It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Origin of "Aliens":

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Origins of aliens:

FACT: The mind of Aleister Crowley:

One of the biggest things alien worshippers trumpet is all of the claims of seeing aliens, and how often are they greys? Exactly.

UFO's? UFOs are flying objects that cannot be identified by government issued books. There is evidence that the nazis were developing them, and then other development after. However there is still no solid evidence of an alien being. Just elaborate hoaxes(and you guessed it, all greys), many likely government issued. Alien UFO's are science fiction. Too hard to believe? Look at all of the GREAT science fiction movies and series'.

The Cydonia "ruins" are proven benign, and theres proven no sustained life there. Many believers of "Maitreya" beleive that aliens come here from Mars and Venus, and build crop circles, you tell me. Further its important to note that if he did actually summon them, the self-proclaimed satanist summoned them, without any vast technology but instead with satan summoning spells.]

It's said that Angels are intellegent beings that are not human, mysterious beings that are alien to "us"

Crop circles are proven to be man made, but further the sacred geometry they use proves they are of occult influence, just like Crowleys "Lam". Icke may realize the occult source and uses the reptilians to get around a post like this, but he even believes in greys dont he? He seems to believe in EVERYTHING, as do too many people. Friedman may be one of the few physicists who grasps the technologies, which are still debatable, but he wants to believe in the aliens. Aliens life forms do not come here, but that dont mena they dont exist. If theres a God then you can bet there are other worlds like this, but theyre too far apart for a reason.

If the "aliens" are here, then they CANNOT be trusted.

ADMINS: this isnt from my blog, nor is it copied. the image is off linked instead of from my personal photobucket, so hopefully it wont go down.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by IgnoranceIsntBliss]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBliss
One of the biggest things alien worshippers trumpet is all of the claims of seeing aliens, and how often are they greys?

Fairly often, but there are many other kinds of aliens being seen.

However there is still no solid evidence of an alien being.

Something has to be inside those crafts......and they aren't all (if any) made by the US and Russia.

The Cydonia "ruins" are proven benign, and theres proven no sustained life there. Many believers of "Maitreya" beleive that aliens come here from Mars and Venus, and build crop circles, you tell me. Further its important to note that if he did actually summon them, the self-proclaimed satanist summoned them, without any vast technology but instead with satan summoning spells.

Nobody with enough knowledge believes that.
Although it's possible they came from those planets, it's highly doubtful there are intelligent species living on those planets right now.

Possible, though extremely unlikely.
They would have to be underground quite obviously....

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlissCrop circles are proven to be man made

Some crop circles have been proven to be man made.

Many could not have been made by any human, possessing the technology we do now.
Saying that all crop circles are made by humans is ridiculously false, nobody with enough knowledge in the field would deny this.

I suggest you check out the crop circles 2005 thread where ever it is.

but further the sacred geometry they use proves they are of occult influence, just like Crowleys "Lam". Icke may realize the occult source and uses the reptilians to get around a post like this, but he even believes in greys dont he? He seems to believe in EVERYTHING, as do too many people.

What, are you actually saying, that there is only one speci of aliens, and none other can exist?

This is even more ridiculous and false than saying all crop circles are made by humans.

Aliens life forms do not come here

I believe there is much more than enough evidence, which has accumilated over many decades to prove that aliens not only exist, but do come here and visit us.

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBliss If theres a God then you can bet there are other worlds like this, but theyre too far apart for a reason.

How far apart something is from something else holds no relevance.

Bend the space between point A and point B, and you can go there in a second.

And are you familiar with the concept of chrono pits?

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlissIf the "aliens" are here, then they CANNOT be trusted.

No kidding!!! Attack the greys, tell them that they aren't welcome and to never come anywhere near us again.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by Manincloak]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Oh I did chuckle to myself with that statement only to see the members name, sa la vee!

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak

One of the biggest things alien worshippers trumpet is all of the claims of seeing aliens, and how often are they greys?

Fairly often, but there are many other kinds of aliens being seen.

