It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Engineer Charged With Selling B-2 Secrets

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
That ain't good... But then again... These kind of things are expected... USA isn't the single most powerul nation in this world anymore... China is coming up too... And yeah, I bet that China was one country involved...

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
See what happens when you hire a foreigner and try to trust all the peace activists who say, its ok, nobody hates us. Its ok to hire a foriegner. He wont sell our secrets. Good going Defense Contractors. Whats the matter, you coulnt find a red white and blue blood american to do this. Typical man, just typical. Well, after they get all the information from this guy, he should be shot to death, a traitor is punishable by only one penalty in this country, laid out specifically by the founding fathers, DEATH. Theres no debating this penalty. He should be killed.

Train

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigTrain
See what happens when you hire a foreigner and try to trust all the peace activists who say, its ok, nobody hates us. Its ok to hire a foriegner. He wont sell our secrets. Good going Defense Contractors. Whats the matter, you coulnt find a red white and blue blood american to do this. Typical man, just typical. Well, after they get all the information from this guy, he should be shot to death, a traitor is punishable by only one penalty in this country, laid out specifically by the founding fathers, DEATH. Theres no debating this penalty. He should be killed.

Train

I don't think he was hired for his good looks... more like his technical ability. Nationality would have been considered in the vetting process for security clearance anyway.

I wonder where the US would be without the German scientists after WW2 - would you have employed them train? Or just let them go work in Russia instead?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Im sure the german scientists had goverment leases, they knew every step they took. Don't make excuses man, this keeps happening. And you are one of the people who put too much trust in others. People who work on this type of technology should be monitored for life, there is absolutely no reason for this to happen. Just goes to show ya. All these people trying to kill us. This is getting rediculous.

String up the SOB.

Train

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Im sure the german scientists had goverment leases, they knew every step they took. Don't make excuses man, this keeps happening. And you are one of the people who put too much trust in others. People who work on this type of technology should be monitored for life, there is absolutely no reason for this to happen. Just goes to show ya. All these people trying to kill us. This is getting rediculous.

String up the SOB.

Train

You can go rant all you want Train, doesn't change the fact that this:

See what happens when you hire a foreigner and try to trust all the peace activists who say, its ok, nobody hates us. Its ok to hire a foriegner. He wont sell our secrets. Good going Defense Contractors. Whats the matter, you coulnt find a red white and blue blood american to do this. Typical man, just typical.

Is misguided - at best.

Also, has there never been a 'red, white and blue american' caught spying for another country before?

Furthermore, the details of the story are yet to be uncovered, so who knows exactly what has happened.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by kilcoo316]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Take him out to the desert with 5 min head start and hunt him
down like a dog.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Wait a second here, why is everyone in an uproar? Is this man not the one responsible for creating the technology? It's not as if he is an average spy sharing technical secrets, this is the man responsible for creating them to begin with. Had it not been for him, we probably would not have even had the technology. So what if he decides to share some of his knowledge?

No Mr. Scientist, you worked for America, and with us your work will remain!

All this coming from an internet conspiracy site that is only made possible by the free exchange of information is funny.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
People venting frustration thats all.

There would be spies everywhere on everything and yes people
sell there secrets.

The B-2 would be the holy grail for a publicly shown bomber.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by Jezza]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin
Wait a second here, why is everyone in an uproar? Is this man not the one responsible for creating the technology? It's not as if he is an average spy sharing technical secrets, this is the man responsible for creating them to begin with. Had it not been for him, we probably would not have even had the technology. So what if he decides to share some of his knowledge?

I think your buying into this guys self proclaimed title of " Father of the technology that protects the B-2 stealth bomber from heat-seeking missiles"

Infrared masking of stealth aircraft wasnt even pioneered on the B-2 is was first developed on projects like HAVE BLUE and its "platypus exhaust" The real fathers of this tech are probably some guy out at Groom Lake that we will never hear about.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
I think your buying into this guys self proclaimed title of " Father of the technology that protects the B-2 stealth bomber from heat-seeking missiles"

Not really. I assume that the info he was passing on was something he had worked on in the past. How else would he have access to, or knowledge of the info to begin with?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
You haven't caught our spies who are getting us the F-35 codes yet though have you, hmmm?

We are just feeding them bad codes to mess your stuff up, that way our companies get called in to fix them and we make some extra $$$$ out of it.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

No Mr. Scientist, you worked for America, and with us your work will remain!

