It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio and Video on Russian Exorcism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I was browsing through this internet webiste on the paranormal stuff and stumbled upon this freaky video and audio recording of a Russian exorcism. Well, it sounds and looks really really freaky to me and I hope some of the members here can shine any light into this video and audio file.

*Not for the faint-hearted*

I repeat, not for the faint-hearted. If you are one, I advise you to not listen to the recording or watch the video. May be disturbing to some people.

You have been warned.

Russian Exorcism Audio Recording
(Click on the "play recording" link)
Russian Exorcism Video Recording
(May take some time to download)

I think most of us would have goosebumps popping up here and there after watching and hearing it right? So what do you think of it? It's visual and audio proof of such incident. Anyone seen it before?

Really freaky!

[edit on 27/10/05 by Heartagram]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Here are some posts on the topic already:

Exorcism and Emily Rose

Exorcism Recording in Russia

The Exorcism of Emily Rose

Emily Rose, 6 Demons?

Exorcism on Coast To Coast

Exorcism Gone Wrong

I have never seen a video of it. Wonder if it's real. I'm afraid to watch it because I have seen far too many "scary popup" pranks in my day though

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
I'm afraid to watch it because I have seen far too many "scary popup" pranks in my day though

LMAO MAN IVE GOT A COLLECTION OF THE SCARY POP UPS. This sound is scary as # though. I couldnt put it any more plainer but I think im going to sleep with my door open tonight and possible in my moms room
. I havent watch the video yet but I felt sick to my stomach listening.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
dont worry the video is quite tame and in the format of a news story for a russian network so i couldnt be too malicious for prime time. there is nothing overly scary or confronting here but it is good to see more people and people with influence taking it seriously...

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
As Yarcofin mentioned, there are other recent threads concerning various aspects of exorcism.
Please add your comments in one of them.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join