It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is GOD an advanced ET and if the answer is yes, then what are we?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by beyondSciFi
www.abovetopsecret.com... interesting read on sort of the same subject. Also.. shouldnt this been in the Aliens and UFOs forum?

So... if you read my link you can see that GOD could be (and probably is) an ET billions of years more advanced then us.

The interesting theoretical scale you reference is only in regard to technology, not spiritual evolution. The Original Creator didn't manifest The Big Bang with a physical machine, but with projected thought in The Light. Key difference there.

On a much smaller scale, you occasionally come across people who have a Gift of Telekinesis (from a large Group Entity) who can manifest small objects. Like Sai Baba and the prophet, Issa, for example. There are also other examples among those who are currently in the flesh.

These all point to the idea that matter cannot be created with machines. Only with The Light on the Other Side can matter actually be created.

So the whole thrust of measuring technological development and implying that The Original Creator was a highly advanced physical extraterrestrial, doesn't make sense.

Despite the impressive technology and science that the Greys have demonstrated in the process of kidnapping many of us for medical experimentation and a long-term breeding program, they have no ability to create matter. If they did, then they would be able to directly manifest with The Light what they wanted and needed, and no abductions would be necessary.

In light of this, high technology will always take a subordinate role to advanced spirituality. You will never see a high-tech civilization have the capability to create even one planet, much less billions of galaxies.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
We are the inbread cousins up in dem dar hills of the universe

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Yes, GOD is an advanced ET. Aliens created the humans through genetic engineering, and they played the GOD simply because they enjoyed to be worshipped by primitives.

Humans evolved as mammals walking by two legs, eating everything and being more advanced than monkeys. There is more and more discovery about these anctient animals, dating back to six million years.

Humans have a history of less than 40 thousand years, the first one seems to be 70 thousand years old, may be inaccurate. St what was before? Did our complex mind evolve within thousands of years?! Some smart ppl may think yes, bu I guess, it is nonsense. Just see the evolution, how animals evolve through tens of millions of years!!!

Where is that one million years old human being?! Nowhere, because there wasn't any.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
"However, such events don't do much to dismiss the concept of a living spiritual God."

Quite right, and in my original post, I set the context for my conclusions as primarily based upon the predisposition of causal effect.

So the instances of Cargo Cults and the like merely act as food for thought ... for those so inclined to see possibilities ... as opposed to turning a blind eye to them . Don't get me wrong here, I actually like the raw concept of a benevolent and divine parent figure responsible for the destiny of the universe ... its organized religion that I find the most problems with ...

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

www.abovetopsecret.com... interesting read on sort of the same subject. Also.. shouldnt this been in the Aliens and UFOs forum?

So... if you read my link you can see that GOD could be (and probably is) an ET billions of years more advanced then us.

In light of this, high technology will always take a subordinate role to advanced spirituality. You will never see a high-tech civilization have the capability to create even one planet, much less billions of galaxies.

Your pretty arrogant to say that advanced alien civilizations cant make planets or pretty much anything they want... For example, back in the 1800s, skyscrapers, airplanes, wireless communications, nuclear weapons and about a million other things were though impossible. This was only about 200 years ago, it is almost down right no possible to envision the advances we will make in another 200 years. So what makes you think you know what an alien civilizations millions or even billions or years more advanced then us can or cant do. What makes you think you know any better then me? Just because you read somewhere that spirituality is the ultimate deciding factor doesn't make it so. What I have stated in my other thread makes total logical sense, what you said is more of an opinion backed up by nothing more then religion, hardly anything solid, if not quite ridiculous. If you were to give me facts or any proof whatsoever to back your statements this would have been a whole different conversation but since you have not done so I leave you with your childish beliefs in religion and bid you farewell.

These all point to the idea that matter cannot be created with machines. Only with The Light on the Other Side can matter actually be created.

This made me laugh (well all of you post made me laugh). Care to back this up scientifically?

P.S. I have an open mind and I dont rule out the supernatural. But basing your beliefs solely on your religion or the beliefs of others is not the brightest idea. I do not mean to insult or upset you in any way. I just think you should back up your statements with more then opinions.

... Also this thread has turn in to nothing more " What I believe is right and what you believe is wrong" debate. This is the main reason I try to stay away from religious talk, just a bunch of people trying to convince others that they are right with no proof...

