It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drawing the shortest stick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Today during our work meeting, three of us were asked to disinfect both of our Ambulances. Well that was fine, until it came to the task of emptying the hazardous materials. You could tell that it was poorly kept, considering that the red bag was sticking out from the marked box.

Unfortunatley I drew the shortest stick (3 broken tounge depressors in a cup
), and had to empty it out. As soon as I pulled the container out of the box, it seemed like it was compacted, because the stuff literally flew out of there. It was not very fun looking in every nook & cranny of the squad, and we had to redo the entire process.

Not to mention that I dropped the cot on my foot. Those things may look light, but they aren't.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Sounds like one of those long days that seem to never end. Maybe get a stereo and crank some tunes next time, so at least something is better than nothing.

I hope your foot's alright, I know they're heavy from EMT stuff.
ouch

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Thank you, the sad part is that when it fell, it was because I was holding in on the lock release handle (it's right next to the grip bar for some reason). I shouted a few obscene words, then got back to work. Luckily nothing was injured too bad.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
hey look at the bright side, youre an EMT so you'd be able to patch youself up if something DID happen

Remember the phrase"GOOOZEFRAHHHHBAHHHH!" It always seems to help

top topics

join