It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to control People

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
No Crusader,

I dont believe it will be the erasing of the paper trail...but the establishing of a paper trail..more appropriately the establishing of a electronic paper trail which allows more control.

I see the day coming where you dont get a day in court to plead your cases. It will be all done electronically ..or more appropriately ..administratively/electronically. By computer ..you have a right to appeal..but not in the administrative decision..which is what most courts are today anyway. Your fine or penalty will be just as rapidly enforced by electronically deducting from your electronic bank numbers...as soon as the administrative decision is passed.
This power will be extended to certain buisnesses favorable to the process...to do so and function as governmental breakoffs. YOu know..access to your accounts...Water, Electricity, Medical..et al. You will have no say in this process.

YOU already have this in certain areas where private companys are entrenched in the public arena..making a nice living behind government sponsorship.. the recycling industry is a example of one around here. They come around and pick up your recycling and it is put on your bill...automatically. Private companys...working or getting thier revenue forced by government. This will eventually be a white elephant...to attach themeslves to the public purse...as has been done in so many citys except that now it will be done electronically. More control.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Orangetom, ponder this question? will you.? I know that we are living in ana ge of freedoms being curtailed. is that so? and still in one hand we have the internet, which is being used as another form of freedom of expression online, where people could say anything they want, without fear? rite? Tell me do u truly believe that there will be an AntiChrist that will arise, in the world? one man? and rule this planet? or is all those things, with technologies, a basic and another theory conspiracy theory hatched in the minds of our christian souls?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
In answer to your question...Yes I believe there will be one man..who will be labeled the Anti Christ. This will be figurative..though there will definitely be one man. It is a system in operation here. The man will only be window dressing for this system. This system is ancient and attempting to make a comeback. It is doing so now.. Technology is only one means of this..attempt at making a comeback.
It is similar to how people think the President of the United States is the ultimate power on this earth. Nothing could be further from the truth. Presidents and leaders have handlers to which they must answer. It has mostly been this way in recorded history when you peel back the layers of what actually passes for history. This is not however how history books read.
The anti christ system works always by seducing and hijacking or counterfitting other systems for which it cannot directly overtake. Overlaying privily..in private..in secret...occult....hidden... another system on top of it to look like the previous system while taking away libertys and power and ceding it to the controllers. This is not a new system of operation. It is very ancient in history. This is precisely what happened to the Hebrews in the Olde Testament...and this is recorded for our education and Faith.
The desire has always been to bring back this system which has functioned in secret for so many thousands of years ...to bring it back out in the open. This is sometimes ,as I have stated in other posts, called:

"The restoration of the true Brotherhood"

Or " The True Religion"

Very few nations have historically had the level of freedom and liberty we have had here in America. Unfortunately we have ignorantly squandered much of this in cheap merchandizing and seduction. Numerous reasons explain this trend.
Nevertheless this is my answer to your question.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Orangetom, No part in the bible specifically mention that there will be one man called the Antic Christ? No? what the Bible did mention, was the fact that there will be false Christs, and many have gone through history, and many more to arrive soon. The man of Sin Mention in the bible in the book of Daniel, refered to the bBokk of Daniel, etc. Was an actual Historical figure, and No he was not Hitler, but He was the Antioch. The same one who sacrificed the Pig unto the altar in the temple, in druken revelry.

Peace

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
yes I agree..no specific mention of one man..there are anti christs.

This is why I mention the concept of this One man being a figurehead. This is the manner most of these systems have operated by putting up a figurehead. The god that we can see. Not the God made without mans hands. A huge difference. This is what got the Hebrews in touble when they wanted a King to be like other nations. THey did not understand that the Lord of Hosts was their God and thier King. The God they couldnt see and was there not of mans hands. The I Am that I Am.
THe traditions of men is always to counterfit this to make it apper just like..but always a god that one can see. THe works of mans hands. Understand???
This is the manner in which many of these counterfit systems have operated through out recorded history. It is the way of Nebuchadnezzar,the Pharoahs, The Caesars,..et al. The gods we can see.
This is a system of power rooted in religion. It is the way of men..historically. Always. In man made systems the real power is always the one system you dont see..the system which is not defined to you or me. I have said this before..religion is the ultimate political power..always. It always will be. This is a different religion than any in which we have been schooled. It is not the God of the Bible. This much is obvious. This is control by men.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hmm. But this system maybe in already since the early twentieth century, maybe around the industrial revolution. Hey have you ever heard about the committee, of 300?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
yes Ive heard of it...it is not new..it has changed forms through the centurys to accomplish its goals. New alliances ..new names are formed ..olde alliances are broken...new members inducted..same goals with different players.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

yes Ive heard of it...it is not new..it has changed forms through the centurys to accomplish its goals. New alliances ..new names are formed ..olde alliances are broken...new members inducted..same goals with different players.