That proves that its hysteria. The most common seen aliens of all time, are clearly falsified, why would any of the others be real OR people ARE seeing them, backing up my entir "theory". They are all just demons using trickery on society to mix it up, or its made up by true nut jobs wanting attention.

However there is still no solid evidence of an alien being.

Something has to be inside those crafts......and they aren't all (if any) made by the US and Russia.

The Cydonia "ruins" are proven benign, and theres proven no sustained life there. Many believers of "Maitreya" beleive that aliens come here from Mars and Venus, and build crop circles, you tell me. Further its important to note that if he did actually summon them, the self-proclaimed satanist summoned them, without any vast technology but instead with satan summoning spells.

Nobody with enough knowledge believes that.
Although it's possible they came from those planets, it's highly doubtful there are intelligent species living on those planets right now.

Possible, though extremely unlikely.
They would have to be underground quite obviously....

If they did, and their planets are dead, then theyd live here already, thatd make us martians, sorry dont think so.

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlissCrop circles are proven to be man made

Some crop circles have been proven to be man made.

Many could not have been made by any human, possessing the technology we do now.
Saying that all crop circles are made by humans is ridiculously false, nobody with enough knowledge in the field would deny this.

I suggest you check out the crop circles 2005 thread where ever it is.

Ya now after decades of this going on... theyre not getting better at it? Theres more than one way to make them than a rope attached to a board. Dont tell me the aliens flew all the way here just to put some sacred geometry into some crops. If so why does their graffitti match the same sacred geometry that the occultists use? Further, are you telling me that its coincidence tat the occultists use the same sacred geometry they use, just by chance? If "they" are using sacred geometry, all that does is back up the Crowley-occult connections, and the satanic summoning spells he used to allegidly summon the first grey.

but further the sacred geometry they use proves they are of occult influence, just like Crowleys "Lam". Icke may realize the occult source and uses the reptilians to get around a post like this, but he even believes in greys dont he? He seems to believe in EVERYTHING, as do too many people.

What, are you actually saying, that there is only one speci of aliens, and none other can exist?

This is even more ridiculous and false than saying all crop circles are made by humans.

Ok so the most seen greys, are proven either false, or demons... but all of the others are real? Let me guess, the reptilians?

Aliens life forms do not come here

I believe there is much more than enough evidence, which has accumilated over many decades to prove that aliens not only exist, but do come here and visit us.

Beliefs, and realities are 2 totally different things. Where is it? Alien autopsy films(of greys)? FOX "Alien Abuduction" hoax(including greys)? O wait The Sun news(who do you think runs the show down there?)? So many hoax photos/videos that you couldnt even tell a real one if it existed, then how are you gonna prove its not humans in there? All just theories. But wait Area 51 is evidence right? Nope if anything just more proof it is humans playing with their toys. Ive read some of the newer stuff, same crap as over 10 years ago before the internet, nothing new, but more greys sightings. I brought proof, wheres yours?

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBliss If theres a God then you can bet there are other worlds like this, but theyre too far apart for a reason.

How far apart something is from something else holds no relevance.

Bend the space between point A and point B, and you can go there in a second.

No actually its instantly, but that is only a beam of light, and even if it were physical that wouldnt mean your mind/memories/soul would go with it. Whats gonna convert you back into matter after you get to point B as a beam of light, and then implant your memories and your soul back into your brain, AFTER rebuilding you? It starts with the DNA but there is soo much more to a person than their genetic makeup. Then theres the relativity approach, lets not go there.

And are you familiar with the concept of chrono pits?

More science fiction:
www.google.com...

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlissIf the "aliens" are here, then they CANNOT be trusted.

No kidding!!! Attack the greys, tell them that they aren't welcome and to never come anywhere near us again.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by Manincloak]

There you go talking about greys again, tell me where they originated again?

