It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic possion? Fate..Destiny

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
Losing your life is bad, losing your soul is tragic

This is very well said llpoole, gives a good perspective on just how serious this topic is. The body is temporary, the soul is forever.

[edit on 7-5-2006 by saint4God]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
saint4god,
what you said is true if one believes in christianity. Which a lot of people in this world do NOT.
I don't really subscribe to the view of organized religion that if you don't act witin certain parameters of behavior, your soul is lost.
To me, that is something christianity came up with to keep people in line. Sorry.

The soul is eternal and I believe we are somehow all connected spiritually.

I think many of us are concerned and care about Vash

But, there is no one path to achieve peace in this life.
Whichever path Vash chooses to follow.

And, as a general remark, not made to single anyone out, this is about Vash and her journey and not meant to be about religions.
Thanks for cooperating with that

Vash, I'm glad to see you posting.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Vash, I'm glad to see you posting.

Hey DTOM

its good to see you posting here..

well i dont really feel like posting much becuase i am gogin to go cry for a while maybe i will post why in a few hours or so welp i will be ok bye for a bit

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
This is what i see happening on ATS and in the real world in situations like this.

One of Jesus parables......

Mathew 13
3Then he told them many things in parables, saying: "A farmer went out to sow his seed. 4As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. 5Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. 6But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. 7Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants. 8Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. 9He who has ears, let him hear."

I forget how many times i have had to pick myself up from the ground and replant myself in better soil so i can personally identify and have witnessed all of the above in Jesus parable,being Christian doesn`t mean that you will not have struggles or troubles.

At the time when one confesses their sin`s to God He takes them and throws them as far as the east is from the west and remembers them no more.

Caution needs to be applied from that point on........
Jesus said...

43"When an evil[f] spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. 44Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.' When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. 45Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that man is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation."

If this has happened then the same process that got rid of the first needs to be applied to rid the new,if one keeps doing this it should`nt be surprising why some are so confused,but its not Christs fault or Gods.It can happen through personal weakness,those that influence you,lack of faith and belief,or lack of good instruction.

A Billy Joel song many years ago now "Honesty"

If you search for tenderness
it isn't hard to find.
You can have the love you need to live.
But if you look for truthfulness
You might just as well be blind.
It always seems to be so hard to give.

Honesty is such a lonely word.
Everyone is so untrue.
Honesty is hardly ever heard.
And mostly what I need from you.

I can always find someone
to say they sympathize.
If I wear my heart out on my sleeve.
But I don't want some pretty face
to tell me pretty lies.
All I want is someone to believe.

Honesty is such a lonely word.
Everyone is so untrue.
Honesty is hardly ever heard.
And mostly what I need from you.

I can find a lover.
I can find a friend.
I can have security until the bitter end.
Anyone can comfort me
with promises again.
I know, I know.

www.lyricsdomain.com...

I also feel sorry for Billy because he missed or stopped short of finding the Truth,everything else he sung in the song is spot on.Which i have lived also.In the end Truth will remain Truth and the rest will fall by the way side.No real truth is in me except Christ`s Truth,i`m not calling myself or others habitual liars without Him,its Gods Truth and why Jesus says let those with ears hear and eye`s see.

If i told you dark things that have done and been in my life maybe you could sympathize with me as well? maybe you would judge me and be horrified from the anger i have lived?but that gets nobody any where unless someone points to the ultimate solution.Otherwise you will be forced to repeat your nightmares eventually.

Christs path is one of ever lasting life and He came for all of us,so that we may have/see the Way.If you are willing to settle for being understood you`ll probably find it and be happy for but a time.

[edit on 8-5-2006 by gps777]
mod edit to add external quote tags

[edit on 8-5-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Please, this is a Paranormal thread, not a Religion or Faith & Spirituality thread.
Long discussions about religious matters would probably be better done through a u2u.

Thanks for your cooperation

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
saint4god,
what you said is true if one believes in christianity.

Please explain this statement. How can something be true if someone believes something. Either it is true, or it is not true. By the terms and agreements, everyone who joins must be in adherence with stating the truth. If truth were subjective, then who determines who is not being truthful?

In reality, people have been dismissed from ATS for not being truthful. This means that there is a definition. Does ATS wish to re-define the truth or can we stick to the dictionary for now?

[edit on 8-5-2006 by saint4God]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
dontreadonme... everyone has the right to do their say.. especially when it's about helping out Vash, which is what this thread is all about..

