It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10,000 Year Old Pyramid Discovered in Bosnia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I found one archaeologist that is apparently personally financing an excavation, pretty interesting stuff...

Source
But Osmanagic, a Bosnian archaeologist who has spent the last 15 years studying the pyramids of Latin America, suspects there is one here in his Balkan homeland.
"We have already dug out stone blocks which I believe are covering the pyramid," he said. "We found a paved entrance plateau and discovered underground tunnels. You don't have to be an expert to realize what this is." ...
We found layers of what we call 'bad concrete,' a definitely unnatural mixture of gravel once used to form blocks with which this hill was covered," Osmanagic said.

"The hill was already there," he added. "Some ancient civilization just shaped it and then coated it with this primitive concrete -- and there you have a pyramid."

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
According to Osmanagic’s book, people did notice pyramid shape of that mountain, and even one of them told him that it looks like pyramid. Because Osmanagic has good experience with Pyramids (his PhD paper was on Mayan civilization) he compare one picture of pyramid with top of mountain (picture where he holds book and compares it to ground) and that’s beginning of this whole story.

Now a bit more about Osmanagic and his work. He is strong believer in existence of Atlantis and Mu civilization, and he wrote several books on this topic. One thing that I don’t like in his writing is that he easily changes from science to fiction, and a talk about pyramids and spherical object found around the globe (found also in Bosnia, but no in that perfect shape as the one in south America) as energy joints and part of energy grid without any good scientific evidence.

In overall, it would be great discovery if Pyramid really exists, and it might change history not only of the Bosnia, but of the whole world. (Not that Bosnia is important, but it will point that our understanding of history was based on wrong facts)

But we should not forget that it is very hard to change mind of history teachers, especially in the part of world where professors can’t settle about newer history.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
"The hill was already there," he added. "Some ancient civilization just shaped it and then coated it with this primitive concrete -- and there you have a pyramid."

Thats not a pyramid!
Its a big gravel road up a hillside!

give me a break. an i thought it was a real pyramid the found.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   

The hill was already there," he added. "Some ancient civilization just shaped it and then coated it with this primitive concrete -- and there you have a pyramid."

Thats not a pyramid!
Its a big gravel road up a hillside!

give me a break. an i thought it was a real pyramid the found.

this is not truth, the hill was not there , osmanagic said that, this news is error , he said that there is a stone building under the hill which is a pyramid

i found some photos about this pyramids in bosnia

Bosnian SunPyramid

Bosnian SunPyramid 1950

Bosnian Sunpyramid

BOsnian Moonpyramid

bosnian pyramid tunel

stone blocks from pyramid

this is the proof that there is a stone building in the hill

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientia
Mimas..... that's no moon. It's a battlestation.

Darn you got it before me!

Wig

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Until they start to remove serious quantities of earth and reveal man made structures underneath, I'm on the fence. Nothing so far I have seen in pictures "proves" this is man made.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
excellent post sexator, thank you very much

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
How do you not notice this

I wonder about their education system. Maybe they missed this due to all the fighting in the region.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Have they started excavating this site?

On another note, i wonder why sexator was manned

Wig

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
That was Sexator's first post, he registered yesterday. So maybe he was an already banned member trying to get a new username.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm new here, and that banning of members just after one post seems a bit odd.

Well back on the topic, it is hard to believe that no one found interesting that mountain has pyramid shape, and even if they did, it was believed that it was natural shape.

Mr. Osmanagic for some reason (perhaps from his previous experience, as he studied Pyramids and old civilizations) is sure that nature does not shape mountains like that.

Also, even if there is a pyramid, the will not uncover it completely, because on the top there is an old city ruins from the Bosnian King I believe from 14-15th century. Mr. Osmanagic believes that they (King and his people) noticed importance (and Energy) of the pyramid and that this was the reason they have built atop of the pyramid.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Nothing so far I have seen in pictures "proves" this is man made.

/ ok, but, how can you explain picture whit stone blocks ???

this stone blocks are man made and they were found in the moutain, ????

and how do you explain tunels in the hill ????