[edit on 29-10-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It really isn't that hard to imagine God being an advanced alien. After all, noone is for certain exactly what this entity is, however many believe in him. It could be feasible that yes the testimonies of alien believers say they have the power to travel through different rifts in time, so why isn't it possible, that they felt like going way back when to create our universe. After all, there are so many other galaxies out there that are infinitely older than ours, it is possible that maybe they had a need to create a new species of life, that were almost like test guinea pigs of sorts.

Maybe they have immune systems similar to ours and we are just basically guinea pigs with the power of thought to test agents and germs and weapons, so they know the risk associated with each one without having to use themselves.

Perhaps they are a dying breed, we use mice and animals for this purpose, is it so unlikely, and are we so arrogant to think that there couldn't be an extraterrestrial type being doing exact that same thing to us?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

...high technology will always take a subordinate role to advanced spirituality. You will never see a high-tech civilization have the capability to create even one planet, much less billions of galaxies.

Your pretty arrogant to say that advanced alien civilizations cant make planets or pretty much anything they want...

You are apparently coming from a standpoint of IGNORANCE. It would also help if you took a course in logic, as it is obvious that you are challenged in the critical ability to apply deductive and inductive reasoning

Since the best of us are here to DENY IGNORANCE, I will explain it to you patiently as one would to a little child who just doesn't understand...

The most technologically advanced humanoid civilization that is known to our government and to those who do the research, are the Zetans from Zeta IV in the Zeta 2 Reticuli System. Governmental insiders (like retired Sgt. Clifford Stone and Bob Lazar) have seen briefing documents identifying the home world of the aliens in question.

If the Zetans could manifest matter, they would not have to resort to kidnapping MILLIONS of people and using them as laboratory animals and for a long-term breeding program.

For example, back in the 1800s, skyscrapers, airplanes, wireless communications, nuclear weapons and about a million other things were though impossible. This was only about 200 years ago, it is almost down right no possible to envision the advances we will make in another 200 years.

According to the archaeological research of Zecharia Sitchin, as well as the testimony of Linda Moulton Howe who was shown a top secret research document from the US Air Force (which corroborates Sitchin's findings): the Zetan-aliens mixed their DNA with the hominids here HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO in order to come up with a slave race of Homo sapiens.

They have had that long to improve upon their SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY.

In all that time, they have still FAILED to be able to actually CREATE MATTER IN ANY CAPACITY.

If they could do that, they would not have to abduct many people here FOR ANYTHING -- as they could MANIFEST with THE LIGHT EXACTLY what they WANT and NEED.

Which points to the inherent limitations of physically-based technology.

So...it is YOU, not me, that is being ARROGANT and CLOSE-MINDED in this discussion.

There are many things which cannot be backed up scientifically because they are beyond physically based technology

An absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

You really need to read a lot more, look at the situation more objectively, and remove/overcome your scientific bias in order to see the situation much more clearly. Field research would also help, if you have the courage to do so.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Interesting arguments. It's human (fleshly) nature to want to try and 'pigeon hole' our Creator but it simply can't be done. Think about the concept of infinity, we have a term for it but we can't really "comprehend" it. Whether or not the universe is infinite or finite, what is outside of it??? I used to think the same way some of the 'pigeon holers' did but I gave up on that years ago. It's obvious where my faith lies and I don't mean to knock anyone elses but God has us here to give us a chance to choose Him, whether or not we can 'understand' everything or not. Choose carefully.

I don't know how many of you actually read the Bible but this is what God told Job when he showed up in the whirlwind: (Job was trying to get his head 'around' God)

Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Job 38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

God is basically telling Job that I'm GOD and you are NOT and to stop trying to understand things that you can't simply get your head around.

Fortunately Job stood by God and came to his senses and was rewarded for doing so. The same goes for us.. It's impossible to please God without faith and He will reward us all for keeping it.

[edit on 30-10-2005 by TxSecret]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

...high technology will always take a subordinate role to advanced spirituality. You will never see a high-tech civilization have the capability to create even one planet, much less billions of galaxies.

Your pretty arrogant to say that advanced alien civilizations cant make planets or pretty much anything they want...

You are apparently coming from a standpoint of IGNORANCE. It would also help if you took a course in logic, as it is obvious that you are challenged in the critical ability to apply deductive and inductive reasoning

Since the best of us are here to DENY IGNORANCE, I will explain it to you patiently as one would to a little child who just doesn't understand...