If you have negativity against christians, well that's your own problem then.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Please explain this statement. How can something be true if someone believes something. Either it is true, or it is not true. By the terms and agreements, everyone who joins must be in adherence with stating the truth. If truth were subjective, then who determines who is not being truthful?

In reality, people have been dismissed from ATS for not being truthful. This means that there is a definition. Does ATS wish to re-define the truth or can we stick to the dictionary for now?

What you believe as a Christian may or may not be the truth for those with other beliefs.
What is truth to you would not be truth to an atheist, for example.
That is all I am saying.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by phiniks
dontreadonme... everyone has the right to do their say.. especially when it's about helping out Vash, which is what this thread is all about..

Absolutely

If you have negativity against christians, well that's your own problem then.

I don't have negativity toward any beliefs. And, I agree that everyone is free to offer comfort to another member.
And, it appears as though christianity is being offered as the only hope to find peace and serentiy. And, that is NOT true.

And, I do feel that lengthy posts of a religious nature that are meant to win over another, as in convert, might be better off in the privacy of a u2u.

This is not a religious forum, it is the paranormal.
Sure, offer your comfort, prayers and so forth. But, within the topic.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Please, this is a Paranormal thread, not a Religion or Faith & Spirituality thread.
Long discussions about religious matters would probably be better done through a u2u.

Thanks for your cooperation

I think it best that you read Vash`s situation or even check her signature,is it only your opinion Satan and demons are excluded from religious discussions and are only for paranormal discussions?

If so don`t you think it unfair on a Christian threads all walks of life can attack Christianity?Not that i want it to change.

Where are the forums only exclusive to Christianity?where no one else is allowed.

Maybe this thread deserved to be in BTS to begin with dont you think?

DontTreadOnMe don't tread on others then,and if all you have to share is sympathy then offer it,then leave it to those who have had dealings with these things.

I posted in another paranormal thread which explains a similar point of view which may help you come to terms on what Christians actually are and do.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

par·a·nor·mal (pr-nôrml)
adj.
Beyond the range of normal experience or scientific explanation

Are you stating also that those who know and believe in God do not qualify in the definition of paranormal? or even God for that matter?.

Seems to me you are happy the thread continues only if people offer sympathy or discussion on how messed up people can get with playing with Satan without anyone offering real help,and you want to enforce your opinions,well if so i hope your big enough to take responsability for your actions.

The SS threads got a ruling,NO Mason backslapping threads,why enforce it here?

Better make yourself very clear here, is this your opinion and ATS`s? or just your opinion?

Edit to add
If Vash wish`s me to leave the thread i will ,though considering Vash`s situation and expiriences are the topic which also includes Christianity is why i have posted,if not and she would like my input when i feel i can add i`ll stay till banned as i can see absolutley no reason why, other than your biase opinion and attack on Christianity to be pushed into u2u`s.

[edit on 9-5-2006 by gps777]

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Gps777
I reallly have no idea what is going on DTOM as been a good freind to me and he posts and now people are yelling ( aka posting there dislike of waht he said) at him

when all he said was some people do not belive in CHirstanity..

And why are demons and angels hell and heaven placed in this catagory?

Hell and Heaven and there things that live with in them the concept the name for this is older then the chirstain books or bible there for .

One does not have to belive in the bible or a god to belive in heaven or hell ..

Heck i reamber in my first baptish chruch when i was lilttle i asked where hell was .. you know what i was told.

In the centar of the earth... I mean really i was 8 years old but why lie? why tell me some thing that whould discrouge my faith later on in life?

And if we all wanted to get techincal i guess i chould always bring this in to foucses ....... It is said God resides in heaven .. That is a lie A god is all powerful all knowing and all seeing the alhpa omgea he resides in all places and none at the same time ..

We have no free will becuase god knows of ever choice we make in life ever time we go to the bathroom ever time i take the lords name in vain ever thing we have no free will can you agure this? and how i stat very good facts .. Just reamber this when answearing my questions

God is all knowing stateing that he does not know means he is not a god

God knew lucifer was going to rebel on him why not fix it?

God is just that god not jesus chirst.... Jesus was his son a human sent to earth to let
people see that there is some thing up there or around that is careing and all that..

God decreed there will be a apocolypese when he stated plain and simple that he whould NEVER destory the world again .. what just and peaceful god whould do sucha thing to ever liveing thing on this planet?

