It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10,000 Year Old Pyramid Discovered in Bosnia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ooooh, great links Myst!

What are those core samples telling us?

Zip

[edit on 10/28/2005 by Zipdot]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Just to clear something up;

The oldest man made structure is Ggantija, a megalithic temple complex on the Mediterranean island of Gozo. It is roughly 6000years old.

If this is dated at ebing 10,000 years old it will re-write history, especailly if that is a pyramid that large. It is...compaired to what we are told they could build, amazing. If not breath taking discovery which would re-write history.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

The smudge tool can move colors. You can do amazing things with smudge..

----------------------------------------------------
Can anyone find more pictures from that area - where those pyramids are?
Or is this the only picture avaible..?

im not sure where you are going with this, what are you trying to say?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
ill translate

Mr. Semir Osmanagić, who lives and works in the USA appraently released this sensational discovery. After a couple of months of geological and archeological research on the mount of Visochica in Bosnia he claims there is a 12.000 years old pyramid underneath. He has been researching pyramids in south america for 15 years and has written several book on them. And he is pretty sure about it.
Yesterday they started a new research to find the walls. Ther eis supposedly a temple at the top that was build by "pre-ilirians", people that date back supposedly 27.000 years. He also says that more than 50% of people living in Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia are their descendants.

He also thinks ancient ilirian cities of Asseria and Varvaria in dalmacija, as well as Doorson in Herzegovina and Medun in Monte Negro are much older that they are supposed to be now in archaeology.

He says that hell completely resolve this case of Bosnian pyramids in next 5 years and hell also prove the existance of BOSNIAN PYRAMID OF SUN (below)

[edit on 28-10-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Here is something to start you off:

Chinese Pyramids

The Chinese pyramids certainly do look similar to the photograpghs of the alleged pyramids in Bosnia. Have the Chinese pyramads been confirmed? I notice there is more than one, and one of the links to the Bosnian pyramid states there are two Bosnian pyramids, not too.

On a side but related note, lets not forget the undersea structures found off Japan. Weren't these recently confirmed as man-made?

There seem to be ancient structures popping up all over the place. If the Bosnian pyramids are confirmed, I think a lot of people will start investigating odd-shaped presumed hills all over the world. It could get interesting.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I read news about the dig on a forum and the diggers say they found many irregularities in extracted tubes.

8,2 meters deep they found a layer of brown clay,at 8,5m they found a layer of concrete stone wall...they found same stuff in 2 different holes. At 9,9m to 10,2m depth there is a layer of decorative stones with added iron

At another dig they found lapor, organic material and sant at 13,3m, at 14,2m again decorative stones

this is apparently one of those decorative stones (floor) :

He returned to Houston with a sample of these stones on 18.07.2005 and went to university of Houston, Department of Geoscience, for analysis...ran by Dr. Reid. He couldnt say what the material is at first glance and hes an expert apparently in the field. So he spent additiona time examining it and said its hard to say, becouse the material is made out of some very "fine" stuff.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
He returned to Houston with a sample of these stones on 18.07.2005 and went to university of Houston, Department of Geoscience, for analysis...

That's my alma mater. Woot! Thanks for the translation, nuku!

Zip

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Is there anymore information on this guy?

Has he ever came out with things like this before and been proven wrong?

Ram

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd

Originally posted by Ram

The smudge tool can move colors. You can do amazing things with smudge..

----------------------------------------------------
Can anyone find more pictures from that area - where those pyramids are?
Or is this the only picture avaible..?

im not sure where you are going with this, what are you trying to say?

oh hell - im trying to say it could be made in photoshop...

But im not sure anymore..

[edit on 28-10-2005 by Ram]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
[email protected]

www.geosc.uh.edu...

I say we contact him and see if he did indeed take a look at this stuff!

Ram

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If this picture are real - then i would say (That is a pyramid!) dig it out!

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
if hes a hoaxer i dont know what his motives could be but this link is interesting:

www.alternativnahistorija.com...

...he really has been examining the pyramids in south america

On bosnian forum somebody mentioned if its not only a promo for his book that he just published, but they definately had an excavation and he looks really "into it"...but well, i never jump on the first ball

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGuirk
the question is.... what cause it to be covered in dirt and flora and fauna????????

Well egypt is in a desert with no seasons. This place is in a very lush enviorment. It is Time.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

oh hell - im trying to say it could be made in photoshop...

But im not sure anymore..

Sorry was confused because I am a graphic designer, and wasn't sure what you were getting at becayse the smudge tool does exactly that it "smudges". I would pay money to see someone create that picture with the smudge tool.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
10,000 years ago that’s getting pretty close to the end last ice. I'm still skeptical on this too good to be true. I hope it’s true though

news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku

this is apparently one of those decorative stones (floor) :

In that case, he's making a pyramid out of a naturally occuring landform.

We've seen those types of markings before, and it's not a human made tile or any other human made thing. It's the product of glaciers (and glaciers, by the way, would account for the sculpted look of that land mass.)

I suspect it will be quietly dropped after the geologists tell him that it's still silt and it's been scraped by glaciers in the past.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Look at Byrd, ride in on her big white horse and ruin all our fun sa'more.

Spoil sport, we can all hope.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm just going to write down what I think at the moment, I'll go in-depth later. I think this thing is totally natural too. Compare the shape of it to the hill in the background behind it, seems very similar to me.

As for the decoration, I'm support Byrd's idea. Glaciers can form patterns like that. When they dug near a moraine where I live we saw all kinds of unusual patterns on the rocks. These patterns are also apparent when you view the rocks of the Canadian shield, in central Ontario region especially.

It's far too obvious for someone not to have seen this pyramid before. Also, this isn't the first occurrence of natural pyramids in nature, Mars anyone?

GoldEagle

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
One thing I notice is that the bosnian 'pyramid(s)' is not built on a plain (like the chinese and egyptian pyramids). Not sure about the S.American variety. If I was going to build a pyramid to last a long time, I'd pick a flat spot as I figure its more geologically stable. Saying that, I'm no geologist.

A lot of people have commented that people would have noticed it before. Did they notice the chinese pyramids? Apparently not. It does seem that the older a structure is, the more likely it is to resemble a natural structure due to weathering etc. I've seen Viking barrows that already looked natural.

Incidentally, I don't think the rock looks like the rock on the Canadian shield (at least the part I know). The sheild rock in Quebec splits, like steps. It's not scratched on the flat surface like the photograpghed rock. It's also a different color. Saying that, it looks natural to me, and the scratching looks like it could be caused by glaciers.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by rizla]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
If this turns out to be real, which I have no reason to doubt............we have the same things appearing around the globe, and if someone can/would create a timeline for all the pyramid's build date\s, I think we must look at the fact that we have a lot of unrecorded history.......or am I wrong??

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join