are raised in. The teaching of all religions are written in parable symbolic messenges, and only intelligent people see through the messege to obtain the truth that we already know. It's the Church's and priests who push the messege literally so that people need the Church to exist. When people take it spiritually and symbolically, it surpasses the need for the Church, because you yourself -- become the Church. This is why all religions (for the most part) are so harsh in addressing the literal sense of all that is taught. Why then, would 'God' or whoever writes all the Holy Books write it in such complex symbolism, instead of just coming out with the answers. And when people say God 'speaks' to them -- what do they mean? The answer is simple: Isn't it more fulfilling when you accomplish something yourself, and find something out on your own doing? Sure, it's easy for someone to tell you the answer, but it's much more fulfilling when someone pushes you along scarcely enough for you to make the discovery yourself. This is why it's all in a symbolic-sense.
Be the Church!

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I find it interesting that the Bishop of Turin announced that the Shroud of Turin could not be the shroud of Jesus (based on carbon dating) on October 13, 1988. October 13th is the anniversary date of the slaughter of the Knights Templar in 1307. Barring the calendar conversion (because it's not necessary to take into account since we're talking of calendar dates versus actual days passed) the announcement of the Shroud came 681 years after the murder of the Knight Templars.

According to this website, the parchment Sauniere found included information about Sigebert IV fleeing the Merovinginian kingdom in 681. The fleeing of Sigebert IV is critical to the fact that the Merovinginian bloodline continued and it is speculated that is what was in the parchments - the bloodline.

www.ordotempli.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Thanks for starting the thread OP, here is a (large) site you may find interesting:

www.grailcode.net...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

For those who study the mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau I would like to proffer my theory on the "secret" connected with this strange little church.

I had always assumed that Sauniere's sudden wealth was acquired by blackmailing the wealthy aristocrats whose confessions he heard. The Merovingian treasure story was to cover his tracks.
edit on 12-5-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Valhall

For those who study the mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau I would like to proffer my theory on the "secret" connected with this strange little church.

I had always assumed that Sauniere's sudden wealth was acquired by blackmailing the wealthy aristocrats whose confessions he heard. The Merovingian treasure story was to cover his tracks.
edit on 12-5-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

No. Patrice Chaplin, the daughter-in-law of Charlie Chaplin, has written two books: "City Of Secrets" and "The Portal," in which she reveals her ground-breaking discoveries about the secret discovered (actually re-discovered) and guarded by Berenger Sauniere. She has found his bank statements indicating that he was receiving huge amounts of money from the Royal House of Hapsburg. This was partly to pay for his building of the Magdala Tower at Rennes-le-Chateau, using as a model the similar tower (now long gone) at Girona behind its cathedral. This was used in ancient Kabbalistic rituals by members of a private Spanish esoteric society, WHO WERE THE GUARDIANS OF THE SECRET DISCOVERED BY SAUNIERE. As a young woman, Chaplin fell in love with its current custodian, Jose Tarres, whom she and others suspect is Sauniere's grandson, and gradually learnt all about it. There are many interviews with her about her research available on the internet. One is here:

andrewgough.co.uk...

To learn what the secret was, read her two books. It's truly amazing.

As for caves containing the body of Mary Magdalen, forget it. Rennes-le-Chateau researcher Bill Wilkinson (aka "Ben Hammott") has recently confessed to hoaxing it. See:
andrewgough.co.uk...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

Originally posted by Valhall
Your scriptural choice could not have been more appropriate wcip. Here is what concerns me....
This "secret" is something that I cannot allow myself to trivialize...
Newton was exposed to something that changed him instantly...
Saunier was made privy to something that almost instantly changed him...
It is something that can deceive the very elect.

This is something that I have mused on myself many-a-time and at length, but with only wild speculation to show from it. And this goes back to what you mentioned before about certain memes that have been established, or should I say promoted over the centuries as supposedly being inseperable from and integral to faith in Jesus Christ. How many would have their faith shaken, or erased by the revelation of a "truth" which shatters those constructed foundations of their faith, but in an apparently "good" way, with promises of something greater than ever imagined by mankind?

What if the world was deceived by false evidence that we were genetically engineeered by aliens? That aliens placed the secrets to the universe in the pyramids, or sacred geometry? That there are thousands of planets out there with life on them. What if the presence of these aliens on the Earth were to be "disclosed" and shown to the world?

What if a real "Titor" showed up through a stargate and showed us the future 5000 years from now?

What if it were "shown" that Jesus was not human?

What if it were "shown" that Jesus was married to a prostitute?