What whould be the point ?

Thats all i have for now If you can justily state answears for these questions with out regardeing to some stament that the bible places forward then please do but think carfully on them do we really have free will or is it a messed up god that plays with us from the day we are born ..

And my Sig GPS777 is the truth Hell has such wonders such amwasing arctict its castle its palace is beound gorgeous the painting in the halls the demon dressed in cermoirl armor guarding its silent halls the marble thrones and the food is even good ..

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
I think it best that you read Vash`s situation or even check her signature,is it only your opinion Satan and demons are excluded from religious discussions and are only for paranormal discussions?

~~~~~~~~~~
DontTreadOnMe don't tread on others then,and if all you have to share is sympathy then offer it,then leave it to those who have had dealings with these things.
~~~~~~~~~
Are you stating also that those who know and believe in God do not qualify in the definition of paranormal? or even God for that matter?.

Seems to me you are happy the thread continues only if people offer sympathy or discussion on how messed up people can get with playing with Satan without anyone offering real help,and you want to enforce your opinions,well if so i hope your big enough to take responsability for your actions.

You are absolutely entitled to your opinion.

But, your solution--christianity--is not the only solution for a tormented soul.
To think you have the only answer to a good and peaceful life is a very narrow view of the world.
I am not saying that christians cannot have paranormal experiences but that christians do not have the market cornered on advice on how to rid oneself of evil.

At times, I have felt that some posts have sounded more like attempts at conversion than as offers to provide solace and comfort.
If that was not your intention, I apologize.

You don't know me, nor do you know my beliefs, yet you assume I am anti-christian? The fact you are unaware of my beliefs should indicate that I am not taking sides in this issue.

I feel Vash said whatever else needed to be said on this issue.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
Gps777
I reallly have no idea what is going on DTOM as been a good freind to me and he posts and now people are yelling ( aka posting there dislike of waht he said) at him

I think you do,i also believe you are here to bring people to your own horrors rather than solving your problems,example what you said to the collective when it was clear he was beginning to put his trust in God,even he recognized the thief,and i give him alot of credit for that.

when all he said was some people do not belive in CHirstanity..

Your not this naive either,this is not all DTOM had said,DTOM has implied many things in a small amount of words.

And why are demons and angels hell and heaven placed in this catagory?

Hell and Heaven and there things that live with in them the concept the name for this is older then the chirstain books or bible there for .

And this is saying what?proving what point?so are you agreeing then we as Christians are allowed to post here or not was the question?and even more specifically i asked you if you wish me to stop posting i will.Still no answer.

One does not have to belive in the bible or a god to belive in heaven or hell ..

Meaning i can only assume that other beliefs are allowed to post yet not Christian.

Heck i reamber in my first baptish chruch when i was lilttle i asked where hell was .. you know what i was told.

In the centar of the earth... I mean really i was 8 years old but why lie? why tell me some thing that whould discrouge my faith later on in life?

There are a lot of people who still believe that.I`m not one of them.

And if we all wanted to get techincal i guess i chould always bring this in to foucses ....... It is said God resides in heaven .. That is a lie

Is this your example of getting technical,or an example of your confusion?i believe its the later.

A god is all powerful all knowing and all seeing the alhpa omgea he resides in all places and none at the same time ..

Correction i believe its ALL at the same time though no darkness is in Him.Those are places of Satans domain God created for it.

We have no free will becuase god knows of ever choice we make in life ever time we go to the bathroom ever time i take the lords name in vain ever thing we have no free will can you agure this?

Argue? whatever you want to think Vash free will,God however allows us to make the choice,He knows our hearts,i think your getting mixed up with prophecy vs free will and destiny.Prophecy is future events foretold its not saying Vash is going to pick her nose till it bleeds on the 14-5-06 and God knows in advance your going to.

and how i stat very good facts .. Just reamber this when answearing my questions

??? am i allowed a voice or am i bound to your opinion of yourself.I disagree with your assumption you have very good facts.I however grant you with a brain like anyone else.

God is all knowing stateing that he does not know means he is not a god

He knows where your heart is at any given moment whether you receive Him or reject Him.Is why Christ gave the two greatest commandments to love God with all your heart and all your mind and the second to love others as yourself.

God knew lucifer was going to rebel on him why not fix it?

Who says He knew and who says God isn`t fixing it or/and going to fix it ultimately.