Further, for all of you who believe everything the alien worshippers will tell you: Ive read many stories about how man has had contact with them, and how they proved that we are just a science "Populous" experiment from 10's of thousands of years ago; God inst real, religion was just part of the experiment etc etc etc. Then why do they come here and peform cow mutilations(again occult ritual), and genteic human experiments, and anal probes(what nut came up with the anal probe?) They wouldnt have any reason to if they put us here to begin with, eons ago. The fact of the matter you can offer nothhing but theories, where I just proved that its all hysteria, and/or its just a demonic scheme.

Any questions? If not come back with some facts instead of some more flimsy science fiction theories.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Much of peoples claims on the subject of UFOs & Flying saucers is of course speculative to say the very least but ufology does have some relevant cases & a history, it's a case of seperating the wheat from the chaff so to speak.

Ufology is a very complex tangled web for many reasons, don't let pure ignorance by the sound of it cloud your judgement.

May I recommend you read "Beyond Top Secret" by Timothy Good for a good overview of governments involvement in UFO's.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
So if multi-people from different corners of the earth report the SAME things without having ever spoken to one another, this is hysteria or government intervention? Please explain.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I never denied the possiblity of "ufo's" and the government having them, but as far as "aliens" are concerned there are science fiction.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12 12 2012
So if multi-people from different corners of the earth report the SAME things without having ever spoken to one another, this is hysteria or government intervention? Please explain.

Well theyve been all over the media for how many decades? Maybe back in the day this might matter, but even still Crowley came up with this at the turn of the 20th century(sorry at work dont have time to get the exact date), so occultists have been pushing them ever since. Just like many people have seen bigfoot and nessie. If they really are seeing them then its obvious that they are "demons" or "angels", but I couldnt see why an angel would resort to such extremes, with any good intentions.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
So what of the unsolved cases in Bluebook for example? Government owned?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The ufo waves over washington in the 50's, secret government craft?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
lol, wheres your proof? Didnt I say bring proof? More claims, so what.

Bluebook, big deal if they had investigations into ufos. that doesnt prove anything, of course theyd run a program like that. Theyd look bad if they didnt have something to present to the public.

50's. where your inconclusive proof? I think War of the Worlds should be out on DVD by now shouldnt it?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
That's a poor response as you obviously are not aware of the case & suggest u take a good look at it. No claims whatsoever, why were fighters scrambled on multiple ocassions?

Why couldn't Bluebook explain away all sightings and why on earth was the very public bluebook set up in the first place? What do u think changed Hynek's mind? Heard of project sign or grudge?

Where is your evidence that some UFO's are NOT alien craft?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Of course folks can lie and say they saw a life form not from this planet.

Sure, the idea of 'aliens' is absurd.

I think it is probable that they exist. In fact, I think it is most likely that they exist.

2 reasons I think they do:

1) WAY too many people have seen them.

2) There are several old paintings that show a flying saucer type craft flying in the background. This is before flight was possible for man, so to say that it is secret government technology is a dream at best. I think that even the old pictures of a human type with birds wings depicts beings that had the ability to fly.

However, whether or not they are real is of no big concern to me. If they do or not - I exist and that I cannot even prove.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
For me aliens and religion don't mix.
But I do accept that those who are passionate believers are subject to accepting aliens on an almost religious level. That enables a pied piper of sorts to use aliens as a tool to form a cult as has happened many times already.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that the government have been building these flying saucers since the 1930s. Why aren't we seeing these things serving in Araq? Why have these been secret for 60-70 years???!!

Its funny how all these supposed man-made nazi saucers all look exactly like the Adamski craft (considered fake)...

[edit on 28-10-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
"That's a poor response as you obviously are not aware of the case & suggest u take a good look at it. No claims whatsoever, why were fighters scrambled on multiple ocassions? Why couldn't Bluebook explain away all sightings and why on earth was the very public bluebook set up in the first place? What do u think changed Hynek's mind? Heard of project sign or grudge? Where is your evidence that some UFO's are NOT alien craft?"

>Still you present claims, not even a worthy link to back up your claims. How do you know the claims are true? If they did happen how do you know it wasnt the government testing their gear and response. Ive heard of all these projects and and seen all the shows, and its always the same old line.

