It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

advice to people scared of any disease out break

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
has come to my conclusion that the human race will probley die of some air born disease i have a couple of tips on how to survive this disease

well one actually or a step by step guide?

#1 it's obvious if it is air born to hold your breathe for as long as you can so there fore the disease can't enter your lungs cause your holding your breathe so you casn't intake the disease

#2 after you have started to hold your breath find a cave if it's made by god surley it can out last a air born disease should be able to survive alot of things so you will be safe in there for about 100 years holding your breathe,and bring some airline peanuts or somthing to eat with you

#3 seeing as you can't eat the food without opening your mouth you might be able to feed it through your eye somehow,you'll have to figure that out.

#4 eventually you will die of old age so once you get up to heaven where the rest of the humans are apart from your genral nastys,you can go up to god and laugh at his face and say i out lived your stupid disease,then he will smite you with his divine powers some how .

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Um...OK

Um...Yeah...

new topics

join