The most technologically advanced humanoid civilization that is known to our government and to those who do the research, are the Zetans from Zeta IV in the Zeta 2 Reticuli System. Governmental insiders (like retired Sgt. Clifford Stone and Bob Lazar) have seen briefing documents identifying the home world of the aliens in question.

If the Zetans could manifest matter, they would not have to resort to kidnapping MILLIONS of people and using them as laboratory animals and for a long-term breeding program.

For example, back in the 1800s, skyscrapers, airplanes, wireless communications, nuclear weapons and about a million other things were though impossible. This was only about 200 years ago, it is almost down right no possible to envision the advances we will make in another 200 years.

According to the archaeological research of Zecharia Sitchin, as well as the testimony of Linda Moulton Howe who was shown a top secret research document from the US Air Force (which corroborates Sitchin's findings): the Zetan-aliens mixed their DNA with the hominids here HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO in order to come up with a slave race of Homo sapiens.

They have had that long to improve upon their SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY.

In all that time, they have still FAILED to be able to actually CREATE MATTER IN ANY CAPACITY.

If they could do that, they would not have to abduct many people here FOR ANYTHING -- as they could MANIFEST with THE LIGHT EXACTLY what they WANT and NEED.

Which points to the inherent limitations of physically-based technology.

So...it is YOU, not me, that is being ARROGANT and CLOSE-MINDED in this discussion.

There are many things which cannot be backed up scientifically because they are beyond physically based technology

An absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

You really need to read a lot more, look at the situation more objectively, and remove/overcome your scientific bias in order to see the situation much more clearly. Field research would also help, if you have the courage to do so.

LOL I see there is no point in arguing with you... But tell me do you believe everything you read or hear, because so far you have still given me no proof whatsoever... You talk about Grays and Zetans like you've seen one. You dumbass give me solid proof or STFU because you cant back up anything you have said. And BTW E=mc2 means that matter and energy are interchangeable so you can make energy from matter and vice versa.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Of course I forgot to mention earlier how I felt about the persuit of technology and how far we will get. (Or should I say how far we will be "allowed" to get)

I do have a huge streak of interest in the 'mysteries' of science in which I will not elaborate at this time.

E=mc2, whether or not it means matter and energy or 'interchangeable' does not mean that us as humans can create matter from energy - It's done on Star Trek all the time but as far as I know WE can't do it and I have a feeling that we will never be able to. (At least not in this life) The point I'm trying to make is this: although the pursuit of science and it's mysteries is all fine and dandy. you always have to keep in mind that God is ultimately in control and we are not meant to understand everything.. It's impossible. Hope you guys can understand where I'm trying to go with this.

It says in scripture if your heart is not right with God He will pick your delusions. Really profound if you really unerstand what it means.

Just trying to stay on topic. I guess you guys have figured out that I don't believe for one second that God is an "advanced ET". There might be "ETs" out there but God is not one of them.

[edit on 30-10-2005 by TxSecret]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Type VI: Energy control over multiple universes; a power level that is technically infinite. The civilization may have gained the ability to alter physical laws across multiple universes. These civilizations can escape a dying universe, and thereby become eternal; it is possible that less advanced civilizations can do so as well.
Type VII: Hypothetical status of a deity, able to create universes at will, using them as an energy source.

Indeed an super advanced alien civilization could be what we consider "GOD".

sources: en.wikipedia.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-10-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

LOL I see there is no point in arguing with you...

Well, yeah...since you have no cogent rebuttal, only name calling.

But tell me do you believe everything you read or hear, because so far you have still given me no proof whatsoever... You talk about Grays and Zetans like you've seen one.

I have.

You dumbass give me solid proof or STFU because you cant back up anything you have said.

My, we use such BIG curse words. Is that the best you can do?

There are many things that people take for granted that cannot be proven scientifically or with "solid proof."

It is people like you who are not emotionally mature enough to accept the testimony from expert witnesses and credible people in general, that stymies a progressive understanding. You also have a big handicap in not being able to apply deductive and inductive reasoning to solve a problem.

But that's okay...it really doesn't matter. There are many people who ride the fence and who are open to this information, and who will quietly file it away for future reference and analysis.

And BTW E=mc2 means that matter and energy are interchangeable so you can make energy from matter and vice versa.

CAN YOU REALLY BE THAT STUPID?

Well I guess so!

The equation doesn't mean or imply a principle for CREATING MATTER.

No scientist, much to your frustration, has ever been able to do so.