How do you not notice this

/ bacuase , people tought it was just a hill nothing more, a hill who look like a pyramid

Have they started excavating this site?

/ yes, sacond phase of excavacations has ended in november , next phase begin in april 2006

, a big excavacations starts in april

On another note, i wonder why sexator was manned

That was Sexator's first post, he registered yesterday. So maybe he was an already banned

/ it was my first post yesterday , i was not here before on this forum

but , when i tried to post second time , i could not, i dont no why i could not login on this forum ????

so i registred second time , now Sexator2005

This is the walls of the bosnian pyramid

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Nice pictures, all of them from Mr. Osmanagic web page and book without any credits to the author. (just trying to figure out why first nick was banned
)

All we have to do is to wait another 4-5 months and hope that Mr. Osmanagic will get all licenses and approvals he needs.

Wig

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Sexator,

They have a bee in their bonnet here about providing links to where you get your pictures from. I can't believe that was why you was banned before cos they usually jump up and down a bit first before doing something drastic like that. So edit in a link to where the pics are taken from.

Now then, the pics, I don't see anything man made in those pics, it all looks as though it could be natural rock formation. My mind is open and I wish it turns out to be something man made, but I won't be deciding one way or other until more earth is removed from the site to reveal what is underneath.

The tunnel looks like one they dug themselves.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

So edit in a link to where the pics are taken from.

www.bosnianpyramid.com...

www.bosnian-pyramid.com...

Now then, the pics, I don't see anything man made in those pics, it all looks as though it could be natural rock formation.

wrong, this stone blocks are man made, nadija nukic said that in geological raport of bosnian pyramid, stone blocks are man made, she has 25 years experience of geology

My mind is open and I wish it turns out to be something man made, but I won't be deciding one way or other until more earth is removed from the site to reveal what is underneath.

they will dig in april 2006 , massive excavtions

The tunnel looks like one they dug themselves

heheh, they tunel was there , they did not dug themsleves , they found it and when they get in the tunel they found 3 more tunels in "the pyramid" / the hill

Wig

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So far you posted pics of big blocks of sandstone, no evidence there of tooling of any sort, exactly what you would expect sandstone to look like in it's natural setting.

There's also some pics with red lines drawn on (supposedly to make us think there is some sort of unnatral straight line feature - well I can;t see any straight line feature, I see a bit of naturally formed rock with a slightly straight edge and the straight edge does not keep going along the red line) and various other pics of uncovered rock formations, which look to me to be natural.

Now I am not there in person and photographs may not be the best way to publish what they have found. Video would be better, more bandwidth needed to put it up on a website, but it would be better. So I hope they have found something.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hi, I'm a newbie here, first post.
These forums are great!I was an 'obseverer' here for the last couple of months. Quite an interesting topic this is. This hill 'Visocica' really looks like a piramide, and I believe that there is something there. This guy Osmanagic looks serious to me, I've heard of him even before this 'pyramide claim' thing, speaking about Atlantis, Maya etc. On some local TV one archeologist really challenged this pyramide theory but he gave good arguments to back it up. BTW I live maybe 15 miles from that site

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I would like to ask two questions:

1. If the following picture shows the town of Visoko, where in the picture is the hill?

2. If they have not found anything, why do people call it "Sun pyramid"?

Edit: forget the second question, I found the answer in the site.

[edit on 25/12/2005 by ArMaP]

Edit 2: forget the first question also.

I should have looked the site first, but because I did not did that I made two stupid questions.

[edit on 25/12/2005 by ArMaP]

[edit on 23/4/2006 by ArMaP]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
OK, now I am trying to save something from my previous post.

In that picture we can see that there are not clearly 4 sides pointing to North, South, East and West. I think that even if we consider the only thing that looks like a side of a pyramid, that side is not really facing North.

Also, in the picture in the site, they speak of the four sides but show an image where we can not see that the other sides do not exist. That fact is the most suspicious of all. If they were being honest they would show all sides, not the only one that supports the theory.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

1 picture

satelit image of the pyramid, the cut line is not shown in picture 1

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join