And for what ultimate purpose? listen, do you think it may be weird why they couldn't take control of the world then, when it had less people? Than now with a world's population of 6 billion people?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Ok...you want weird...here it is...

First off when you read most of history it is what you are supposed to read. If you ever read certain books by occult societies...not the barns and noble type but real esoteric books. Or real history books covering events and peoples not mentioned in most of what passes for history you begin to see a different thread and sometimes the ability to connect some of the threads together to weave a bigger picture.

The main problem with these groups is first of all...Christianity...that is one of their first big problems..they Hate Christians and the Christian Belief. They have worked tirelessly to water it down through the centurys. Their problem with Christianity is that though at times it is useful to them the danger is that for those who understand some portions of Christianity ...Christianity has the ability to put light on that for which they want to remain in the darkness. This has always been a danger. Muslims and others are much easier to put on the string than real Christians. Hence also the slow but constant attempt to replace much of real Christianity with counterfits...accelerating heavily in the last ten/fifteen years.

Second...thier desire to control the world has also been tempered by practical limitations. Its is just to big to satisfactorily control by most means available..even computers. Computers are huge help but still not sufficient.
The key to control is to control the bottle neck geographical areas where people and commerce has to transit a narrow point...where they can regulate and control it. This is why you see a place like Gibralter...very important....Gibralter controls the whole Mediteranian Sea. The straights of Malaysia is another..there around Singapore...all trade to and fro must pass there or go around the long way at great expense. These are choke points ..keystones...which must be controlled in order to control commerce and hence people.
For example..before WW2 one of the important places the Germans wanted to control was the Danzig Corridor in Poland. This is one of the reasons for the lightning Blitzkreg strike....to get this geographical area under their control. The Germans never wanted to leave the Russians at their back. They never trusted them. Planned controlled war has been a intregal part of this buisness for centurys.
What seems to have been concluded is that control in certain areas or arenas is not going to be feasable...hence the plan seems to be to depopulate certain areas...to managable proportions. This can be done by war..no doubt...but disease is more practical.
As I recall you posted a article on planned depopulation..earlier on this control thread. It was not far off the mark of what I know. In earlier dogmas..some 30 years ago these peoples used to be termed.." useless eaters". This has probably changed today..new terms come and go.

Ever heard of political groups controlled by outsiders in the 1800s..Young Italy is one of them. HOw about Young Ireland. and a host of others.

A guy named Gusseppi Mazzini was one of the most influential handlers of this group Young Italy. This resulted in a overthrow of the Italian government in the 1870s and you sometimes see pictures or drawings of the Masonic Logdges parading through Rome and in front of another competing Masonic Lodge..the Roman Catholic Church. This was the hand behind this revolution in Italy. Gusseppi Mazzini did not act alone..he too had others working with him...handlers too.

Look closely at the nature of the conflict in Ireland..how many would know that this conflict goes back to the 1600s in Ireland..Sein Fenn is a catholic masonic lodge... Same with the Orangemen. Watch the news clips ..the Orangemen ..the Protestant Irishmen will sometimes parade through the catholic areas in full lodge regalia which is a top hat..., tuxedo, gloves usually but not always white gloves. and their heavy chain medallions around their neck. I did not catch it the first time I saw it in the news but when it occured to me what I was looking at ...I was shocked. When you see this in the news you are looking at a Masonic lodge parade.

