It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic possion? Fate..Destiny

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I am tried my chest hurts my back is giveing out and i feel as if i am 20+ going on 90+ *sighs and lays down* some one please just put a bullet in me

i feel so tired of late so warn out my chest (heart) hurts more and more ever day and my back is now hurting

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Vash, don't you think a good way to get someone to bend to their will would be to make them miserable to the point they give up? Who would win if you put a bullet in your head? Possibly the demons that you feel don't mean you harm??

I wish I had a way to bring clarity to you and take away the pain. I know what it feels like to be in pain and ill. It is certainly NOT fun

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
Vash, don't you think a good way to get someone to bend to their will would be to make them miserable to the point they give up? Who would win if you put a bullet in your head? Possibly the demons that you feel don't mean you harm??

I wish I had a way to bring clarity to you and take away the pain. I know what it feels like to be in pain and ill. It is certainly NOT fun

I dont feel that way tho sure i have chest pains some times i double over i can hardly breath right now but i am never going to give up ever i will take down a god if i must i will never give up

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
destiny is your being, being born into this world

fate is what happens to you thereafter

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
i will take down a god if i must i will never give up

As they used to say, "Remember, thou art mortal." (Author unknown. Supposedly, words Philip of Macedon had a servant repeat in the audience-room.)

Is not the reality that you're experiencing pain proof enough that you are not outside the body? How then could you claim to be above an un-bodied being? Your determination is admirable, though greatly overestimated. I do hope you can find your creator and be at peace with Him before the eternal war begins. You and I (and everyone who is living and has yet to live) will die. What happens next is what we should be prepared for. Are you ready?

[edit on 19-5-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
6/6/6 the day of the damned the day of the devil of satan and of evil so they say

my pains and crap are still here and always will be i hade stoped posting here becuase nothing new has happend but i thoguht to just post again to tell ever one i am fine as fine as i will be ..

Let it be known that i hope today soem one opens teh gates of hell and lets losse ont eh world demons and creatures of dark intent

*sighs*

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   

6/6/6 the day of the damned the day of the devil of satan and of evil so they say

Careful of false prophets. "Test Everything".

my pains and crap are still here and always will be i hade stoped posting here becuase nothing new has happend but i thoguht to just post again to tell ever one i am fine as fine as i will be ..

I hope these pains subside. I pray that they do. It's nice to hear from you, that you're still hanging in there. Please don't give up hope and the fight.

Let it be known that i hope today soem one opens teh gates of hell and lets losse ont eh world demons and creatures of dark intent

*sighs*

Too late. Already happened thousands of years ago. You and I have both seen them. You've mentioned being in the mix of them, I'm still contending with them even though they typically leave me alone.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well ya 6/6/6 allready happend a long time ago and nothing happend and unforantly nothign will happen today

Some people died some peopel where raped beaten stabed muged shot ran over lots of car accdents happend but all this stuff happens ever singel day

how come some thing at the world changeing level cant happen today liek aliens invadeing the demons of the underworld comeign out of a hole or some thing no just liek ever normal day on earth stuff hapepns the world goes on and no one realises whats behind the sences

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I really dont knwo hwo to Begin i been gone for a while i have hade a head ache for three days a pounding deveastating one mirgirane level and higer if there is sucha thing

Um i posted to day becuase i wanted to kwno hwo many people can see or know what some one else is doing whiel chating to people not over the forums and stuff but i mean know a preason before you even get to kwno them

Knwo what they are doing what they are wearing to sum i gues sits called astral projection

i just wanted peopels two cents on the mater

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
hey Vash! well, yeah, I can hook up with that subject, cuz something happened with me th other day. Someone I was chatting with was telling me exactely what I was doing, how my arms were placed, and such. Hey, wait a minute.. it was you! lol.

Yeah i can confirm this story. Kinda freaky but mind opening at the same time. I wish more people would talk more freely about this, especially to the voyee's (the one;s being watched) just for friendlyness' sake. I know you're out there!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reading this is giving me a headache.....

golly....

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join