Read this carefully:

IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO CREATE MATTER WITH A MACHINE, ONLY CHANGE IT FROM ONE FORM TO ANOTHER, LIKE TO GAS OR WATER.

Is that clear enough for you?

I doubt it.

But others will understand my meaning.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Type VI: Energy control over multiple universes; a power level that is technically infinite. The civilization may have gained the ability to alter physical laws across multiple universes. These civilizations can escape a dying universe, and thereby become eternal; it is possible that less advanced civilizations can do so as well.
Type VII: Hypothetical status of a deity, able to create universes at will, using them as an energy source.

Indeed an super advanced alien civilization could be what we consider "GOD".

sources: en.wikipedia.org...

Wikipedia is careful to point out that the paradigm is completely theoretical.

Without an ability to create matter, there can be no godlike status, and science and technology is a dead end in being able to do so. This is evidenced by the inability of the Zetan-Greys to create matter instead of kidnapping people for their medical experiments and long-term breeding program.

Before anyone speculates about a mythical extraterrestrial civilization, they need to first do some research into what is known about the Zetan-aliens. This leads one to conclude that they have a big problem in the matter creation department.

In essence, they can't do it.

Therefore, Type VI and Type VII, as stated above, are COMPLETE FANTASY.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I’m hesitant to say anything at all at this point, considering where this thread has led. I did make a comment much earlier, and my mind hasn’t changed at all. I still have no idea what brought us all here, what created this universe, how it was created, whether or not there is a reason for it, or if there is any other intelligence out there (call it God or ET or Mr. Potato Head, for all I care) that knows we even exist. IMHO anyone on this planet who thinks they do know these things is either not very bright, is highly delusional, is very insecure and needs a crutch to stand on, is presumptuous and closed minded or is just plain foolish. At this stage of the thread, IMO the only one making any sense here is beyondSciFi.

On the topic of “creating matter”, someone needs to do their homework. It was done some time ago. See the following articles:

www.aip.org...
www.photonics.com...
www.hep.princeton.edu...
www2.okstate.edu...

You can also see the September 1, 1997, issue of the journal Physical Review Letters for a more technical review.

Besides, what does creating matter have to do with planet building anyway? I think you confuse creating matter with simply manipulating it and restructuring it.

As far as ET’s creating humans, planting us here on Earth, and then monitoring our development is concerned, all I can say is ET must lead a pretty dull existence. I mean, that would be like us making a cow, placing it on a planet somewhere and then wasting the next 100,000 years watching it develop intelligence. What a totally lame experiment that would be. For crying out loud, in 50-100 years time, we humans will be able to create/genetically engineer far superior life forms to early homo sapiens. ET needs to get a life or get out more …

IMHO there isn’t a person alive who has the foggiest notion how the universe was created, where humans came from, whether or not there is any rhyme or reason behind it all and whether or not there is another form of life out there somewhere that perceives reality in a similar fashion to us and possesses what WE define as intelligence. IMHO we are simple creatures only at the very beginning stages of developing intelligence and it will be a long, long time before we have even the foggiest understanding of what is truly going on.

Now, I think I’ll go have some fun doing things I know nothing of and will never truly understand …

[edit on 10/30/2005 by netbound]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by netbound
...anyone on this planet who thinks they do know these things is either not very bright, is highly delusional, is very insecure and needs a crutch to stand on, is presumptuous and closed minded or is just plain foolish.

So we can assume then that you relate to the above.

On the topic of “creating matter”, someone needs to do their homework. It was done some time ago.

Creating subatomic particles in an accelerator doesn't wash as actually creating matter.

How about manifesting a full grown tree for example?

Nope, science can't do that.

Or a sizeable rock?

Or even a little one?

Not happening.

Besides, what does creating matter have to do with planet building anyway? I think you confuse creating matter with simply manipulating it and restructuring it.

There is a HUGE difference between moving dirt around and actually creating a planet.

As far as ET’s creating humans, planting us here on Earth, and then monitoring our development is concerned, all I can say is ET must lead a pretty dull existence. I mean, that would be like us making a cow, placing it on a planet somewhere and then wasting the next 100,000 years watching it develop intelligence.

That wasn't the reason -- for those who have done their homework.

According to the archeological findings of Zecharia Sitchin, the original reason for the mixing of alien DNA with the hominids here hundreds of thousands of years ago, was to create a slave race of Homo sapiens to work the mines. According to ancient Sumerian and Akkadian clay tablets which documented the alien intervention, it was cheaper for the Anunnaki to use human slaves rather than robots.