All this coming from an internet conspiracy site that is only made possible by the free exchange of information is funny.

Except that without US funding, none of his work would have been possable.

Also, on excepting the job, he signed an AGREEMENT to keep B-2 secrets a secret!

Thus, I hope he starves to death.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Not really. I assume that the info he was passing on was something he had worked on in the past. How else would he have access to, or knowledge of the info to begin with?

Im sure he worked on it for the B-2 or had access to it but I doubt he is the father of this tech like he claims. This tech came about long before we started building B-2s.

I have family members that worked on the Skin of the B-2 but they were far from the Fathers of the tech.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   

More than a few 'traitors' helped keep the 'temperature' stable and things reasonable during the cold war when it all threatened to get totally out of hand (by letting each side know the true intentions of the other....

Strange how you're overlooking all of the lives that were lost because of spies. How many people were executed because they were given up as spies by other spies? How many innocent people were murdered by dictatorships or communist regimes because they were accused of being spies? How many people have died because of disinformation and lies coming from spies? How many people have died because battle plans were given to the enemy, or technological data was passed on and used against us during war? Nothing personal against you, I just think there's a whole other side to this that you're excluding here.

You're acting as though this guy has intellectual property rights here. As soon as he took a job with a defense contractor, and agreed to work on a classified government project, he gave up any rights to pass on any knowledge resulting from any work on those projects, both contractually and morally. It was a choice which he freely made.

I think so long as we continue to go easy on those who committ espionage against the United States, then people will not fear the possible results of their actions. I think we need to start using the death penalty again for the more serious cases, especially those which have or could result in a loss of life or a loss of sensetive defense technology. Acts like those committed in this case put not only the lives of our airmen and women in jeopardy, but also the lives of us and our families. We cannot tolerate the exposure of our secret technology, whether it goes to a friend or ally. Even if its an ally, a spy working for that ally could just as easily be working for an enemy of both nations and pass it on to them, and so on.

I know we may be jumping the gun as far as this story goes as we currently don't have all of the relevant information. However, I find the argument that he has anykind of right to give foreign governments top secret information just because he was involved in the project and may have even invented some of it himself, to be rediculous.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Rasputin - what is your position on CIA 'spies' then?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luxifero
I don't think Iraq was in any position to profit from this techonology. The monies needed to fund such anti, and the creation of these techonologies is substantial. China, the USSR, and possibly India are prime targets.

Also, Noshir S. Gowadia, is he Indian? Just curious.

Luxifero

Oh yeah.. The name is most definitely Indian.
Infact I can point out the community too : He is a parsi

Parsis are a community which migrated from Persia to India in the 1300s.
They are prevalent mostly in india and some in Pakistan and bangladesh..

HAving said that I'm sure the secrets must have been leaked to Russia/China..
They would have been willing to pay exorbitant sums for the info.
India wouldn't do that.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3

Originally posted by Luxifero
I don't think Iraq was in any position to profit from this techonology. The monies needed to fund such anti, and the creation of these techonologies is substantial. China, the USSR, and possibly India are prime targets.

Also, Noshir S. Gowadia, is he Indian? Just curious.

Luxifero

Oh yeah.. The name is most definitely Indian.
Infact I can point out the community too : He is a parsi

Parsis are a community which migrated from Persia to India in the 1300s.
They are prevalent mostly in india and some in Pakistan and bangladesh..

HAving said that I'm sure the secrets must have been leaked to Russia/China..
They would have been willing to pay exorbitant sums for the info.
India wouldn't do that.

The guy is from Hawii, USA and not India.

confirmed here ...

Noshir S. Gowadia, 61, of Haiku was arrested Wednesday.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Check out what was displayed by Russia at MAKS-2005 ( ... Russia's premier airshow >>visit my MAKS-2005 thread ) at the Tupolev stall :

[edit on 29-10-2005 by Stealth Spy]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy
Check out what was displayed by Russia at MAKS-2005 ( ... Russia's premier airshow
[

Judging from the amount of wing area they are going to have a hell of a time trying to make that thing fly with any kind of meaningful payload. Looks like a concept model to me. We make them of our new machines all of the time. Keeps me employed.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
Judging from the amount of wing area they are going to have a hell of a time trying to make that thing fly with any kind of meaningful payload. Looks like a concept model to me. We make them of our new machines all of the time. Keeps me employed.

I thought I'd seen that pic before and it's indeed not a bomber or anything with a payload but a proposed high altitude recognaissance plane.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join