God is just that god not jesus chirst.... Jesus was his son a human sent to earth to let
people see that there is some thing up there or around that is careing and all that..

Wrong again Christ came as the Way to God and to set in motion the sifting from wheat from the chaff.

God decreed there will be a apocolypese when he stated plain and simple that he whould NEVER destory the world again ..

Correction God promised He would not destroy the world by water again.

what just and peaceful god whould do sucha thing to ever liveing thing on this planet?

A God who is righteous a God who only wanted us to have life instead of death love instead of hate and to respect that which is truly respectable,God.Proof He loves us is the free will to choose.Othwise the tree of knowledge of good and evil would have been left out of Eden.

Thats all i have for now If you can justily state answears for these questions with out regardeing to some stament that the bible places forward then please do but think carfully on them do we really have free will or is it a messed up god that plays with us from the day we are born ..

We are in a constant war, one that tests our free will,we are all free to choose,my only hope for you Vash is/was that you realize that nothing is final until the end and by trusting in God miricales occur,and i have been praying for a miricale in your life from when i first read the thread ages ago.I can see a glimpse of inprovement in you,but fear that your choice is mainly rejection of God in your heart.
You can hate me all you like if that pleases you,but rejecting God will bring more hurt to you or anyone else and that was never Gods want for you.Your free to choose however.

And my Sig GPS777 is the truth Hell has such wonders such amwasing arctict its castle its palace is beound gorgeous the painting in the halls the demon dressed in cermoirl armor guarding its silent halls the marble thrones and the food is even good ..

I hope people have better sense than to allow you to show or take them to hell just so you can spread your nightmares simply because you gave up your faith because of confusion.

[edit on 10-5-2006 by gps777]

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

You are absolutely entitled to your opinion.

Why thank you,though i`ll have to assume by this no answer to my question is the answer,that your comments where purely your opinion and not ATS`s that you were trying to enforce.

From that you are trying to enforce your opinions,something your telling Christians to stop.Even people that don`t believe can still spot hypocrisy or don`t you give credit to most peoples intelligence either.

But, your solution--christianity--is not the only solution for a tormented soul.

This is your opinion not mine,please state when it is an opinion rather than pretending to state fact.

To think you have the only answer to a good and peaceful life is a very narrow view of the world.

This is your opinion again and personal attack.Notice how it wasn`t Christians posting personal attacks?The topic is Vash`s experiences so why are you turning on other posters then?Isn`t that highjacking?and from a Mod.Where is your supposed tolerance of other peoples views also?

I am not saying that christians cannot have paranormal experiences but that christians do not have the market cornered on advice on how to rid oneself of evil.

Where please have any Christians stated on this thread otherwise,before you come here stating your opinion is that which Christians should adhere to as like your opinion has the market cornered?

At times, I have felt that some posts have sounded more like attempts at conversion than as offers to provide solace and comfort.
If that was not your intention, I apologize.

I have many intentions no need for wishy washy apologies, if you knew God and believed Jesus as His Son you would apologize to Him not me.As far as conversion is concerned nobody can do that,thats up to the individual.Though i would`nt be much of a Christian if i did`nt speak up for Him.

You don't know me, nor do you know my beliefs, yet you assume I am anti-christian? The fact you are unaware of my beliefs should indicate that I am not taking sides in this issue.

Yet you presume to know us,because of your bias opinions that we are narrow minded by a system that was created for the control of the populace

Fact that i know about you because of what you have stated,unless your stating you lied? or believe differently now or in the future.

Don`t you think it strange you only mentioned Christianity in you cooperation complaint,or are you simply in denial.

I feel Vash said whatever else needed to be said on this issue.

Oh so i`ll take it your also in agreement with Vash`s comments,please read otherwise in response to Vash`s post,or are only non-Christian view points welcome as seems to be the case.Like in many threads here.

[edit on 10-5-2006 by gps777]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
OK let me restate a few things here i seem to have either stateted them wrongly or i just was in a bad mood either or it was uncalled for so allwo me to revise my choice in words..

I never said Chistans arent allowed to post feel free please i encraouge you to post as much as you can offer yoru aid and wisdom that only lord god in heaven can give you ...

But it doesnt mean i will take it fully in to my heart and just love it tell i die..

You can keep postin ghere go ahead as for the collictive i miss him posting here

I miss you collective.

I never ment to bash any one in my staments just my own opoion which ever one hast eh right to post ..