...in 50-100 years time, we humans will be able to create/genetically engineer far superior life forms to early homo sapiens.

That's debatable. Even if the DNA programming enables high intellectual capacity, it doesn't take into account the soul, which also cannot be created in a laboratory.

IMHO there isn’t a person alive who has the foggiest notion how the universe was created, where humans came from, whether or not there is any rhyme or reason behind it all and whether or not there is another form of life out there somewhere that perceives reality in a similar fashion to us and possesses what WE define as intelligence. IMHO we are simple creatures only at the very beginning stages of developing intelligence and it will be a long, long time before we have even the foggiest understanding of what is truly going on.

You're right. You should end your affiliation with ATS, shut down your computer and never turn it on again. It is a waste of time for you to be part of this discussion. All simple creatures should do the same.

Now, I think I’ll go have some fun doing things I know nothing of and will never truly understand …

You mean...like what you posted.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TxSecret

E=mc2, whether or not it means matter and energy or 'interchangeable' does not mean that us as humans can create matter from energy...

That's absolutely right.

Originally posted by TxSecret
I guess you guys have figured out that I don't believe for one second that God is an "advanced ET". There might be "ETs" out there but God is not one of them.

I wholeheartedly agree. The Original Creator will not be found on a high-tech planet or in an interstellar spacecraft.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Paul_Richard, you sure are full of yourself. And for good reason, I might add. I mean, there aren't many folks out there with all the answers, like yourself. It must be hard to be humble. I wanna be you.

Just a couple quick questions: Do you have direct contact with these aliens you know so much about? I'm surprised their mission and intent isn't strictly TOP SECRET; not to be shared with those mining slaves they created on Earth. Know what I mean? What are we supposed to be mining, BTW? Aren't there better places to mine in this universe than Kentucky? After all, we are kind of a small planet with limited resources. Or do they pick us up at some intergalactic bus stop in Cleveland, let's say, and then deliver us to the mine of their choice in some galaxy far, far away? Hmmmm ... You apparently to have the inside track on this; any chance you could arrange for me a ticket to the Planet of the Amazon Biker Chicks? I always wanted to go there before I die, if you know what I mean; Nod, nod, wink, wink. Man, what a call to duty that would be.

Wow! How does all that knowledge fit into a single human brain? It must be tight up there! Do you get headaches a lot? Don't tell me, you've got 2 heads! That's not playing fair!! I want 2 heads too. Then maybe I can develop airtight, logically sound arguments like yourself.

Well, I know when I've met my match. It's pointless for me to even dream of holding up my end of an intelligent discussion with the supreme master and keeper of all knowledge. At least I did pick up a little tidbit from your brilliant dissertation, though. I now know the meaning of life and have a purpose for living, and I promise from now on to be the best little miner that ever was on the Zetans good, green Earth.

Thanks again. Thank you so much ...

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
To Everyone,

Enough of the snide remarks and name calling. Please contribute to the thread and respond to members in a somewhat respectable way. I know we as a community can do better.

Thanks Guys/Gals....

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
kinglizard,

Does that mean I can ignore the sarcastic questions?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Paul Richard, I'm glad we're on the same page. I feel like an outcast on here sometimes..

Like I said earlier: I believe (and it's quite self evidently OBVIOUS) that you can't, and never will comprehend ALL of the infinitely deep secrets of God. So what if there is a "super intellgent/advanced" civilization out there that we might 'construe' as 'god like' if we ever "ran" into them. What's beyond that?

Then there's that pesky question about whether or not we will figure out how to create matter out of energy......Something tells me it's never going to happen. Even if we did 'figure it out' the energy it would take to actually process the energy into matter would be astronomical at best.

I didn't mention this earlier but one of the scientific mysteries that I'm -passionately- interested in is gravity and it's more than likely link with electromagnetism: The unified field theory if you will. Some speculate that Einstein completed his research on this before he died. (He was definitely working on it before hand) I'm sure you guys are aware that if gravity is ever mechanically "understood" and is linked to magnetism the implications of such a discovery would be grave. I'd like to think that this has ALL been figured out and the technology is being suppressed but who knows for sure. There is also this nagging feeling in my gut that God would not allow us to have such knowledge anyways.. at least not in our current state of spiritual development.

Fascinating thoughts eh?

Perhaps I'll start a thread on the unified field theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join