It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10,000 Year Old Pyramid Discovered in Bosnia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
You also might like to bear in mind the comments of an anonymous Bosnia scientist posted here

1. This Bosnian 'Indiana Jones' is not a doctor, let alone a professor. He is a (construction) contractor who goes by his Americanised name of Sam Osmanagich, and his business is called: Met Company, Inc., of 10102 Lakeside Gables Dr., Houston TX 77065, USA, Ph. (281) 807-9681.

Aha. The smoking gun. I wondered why someone would declare something that appears to be a glacial feature (the "tile") to be manmade when it's pretty obviously natural (no tile would be that thick. While they could make mud bricks that thick, they don't last in a rainy climate for very long. And the stone was clearly some sort of stone.)

2. Bosnian daily 'Dnevni Avaz' that passed this story on to Reuters and BBC is owned by a warlord who got enormously rich after the 1992-1995 war by who-knows-how methods, and who is in a grave need for moneys that would help him finance his pharaonic (pun intended) projects such as the 'largest business center (building) in the Balkans'. So, this gentleman will publish ANY story one wants published, provided that one has enough money to pay for the space, a personal photographer that is rented on a daily-fee basis, and a set of lovely colour photographs. The placement of the article can be selected as well, including the front-page placement in the daily.

And here we have a VERY real conspiracy. I think that if we look closely, we can find other dubious "artifacts" by this man. And that would be a good and interesting project -- to show folks here a real conspiracy to change history to enrich someone.

3. People, get real: it literally IS impossible that a Bosnia's common-shaped hill could ever be a pyramid (there are hundreds of like-shaped geomorphologies throughout our mountainous country).

And glaciers (like the ones that scraped the "tile") from the ice age also carve hills into pyramid-type shapes. Very very common and found all over the world. The FIRST thing someone should ask in looking at "pyramid" is: Are or were there active volcanos in the area (volcanos look like pyramids.) and are there or were there active glaciers in the area in the past. If the answer to either or both is "yes" then the object is most likely NOT a manmade pyramid.

Less than five years ago, the very same group of people who are trying to pull off the pyramid scam, got carried away with building an airport “larger than the Sarajevo airport”. Of course, that project failed – their biggest competitor, the Sarajevo airport, is just 20 miles away… Yours truly, an ashamed Bosnian scientist.

Thank you for finding this. I really need to keep a "casebook" of things like this.

[edit on 5-11-2005 by Byrd]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Why stop there? This is Mimas, one of the innermost moons of Saturn.

Coincidence.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
alexg, what are you trying to say about Mimas? I don't get it, what does that have to do about the pyramids?

Are you implying that Mimas is artificial? I high doubt that it is.

GoldEagle

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
maybe the craters line up?

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
So what the craters line up, what does that have to do with the pyramids?

GoldEagle

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
the pyramids lined up a certain way ie: the posts above
I'm just saying maybe the craters did big one right in center then conect the next one almost 12 oclock then again
not sure but maybe thats what they were saying

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexg

Why stop there? This is Mimas, one of the innermost moons of Saturn.

Coincidence.

And why stop at Mimas?

Take a look at this and tell me you don't see a coincidence, hmmm?

[edit on 6/11/05 by Jorik]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If I am correct, the location of Visoko according to Google Earth is 43.59.24N 18.10.47E. If that is correct I suppose that the hill is at 43.59.21N 18.11.10E. If that is true then the location is in a area that must have relatively frequent floods of the river, and the river must have changed course along the centuries.

About the alignment of the pyramids in a map, do not forget that the Earth is not flat like in the maps, a straight line across Earth's surface would only be a straight line in a map if it is parallel with the equator.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I was pointing out that such a pattern could probably be found in hundreds, if not thousands, of places.

I didn't put a question mark at the end of 'coincidence' for a reason.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Hello...i am from bosnia, so if you need any translation, i'll do my best!

Wig

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think the map of that quarter of the earth is cool with its line ups. I'm not going to jump up and say it BS without first checking it out. and the only way I can see of checking it out is by using some mathematics with the longitude and latitude coordinates of those places or more easily (if I had one) to look at a globe map of the earth.

The line ups are really cool, I don't care what all you sceptics say. Mecca is really old place, it is included because it is equidistant and it is a significant place (Abrahams house?). The place off the coast of Ireland is just be a suggestion of where to look in order to find something hence the ??? question marks, don't forget only 700 years ago you could walk from Penzance to the scilly isles, so a few thousand years before that and there was probably land all the way to Ireland. I especially like the line ups of al those cities up to St Petersburg.

However, on the face of it although it looks cool, the mere fact that they do actually line up on a 'mercator projection' map of Earth, suggests to me that on the globe, the actual planet Earth they will not line up.

To start off with I'll do distances, the map says each is 1285.1km apart.

Now the maths in this is not an exact science so there can be small variations, add to this the fact that we are not going to be able to find an accurate Lat & Long for the pinpoint positions, and we can already agree there is going to be a bit of a descrepancy here.

Mecca, 21 29 N 39 45 E
Giza, 30 01 N 31 13 E
distance 1281.7km (1276km using a different site)

I'll come back to this.

[edit on 8/11/2005 by Wig]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Nice topic, interesting points and whatnot... I'm leaning towards the non-hoax side, but thats just me.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bosnian

That is great!!!

If you could read the sites and translate the most Intressting things than you could be off great help.
Can you also translate this
www.mwm.cz...

Thanks anyway.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bosnian

have you heard anything about this discovery over in bosnia?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
looks like the local landfill to me

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Europe start to show the real face.Ancient civilization how were more advance that the one we know today.But if the historiens will accept the truth they have to change the history that we all know.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
so this thread is lost then is there any acual new info on the pyramids?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Mimas..... that's no moon. It's a battlestation.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
the basic fact is that we have the history of "man" all wrong and its just based on assumptions that man only lived during a specific time period and only after a specific order of events and civilizations when in fact our "modern" record of the history of mankind is quite flawed.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Okay, maybe they didn't see it? LOL. Sorry, maybe it just wasn't a priority to them.

Or....maybe they just forgot....or maybe they've been hiding it's secrets, & that's what Milosovich was hiding in his lands when the US stepped in to "help" the innocent that were being slaughtered.

Who knows...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join