THo i do belive that if god is well a all onimpot god then he whoudl allready know ever thing we are going to do in are life if not well then it doesnt really make him much of a god in my eyes..

AS for heaven i can say the same thing the cystal palaces of heave the wonderful angels of softest fearthed wings and lovely clothes ..

ever one has there differnt veiws hell heaven limbo abyss 9 levels of hell and so forth and so on ..

Its not my proity to yell and scream kicking my feet telling you all to worship who i worship or try to divert you form who you do wroship ..

and with this i will go to bed it is late and i am tired good night all and please GPS777 post on this i will love to respond . and any questions i missed please bring up again

The collictive where are you and Baalmes donkey where di you go !

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by VashGod is just that god not jesus chirst.... Jesus was his son a human sent to earth to let

Vash, I have to say I was very happy to read this from you. I think we made some progress since the start of this thread. Stating that Jesus is the son of God is soo pro-christian. No antichrist-spirit can even pronounce that. Thumbs up for you.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I never said Chistans arent allowed to post feel free please i encraouge you to post as much as you can offer yoru aid and wisdom that only lord god in heaven can give you ...

But it doesnt mean i will take it fully in to my heart and just love it tell i die..

Just to clarify, many Christians have a very heard time to take it fully into their hearts and just love it 'till the die. Many times Christians go through so much pain they blame, curse at and reject God altogether...maybe even cease in being Christians, I don't know. The point is, we ALL have a lot of growing to do. Myself included, and I don't know of anyone on earth who is perfect. There used to be one here, but we killed him for it. He'll be back here though.

THo i do belive that if god is well a all onimpot god then he whoudl allready know ever thing we are going to do in are life if not well then it doesnt really make him much of a god in my eyes..

God has given us the ability to choose because He loves us. He knows the outcome of either decision though. Plans are in place, but we get to choose which one. Is cool or what?

Its not my proity to yell and scream kicking my feet telling you all to worship who i worship

Thanks, same here. That'd be awful I think for either one of us did that.

or try to divert you form who you do wroship ..

If there is harm, I will try to help. If you don't want help, then you have that right to choose.

The collictive where are you and Baalmes donkey where di you go !

I miss Balaams Donkey too. I'd learned some things and am grateful for his presence. I would also like to add though, there are many here right now who believed and experienced the things he has and are also willing to help. Two things we cannot affect are the past and the future. All we can do anything about is that little sliver in time called "right now".

I do continually hope for the best for you Vash, I'd totally prayed for the demons to leave. It was not my prayer alone that they did but when I heard they did, I doubt you could imagine the kind of celebration I was going through internally. With those voices silenced and presences departed, now you can think, listen and feel. Please take advantage of this time now that you have it to do so. As always, I can be reached by U2U. Same goes for anyone who wants to receive the free gift of eternal life.

1 John 4
Test the Spirits
"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world."

[edit on 10-5-2006 by saint4God]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
2nd try,i just accidentally hit the power button which shuts down my computer which for some reason someone thought it a good idea to put on the keyboard?

Breathe gps777 nice and slow,thats right deep breathes in and out

Saint4God summed up very well anything i would have said Vash and i`m also pleased that other believers also can see improvement.I`ll continue to post thanks Vash when i feel i can add something that is helpful.

I too miss the collective and would love to hear from him i`m actually very annoyed at myself for not giving him credit when i should have,hope alls well.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Yes saint i can say Jesus was lords only begoten son given to use to forgive man of his sins and he is god on earht and all that good stuff but if i belive it is the thing that maters

I can sit here all day and say all sorts of bible stuff its only if i belvie it that it really means any thing to me and well some parts of the bibe bvelive others i do not

I will post more when i aint on pain killers and all loopy

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Yes saint i can say Jesus was lords only begoten son given to use to forgive man of his sins and he is god on earht and all that good stuff but if i belive it is the thing that maters

I can sit here all day and say all sorts of bible stuff its only if i belvie it that it really means any thing to me

True dat. You have much to teach about this theme if anyone is wise enough to listen.

and well some parts of the bibe bvelive others i do not

This is the part that has piqued my interest. Specifically what is believed and what is not, how you've come to those conclusions etc.

I will post more when i aint on pain killers and all loopy

Sure thing, I'm still here. If demons can be dismissed by prayer, maybe the same can be said for pain. That'll be my next prayer target. Hope things get better for you soon so that they'll no longer be necessary.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join