It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10,000 Year Old Pyramid Discovered in Bosnia

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
to not reading all the thread - but those wass look pretty medivel in construction - flint in clay - much like a huge amount of castles in the UK. Now forgive me but the Pyraminds in Geza are made of solid stone are they not ? oh and those in Mexico ?). This in iteslf is interesting as if these are real Pyramids and predate those others found they utilise a new building technique - one only seen in Europe in the Casteletions of the early norman period - i look forward to much more documentary evidence.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795Note that he's just an amateur archaelogist. I now think that the media ran way too quick with the story. They need some indepent, actual archaelogist to either refute or verify his claims.

Why?

who owns the MSM? should anybody here trust any of them? I for one don't. I'll trust the guy that tries to reveal a secret over any of that gang any day.

what we don't need is the masonic controlled scientific world limiting world knowledge any longer.

I got a feeling after what they did to Milosevic that these guys are in no mood to cooperate with the NWO gang, which I happen to like the idea.

It is time for us to move forward whether the controllers want it or not.

In terms of archeology, anybody can dig up ancient things and catalogue them... you do not need a PHD to do that from a famous school. Let the academics make up all the stories they want about what it is when it is dug up.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jah Ilthose "stones" look like they are made with aggregate.....

I agree... looks similar to concrete... so unless somebody made them recently, how old could they be?

Very large too and they appear heavily erroded on top of it all, which would make their age even greater depending on their composition.

I also notice layers of these things several deep. It would have been fun to stack them up like that. They would have been made somewhere else and brought there it appears, sort of like bringing in cut stone I guess.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
so are we dealing with like the oldest pyramids ever built..

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   

yes and the largest one also , around 220 meters high

more and more evidence that bosnian hill is a stone construction, a pyramid

steps to the platoe of the pyramid

CNN was in the tunel yesterday

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

No, we're dealing with a megalomanic destroying the archaeological remains of a medieval fortress and town.

btw he's doing so illegally - the Bosnian Minister for Culture has revoked all licences issued to him to dig. Not that that will bother nor stop Osmanagic.

Those who still think there's a pyramid in Bosnia are advised not to read this

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

No, we're dealing with a megalomanic destroying the archaeological remains of a medieval fortress and town.

you are liening essan, i know you , you are serb or croat

medival fortres was on topp of the hill not on the side of the hill

btw he's doing so illegally - the Bosnian Minister for Culture has revoked all licences issued to him to dig. Not that that will bother nor stop Osmanagic.

your are lieng here also, that was an error but they have corrigated this and now they continue the excavations

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
For those who love a good mystery - the external slope of the Bosnia Pyramid is the same (+ / - ) as the slope of the Grand Gallery in the great Pyramid!

Tho't you'd all wanna know that!

bc
/

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Bosnia and the Egyptian Pyramids

For those who love a good mystery - the external slope of the Bosnia Pyramid is the same (+ / - ) as the slope of the Grand Gallery in the great Pyramid!

Which side of the so called Bosnian "pyramid" are you referring to? It isn't symmetrical.

As to it being a man-made pyramid: I haven't seen anything that is even vaguely convincing. The photos on the previous page seem to show aggregate, which might indicate something 20th century - perhaps what is left from WWII fortifications? This is pure speculation though.

I would imagine that the hill has been a key military position (especially for defending the town) in times of war for centuries and would have been fortified many many times over. Just finding evidence of human construction on it shows nothing.

Can we also leave out the nationalist nonsense - it pollutes what little science is being applied.

Essan - could you post that link again please? Yours is broken.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm a firm believer that Anthropologists ans Archeologists are reminiscent of a weather forecaster,if they are right 10 % of the time they are considered an expert,seems they keep proving each other wrong

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforebc

bc
/

Which slopes? The back slope of the hill is at a different angle to the prow of the hill.

Besides, where'd you get the data to tell?

Here the link agains to the 'other side of the argument' as it were

www.ipetitions.com...

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Essan]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
btw I appreciate the link I posted is political in nature, but I have no interest in the petty bickerings of the different factions in the Balkans, just in the truth

It does seem that the timing of this excavation may, however, be at least partially political.

btw the local tourist board seems the best source of info on the region

www.turizam-zdk.net...

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If these are all pyramids from a culture much further back than our historians care to admit, does that mean these pyramids could be connected to the ones on mars?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loopdaloop
If these are all pyramids from a culture much further back than our historians care to admit, does that mean these pyramids could be connected to the ones on mars?

There is a good probability that this pyramid is as much unexistent as the ones on Mars, so in that case they could be connected.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Just my 2 cents: I read the bosnian links provided in the beginning of this thread (because of the language I only understood about half of it, but enough to follow the logic). I personally don't think there is a convincing evidence to the effect that this is man-made. As people noted, glaciers could have produced unusual layered structures of various sorts of clay and stone fragments. There is nothing they dug out that looked artificial.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

bc
/

It is sited at the exact centre of gravity of the solar system as at exactly half past three in the afternoon on the summer solstice in 50,007 BC. The dimensions of the eastern vertex (when measured in the Mayan units) multiplied by the age of the Bosnian president's mother-in-law equals the square root in base 9 of the age of the earth since the impact of the meteor at the end of the Cretacous Period. And the peak of the pyramid is situated at the isotherm for the Himalayas. It's taking rather long for all this to come out, pretty obvious stuff really....

Seriously, as far as I can see from the pictures, if there is anything there then it looks like a pre-existent hill which was fortified with slabs of rock at some point and maybe even dug into. Not a completely handbuilt structure itself. I can even imagine that happening as long ago as the end of the ice-age. Nothing sensational. Just particularly long-lived. Hills are frequently eroded into faceted structures due to prevailing weather directions staying constant over millenia.

Cheers.

Rob.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Despite it all, I think everyone here has to be able to admit that the rather long list of pyramids, no matter what their composition or location....is beginning to get long. i find that unusual.

I think its about time the scientific community gets all access to that ground penetrating radar, in order to ascertain how many pyramids there are.

I understand that even India and Japan have their own as well.

Why a Pyramid? What are the possible reasonings of this structures?

And if this paticular structure is a pyramid, and it can be dated back further than Giza, then the fact that those stones LOOK as if they are a mixture of materials.....well thats very interesting. And has serious implications, as well.

But heres a thought...if its not a pyramid, perhaps some sort of ancient irrigation system, designed to bring rain water down the slopes towards fields or something...

(the musings of a mad man!!!)

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGuirk
oh man this would be huge for mine and others theories on the pyramids being built by or at least assisted to build by alien lifeforms.

It would help to find an alien buried inside it, since at this point, we have pretty much zero proof of there being any alien life at all, much less any with a knack for construction.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

Originally posted by rizla
EUROPE´S FIRST PYRAMID DISCOVERED IN BOSNIA

there is already an existing pyramid in europe so this is not the first one to be found.

silbury hill in wiltshire, england is over 4000 years old and contains a pyramid structure underneath it.

I don't think that Silbury Hill is officially a pyramid. I believe it's referred to as a mound that has the volume and mass of the Great Pyramids. Interesting though. The 10,000 year old part of this Bosnian Pyramid is amazing; I can't wait until more information regarding this is released.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join