It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this make any sense?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I was thinking about Maxwell's equations and their relationship with each other. From what I've read here and else where, there are three forces as we know it in our universe; Electricity, Magnetics and Gravity. That is what I'm attempting to show in the picture below.

The three forces are situated as nodes with at the verticies of the triangle, equilateral relationship, each with one of Maxwell's law describing its behavoir. Between Electricity and Magnatism, is three and four.

Is this what were waiting on here? To fill in the blanks; "?".

[edit on 27-10-2005 by birddawg]

[edit on 27-10-2005 by birddawg]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Interesting.

I'd add 'Newtons law of universal gravitation' and 'Einstein's General Relativity' both with '(approximation)' to the gravity side.

There are other forces too, such as the strong and weak nuclear forces that relate to these other forces.

[edit on 2005/10/27 by McGrude]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Yep, don't forget quantum mechanics.

Also, I was reading earlier about a the Townsend's experiments which suggest Electrogravitics. Others, have said as much, so nothing new here. Some also explain it away as ionic wind, which I have to admit is, I think, the premis behind the Ionic Breeze sitting on my desk.

I'm not sure at this point.

If this was really just that and not electric wind, no matter how weak, would this be an application of a law between the Electricity node and Gravity node?

Thanks for replying.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If you haven't already, spend some time and watch Nova's "The Elegant Universe".
www.pbs.org...

It's free to watch and will fill you in on many of the specifics as well as new theories and current speculation. It's a few years old, but it's still pretty accurate.

new topics

top topics

join