"I think it is probable that they exist. In fact, I think it is most likely that they exist."

>Ya in their alien worlds they likely are.

"WAY too many people have seen them."

>I already proved the so well documented aliens everyone has seen, been abducted by, and talked about under hypnosis is complete FRAUD. And how do you know ANY of them actually seen them. Its funny how a convincing guy(whoever) will present these greys, and some other stuff. I prove the greys(the entire vertebrae of alien lore) as fraud, yet you still resort to the other crap the guy told you to try and convince me.

"There are several old paintings that show a flying saucer type craft flying in the background. This is before flight was possible for man, so to say that it is secret government technology is a dream at best. I think that even the old pictures of a human type with birds wings depicts beings that had the ability to fly."

>Ya and egyptians have hiroglyphics that look just like apache helicopters, does that mean helicopters are alien aircraft too? How do you know the allegid painting are authentic? There also paintings/etc of dragons/dinosaurs, and a whole list of other things that could mean something to us today. Depictions of winged people represent gods/angel/demons.

"For me aliens and religion don't mix."

>Unless you are completly faithless (well unless your faith is in science and technology as being your savior). Even if neither are true, they should still be equally taken into consideration, since they are BIG topics compared to puny man. They both involve the universe and our origins, our fate, and everything else that is going on in this era.

"I find it hard to believe that the government have been building these flying saucers since the 1930s. Why aren't we seeing these things serving in Araq? Why have these been secret for 60-70 years???!! Its funny how all these supposed man-made nazi saucers all look exactly like the Adamski craft (considered fake)... "

>Who ever said they did build it, maybe its not even possible. While there are some decent theories about how its possible, it still hasnt been proven. If they did build it why would they tell us?. Then man would freak out saying aliens are true, people like many of you would never accept it wasnt aliens technology. Last thing the mentioned was stealth, and that was 30 year old technology. Why bum rush and show the world what can be done so everyone tries to compete? Look at PC's, the chips/everything just inch their way up one notch at a time. Its not because thats the highest rate they can go, but rather they suck every last $ out of the product.

>And whos to say that ANY of the surfaced ufo imagery proof is real??

>I brought proof AND logic, yet you all present claims and nonsense.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

>Unless you are completly faithless (well unless your faith is in science and technology as being your savior). Even if neither are true, they should still be equally taken into consideration, since they are BIG topics compared to puny man. They both involve the universe and our origins, our fate, and everything else that is going on in this era.

Say what? Aye caramba.

It's Friday. Lay off the caffiene for a while and have a beer...you need a rest

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster

>Even if neither are true, they should still be equally taken into consideration, since they are BIG topics compared to puny man.

Say what? Aye caramba.

It's Friday. Lay off the caffiene for a while and have a beer...you need a rest

"Even if neither are true" = you're not faithless nor does your faith rest in sci/tech as your saviour.

"...equally taken into consideration..." = aliens and religion.

At least i think that's what he ment. IgnoranceIsntBliss has raised some valid points imho. I too would fall into the category of E.T. ain't visiting Earth and likely never has. And as a Christian i can see the whole E.T.'s = Demons thing but i'm unconvinced.

You might wanna check out Dr._Strangecraft's thread - Aliens are demons. Alot of theories and info on the religion and alien connection.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
LOL ya Im at work, o well.

I cant read that right now, but my point is that the first published report of an alien i can find is from Crowley. his drawing is what everyone usually describes as being aliens. He claimed he summoned it using magic. Since then aliens(especially greys) and ufo reports have grown exponentially. the sources always talking about ufos usually try to boost up their arguement with greys "facts". Coincidence?

Greys are simply either demons, or FICTION and if fiction then why would any of the other reports be true either?. How can anyone dispute this? Im interested...

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Can i just save myself some time, and say that I completely and utterly disagree with everything IgnoranceIsntBliss said, and what that person said is false.

IgnoranceIsntBliss, maybe you should do a few days research on the subject or something? You seem to either be ignoring the evidence, or have no clue.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join