It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Roswell Stargate???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Okay this MIGHT evolve into a serious discussion (I doubt it) so feel free to move it.

A while ago someone said that the US do have a stargate, like in the show, and that the show is disinformation/desentisization. So here's my twist. What crashed at Roswell in 1947 was a stargate so that we may contact dudes far way. The Gate is circular like a disc and the metal its made out of cannot be destroyed. Now, it was the US air force who took the object from Roswell. Its the US Air Force running the stargate program. The gate would have crashed into Roswell in 1947. In the show, the gate was first activated in the 40's resulting in the loss of Dr. Langford.

Discuss!

If anyone thinks I: watch to much TV/am crazy then this is a JOKE!
If anyone thinks Im onto something: This is serious!

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
i believe it is possible. they do have military advisors on the show. i highly doubt they are there for the sole reason to provide information on the proper way to salute someone. it would not be suprising if there was a real stargate. the stories on the show may not have anything close to do with what really goes on but the premise may be real. i also thought it was hilarious that they made a parody episode called wormhole x-treme. the episode was a parody of the "real" SGC that was way off on many subjects and the actual stargate show is a parody of what the government really has running in real life.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix

... If anyone thinks I: watch to much TV/am crazy then this is a JOKE!

The TV part? Yes! Crazy? Don't know. Active imagination? Yeppers!
BUT! I say, what the heck, as long as you're having fun....

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
Okay this MIGHT evolve into a serious discussion (I doubt it) so feel free to move it.

A while ago someone said that the US do have a stargate, like in the show, and that the show is disinformation/desentisization. So here's my twist. What crashed at Roswell in 1947 was a stargate so that we may contact dudes far way. The Gate is circular like a disc and the metal its made out of cannot be destroyed. Now, it was the US air force who took the object from Roswell. Its the US Air Force running the stargate program. The gate would have crashed into Roswell in 1947. In the show, the gate was first activated in the 40's resulting in the loss of Dr. Langford.

Discuss!

If anyone thinks I: watch to much TV/am crazy then this is a JOKE!
If anyone thinks Im onto something: This is serious!

Or maybe there was no crash and someone dug it up. Someone called the millitary and they took it. I do not think that the stargate floated into the atmosphere, because if it crashed, it would cause a huge earthquake.

Somebody dug it up, maybe a civillian or maybe someone who worked for the government.

The alien bodies were shot as they came out of the stargate, when the millitary dug it out.

What if someone made an Area 51 movie. Would the govt arrest em or what?

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
That seems even better than my theory! Because those aliens in the Roswell and Area 51 photos look EXACTLY like the Asgard!

top topics

join