It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gathering of the Scholars.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Here ye here ye, calling all scholars, your presence is required and requested. The time has drawn upon us when an exchange of ideas, and collaborative interests shall be discussed.

Currently as planned, every one includeing non scholars, and those who are interested, will be meeting in a chat room to be designated, on the day of. Team leaders especially should attend, and when they have finished reading this, I would appreciate it if they u2ued me. As every one has noticed, Above Top Secret is changeing always, and like the rest of the site, the Research Dept will be too. That change will be a primary topic of the scholar gathering.

This event is in the works for the end of this month, or early next. So every one who plans on attending, scholar or not, please u2u me if your interested. When I have every ones u2us who is going to attend, I'll announce the particular location and date, along with time. Remember, this is going to be coordinating members from all sorts of time zones, around the planet. It is essential for everyone of the research forum and members not scholars or yet to be, offer any and all ideas or comments. The chat idea is not solid yet, still looking for other means of getting together, maybe a public thread or even a podcast thread. In any case when I have gotten the full list of attendees, we can continue.

Thank you, your interest and time are appreciated.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Jeez advisor. That means now I have to figure out how to get into the chat room. Waahhh. I am too busy!

...Thank you for your great work and for taking care of the research forum. You do a great job, and I promise I will re-install whatever program it is that I uninstalled and try to get to the chat meeting.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
That very reason, of being unable to get into chat is why the location is not deffinate right now.

I realize many members dont have the privilage yet, and do not want to exclude them. So keeping that in mind, I hope to have at least three locations optional. A thread in site related, a chat and or if possable a podthread.

Hope you get that chat obstacle beat, soficrow, could it be a java thing?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I'll send my u2u....but for the record, I know I would like to be there....

Though my concern lies with the PODCast potential......I do not, and won't for quite a while, have that capability. If PODCast turns out to be the best answer, maybe a seperate thread for time-delayed response/reaction to the meeting? I can listen to them, just not broadcast..(circumstances)...

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'll be there count me in.

So chat is down? I had a new member U2 me stating he was unable to enter chat.

Anyway this should be interesting I look forward to it.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Count me in ADVISOR, I always look forward to ways to better the research forum. Unfortunately, my situation is like MemoryShock, I do not currently have the ability to PODcast.

In any case, I'm honored to be a part of this fine group of ATS members.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
As mentioned earlier, the form of the get together is still undecided. I am still trying to find a happy medium for every one, an open forum thread is probably going to be the way.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The open forum thread sounds like an excellent idea. The members who would be participating, should allready be familiar with using the forum software.

Can you give us any more information yet?

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
None at all, I have recieved less than ten u2us from members, who are interested in the meeting. That number includes both scholars and non, I am really starting to doubt the dedication of many.

Looking like I will have to let more scholars go for inactivity. Don't worry though if you have replied to this thread, or u2ued, you have a place reserved for the gathering.

However, if I don't get u2us from the rest of the members who need to u2u yet, they will be let go. Just like I had to do earlier this year, when I selected all new members, with a few old hands of course. This statement should come as no surprise to any scholar, as they are well aware of the USE IT OR LOSE IT policy here in the research dept.

I will give it another week, and if those who have sent in u2us are able, we will try for a weekend long event. Just so everyone around the world can attend.

Remember, ALL MEMBERS are invited, this is not a scholar exclusive, but I need those u2us.

Again, thank you all for your time, and reading this.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Okay, the thread is up for our gathering. It can be found here: www.belowtopsecret.com...

Let the keen minds get to work on establishing a way to boost metabolism in the Research Forum.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Ok, the place/thread for the get together is up;
here.

Please feel free to post, all members are invited.

top topics

join