What if it were "shown" that Jesus did not die on the cross? Was Judas actually one of Jesus' closest confidants? So there is no reason to think that graft and corruption would play a part in how the bible was constructed so the church could gain the most from it's presentation.

What if it were "shown" that Aliester Crowley's majick is real, and we were taught by some "great teacher" that every person has the ability to tap into this power?

We can only guess, and I think you can guarantee that whatever it is, it will not be something we've thought of.

One problem with the holy bible is that even though the bible is inspired by the word of god, it was mankind who actually wrote and passed down the information and as we all know any time you involve mankind there are always those who try to maintain power and wealth. Just as there were books left out of the bible, I'm sure there were also very important facts that may have been withheld as well. Such as was there an actual historical Jesus?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I find it interesting that the Bishop of Turin announced that the Shroud of Turin could not be the shroud of Jesus (based on carbon dating) on October 13, 1988. October 13th is the anniversary date of the slaughter of the Knights Templar in 1307. Barring the calendar conversion (because it's not necessary to take into account since we're talking of calendar dates versus actual days passed) the announcement of the Shroud came 681 years after the murder of the Knight Templars.

According to this website, the parchment Sauniere found included information about Sigebert IV fleeing the Merovinginian kingdom in 681. The fleeing of Sigebert IV is critical to the fact that the Merovinginian bloodline continued and it is speculated that is what was in the parchments - the bloodline.

www.ordotempli.org...

Keep in mind the carbon dating test from 1988 did not achieve accurate results. The fibers tested were coated with layers and layers of dust and sediment. As I remember a later test showed results that were much closer than the earlier test

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

I think the secret will be much clearer once the unsolved ciphers in at least two items get resolved. There appears to have been a fairly large underground construction made by imported miners in the area around Rennes Le Chateau in the past....my guess is that is where the real "secret" is.

The whole story is pretty intriguing, that's for sure.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Originally posted by CicadaThey also wrote "The Temple and the Lodge" published in 1989, which investigates the links between the Knights Templar and the early Freemasonic lodges. It's a great read.

Speaking of Leigh and Baigent, did any of you know about this?:

NZ Author Suing Over Da Vinci Best Seller

That's good news, Cicada...I always thought Dan Brown ripped them off. I wonder why Lincoln isn't going after them as well...?
In my mind, it was a purposeful ploy to discredit these researchers. Nothing like 'disinfo' and fictionization to throw us all off the track.

Silly of me to forget to mention The Temple and the Lodge, since I've had that book for years. My instinctive reaction was to follow the direction Lincoln went with the Rennes-le-Chateau mystery, certain he was onto something which could produce hard data and new revelations. The peculiar sacred geometric symbols laid upon the landscape, which the Templars used to locate their constructions, is only now being revealed.
Baigent and Leigh went a different tack and put their focus on secret societies, hoping to pry open some of those doors.

I am going to have to buy some more books on this subject as well, and not be too narrow in my study.

BTW...those three books by Lincoln are really fascinating in their scope. I highly recommend Key to the Sacred Pattern as a great alternate to Baigent and Leigh. This book is written in diary form and spells out exactly the evolution of the mystery and how the researchers got to where they are today. It was written after The Holy Place, which is a difficult read, as is The Templars Secret Island

I always thought Brown ripped them off too. I wonder how he got away with it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I remember seeing a special on Bornholm Island with Lincoln talking about all the geometry. I remember it be very detailed but don't remember the main points of his idea. I do remember something about the same geometric patterns repeating themselves in ever larger proportions around Europe when you use known Templer constructed buildings as the points of the lines of the patterns. I think he really was on to something with that.
edit on 30-5-2012 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Valhall As someone who is a certified as a descendent of the Merovingian bloodline and a generational member of the Order of the Merovingian and The Royal and Imperial Dragon Court of the Dragon Legacy I can tell you that you are the closest I've seen someone come with the correct theory. Keep going and searching from those things you have mentioned and connect the dots. Don't forget the take over of the Merovingian Dynasty from the Catholic Church, the taking down of the Templars, what the Templars had proof of (aka leverage), the REAL history of the Merovingian bloodline throughout the world, why John is so important, why Miriam is the key more than Yeshua as well as what that has to do with the church giving Portugal to the Templars, Columbus living there and using Templar maps to go to the "new world" and why the Templars were there way before Columbus was and you will have put it all together. Good job!

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleSun

First of all, I'd like to say this is the first post I've made here on ATS in a very long time, and I have missed many friends here. Second, I am very interested in hearing more from you, PurpleSun. I should admit that this thread was one of my most enjoyable discussions ever on ATS.

Kindest Regards...Valhall.

edit on 2-16-2022 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join