It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

------FORUM GUIDELINES------

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
You have to excuse my last post..which does not make sense to anyone cos it was in the wrong topic...I blame the three year old........

I am going to feel almost as home as I feel in ATSNN

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Once upon a time a hilarious dude spends most of his days behind the computer with an aluminium hat. His favorite food is obviously a spam sandwich! What expensive sunglasses he is wearing too! I was just about to turn off the computer to catch a bus to my old running grounds for a 10 mile constitutional, but I couldn't resist commenting. Well good luck anyway!

Whoops I was just reading the rest of your introduction:

"We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post."

Is the above just skepticism or is it insulting? Well I am simply skeptical of the presentation, no insults here! The intention here is a suggestion for quality, maybe a slightly bigger budget for the costume, after all it is almost Halloween!

Recently watching the History Channel, about the actual Skunkworks in 1946. There was a test pilot in one of the first jets who put on a Gorilla suit and flew past some propeller planes. This was then a secret project so those pilots had a heckuva time explaining what they saw. "It was a plane without propellers flown by a Gorilla sir." Then the debriefing took on a new tone, "nothing happened here, have you got that, you saw nothing." Yes sir.

Well best wishes to all.

[edit on 29-10-2005 by SkipShipman]

dh

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Does this mean I can fearlessly post here without being hunted down by the Owner and his cronies?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Does this mean I can fearlessly post here without being hunted down by the Owner and his cronies?

You can post, but don't be fearless... we always know where you are and what you're doing.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

You can post, but don't be fearless... we always know where you are and what you're doing.

You know where we are and what we are doing?

i never knew ATS was the illuminati

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

You know where we are and what we are doing?

i never knew ATS was the illuminati

Yes you did, you so are the New World Order mate, stop making out as though you are not.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Yes you did, you so are the New World Order mate, stop making out as though you are not.

lol i might have to get myself banned from ATS to get rid of the rumour that im apart of the NWO.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

And now back to our regularly scheduled broadcast . . .

dh

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Nah, yeah, funny but serious

See, I've more or less given up posting on ATS, at one time I'd accumulated close on 20000 ATS points, after a global ignore posted for 10 days, promised seven, and a severe warning, one step from a ban, for nothing more than IMO publishing my opinion
I'd really like to know that my opinion would not be hunted down in this forum

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh

You wouldn't be hunted down, unless ATS is run and controlled by the FBI...

dh

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by dh

You wouldn't be hunted down, unless ATS is run and controlled by the FBI...

And is it?
The possibility has turned up in my experience here
All those malevolent Mods and 24/7 posters

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way.

quick question....

can we insult the governments of the world and the corporate elite?

pretty please?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Every time I log on to ATS it just gets better and better,if you could just give me the current MJ12 I would be truely happy

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Speaks volumes doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
To add to the thought that the ATS site is run by the illuminati/nwo is not far fetched!
its as much a possability as you or i going out tomorrow & getting hit by a bus
(& if anyone gets hit by a bus tomorrow i had nothing to do with it "honest")

this whole site links and all could easily be run by some branch of the goverment,
it is a rather flashy & well constructed site so i guess it wouldnt be but who knows.

If indeed this site is run by some branch of the goverments elite croanies what would they be trying to do? my instincts lead me to think that its like the phone tapping spy programme the U.S. & many other goverments run, & theyd be looking out for say example revolutionarys,extremeists,rebels & general folk like that,
or it could be a recruiting system of some sort like say for instance certain posts could be set up to see who is attracted & how many people view those particulars & how they reply & to see how perseptive those individuals would be.

another spin & this sounds like it would be right on the money, if this site IS run by the goverment it would be used to get a general overall feeling & thoughts of people on a global scale so that it would be easier to make up stories for cover-up etc. they' probably even quote parts from right off the posts themselves.

put that in your bong & smoke it! no dont i was just joking winners dont do drugs!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by eddie666m1980w
To add to the thought that the ATS site is run by the illuminati/nwo is not far fetched!

If you subscribe to the theory that the Illuminati are nothing more than a selective group of artisans and scholars, I don't see why we should have anything to worry - and if ATS and the Amigos were on the frontlines of the NWO (which they aren't) I'd sign up in a heartbeat.

There's something poetic, beautiful and sublime about the level of integrity applied here that would make an excellent foundation for any forward moving society.

Kudos, guys - and thanks again.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
"Skunk Works" is a registered trademark of Lockheed Martin. Please send the check to my house.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
cool Royal76, I'll take half of that cause we're connected at 'the ATS.

Lockheed Martin, I feel is building things out this world after Bob Bushman's integral design.

Dallas

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
HI,

Sounds like a great idea, its like saying, your a valued member, here's a forum to 'test' the reaction of your idea, or topic!

The good thing here is that it brings the community together, which is important for stickyness factor.

Can I suggest booster points/ratings, for a well deserved point, or idea that has 'wow' factor, so that we can be rewarded for being in the discussion, and for our contribution, even though we didn´t start the thread?

[edit on 1-5-2007 by deaman88]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by deaman88

There has always been "Staff Applause" and "FSME Applause" (500 points in ATS/BTS and 1500 points in AP) for quality contributions.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join