It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US news channels.

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Would anyone here be able to advise me on the pros and cons of the few US news channels that we have here in the UK? I have Sky and the main ones seem to be Fox, CNN and CNBC. I usualy watch Fox if i'm not watching Sky News.
Any recommendations, pros and cons etc, views on these channels from you guys in the US?

Thanks CX.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I live in Australia and have the same channels as the ones you mentioned.

and I must admit that I do occasionally tune into Fox. But it's only for a good laugh if I've had a rough day. From what I've seen Fox have some inanely incompetent presenters, the funniest of which has to be one Bill O'Rielly. Watched his program(for a laugh) a few days ago, and he had a meteorologist come and speak about the “bizarre weather” that America has been experiencing. Now, not only did this meteorologist essentially dismiss global warming as hype, but when Bill “Simpleton” O’Rielly suggested that because the “conveyer belt” of the earth’s oceans has speed up it resulted in a Tsunami(which was caused by a geological event). That isn’t the worst part, the meteorologist did not correct the undeniably incorrect assumption.

Why does such a classic example of a moron have his own show? did Dubya have something to do with it?

Someone told me he's written a book for children...
I really feel for the poor little ones who are subjected to him.

new topics

join