Watch the surrender on the Battleship USS Missouri..General Douglas MacArthur accepting the surrender of the Japanese deligation. Look at what the delegation is wearing. Tophats, tuxedos, and gloves. Not the generals but the Civilian represenatives. You are looking at one lodge surrendering to another lodge... THe Alllies...the Russians, British , Americans, French and other allied lodges accepting the surrender of the Japanese lodge. Most of the sailors in those picture havent a clue...but the generals do.
Why do you suppose the British did not kill Napolean but instead sent him into exile..twice???? What does it mean when you see photographs or paintings with a guy holding his hand inside the lapel of his coat???
How about Jefferson Davis after the US Civil war...they brought him right here for incarceration at Fort Monroe..for a few years...just down the street from where I live. You would think if they wanted to hang someone for the civil war it would be him..yes???
One of the arenas these people like to control in every country ..is the court systems. This keeps the public under control while they think they are getting justice. It is really a feudal system of insiders and outsiders. I have myself seen this used in court by secret signs. The courts are keystones...Keyplaces necessary for control
The other arena necessary for control is public schools. To keep people thinking along the correct lines and the ability to change the cirriculum so as to introduce changes in thinking when necessary. This is primarily why public input into the cirriculum is not desired and heavily frowned upon. They want only thier agenda. Remember the teachers ..most of them today have been brought up in this system too..they dont know much else either.
Remember also ..especially this...they want no Christian teaching in public schools...no outside thinking will be allowed or tolerated. Got it yet???
Public schools..keystones. To control the next generation.

By the way...the War between the Catholic Lodge and the Protestant Lodges is still going on. Just not as openly as was in the past. You have new players coming on the scenes looking for their cut of the power pie...the Muslims. The muslim lodges.
The other lodge attempting to hang on and hopefully make a comeback is the Internationale...also known as the Communists. Dont count this one out of the game ..just because publically the Communist Wall "seems" to have fallen in Russia. Certain of the Western Lodges with political clout have always been secretly supporting Russia..even in the days of Communism. They support Russia today with massive loans and technology..just as they did since the first days of the October Revolution back in 1917. Most of the American public is just not aware of this support.
By the way...when you read accounts of the early days of the Internationale..and the arrival of Karl Marx...Marx rose from relative obscuruity to a high position on the Internationale after writing his books for which he is famous. This is a strong indicator he was pushed up there by others who desired to control him. He did not gain wealth from his endevours...he died poor. Unlike Fredrick Engles. He was used for a purpose and then let go to the side...he became more famous and useful after he died than he ever was in life.
This is the similar pattern to this woman Cindy Sheehan...thrust out front because they are useful. Later when not as effective ..to be cast aside. Some people like this ..if the movement really needs them ...are made more effective in death by martyrdom. Keep an eye on this one!! You will see it repeated occasionally.

Hows that for weird..Crusader..

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Look I know it may sound, silly saying it is weird, but that is what makes a conspiracy. But you know what? Orangetom? Sometimes we Christians, like to say and feel that the whole world is against us, and constantly conspiring against us, and most times it's not true. As a matter of fact, most people don't care what we think, anyways. Back to the issue. Maybe we interpret things, wrongly. Have u ever thought what is the meaning of occult? Of course u and I know that Occult means hidden knowledge. I heard about the days just recently when the Roman Catholic Church, still in some parts of the world, use tos say the rituals and prayers in Latin. Hmm? There was still dark ages then. BTW what are your thoughts on Free and Aceepted or speculative Masons, and teh Knights Of Templar. or Templar Knights. ?

Crusader

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
To most people this is weird..the stuff of which we speak. This is not a new thing ...it is ages and ages olde. What is new is that most people dont think about it or want to. Hey ..how about those Steelers..??? Much more important. American Idol...Apprentice et al.
As to those groups you mentioned ..they are part of the control group .and are themselves controlled by others. That is what I think.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
And those groups who are in ultimate controlo of them? i think the Mason conspiracy may be a little overblown as many masons don't have the power or the will as they had 200 years ago. Am I right?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
No you are not correct. In any group there is a public face and a private face not seen or intended to be seen by the public. IN most lodges there are people who are for the public to see and those not. Not just this organization but others too. The Jaycees...Rotarys. 4H clubs FOP. etc.
This one organization just has more and different coverage than others. The other groups mentioned ..often have members on the boards who are also Masonic lodge members without others knowing of this. You should already know this. The question at issue is who really pulls the decision strings of the Masonic lodges. Your guess is as good as mine..but that you sense that there is another level to it is good. That is what you are getting at...yes.??

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hmm, how am i wrong? is it because we don't know what is going on in these supposed secret chambers that we say there's evil or conspiracies being hatched in there? maybe, maybe.. Maybe not.. BUT! Maybe you are right. Orangetom. but do uyou know this? phrase?

Tempora pattet occultas veritas?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
great discussion, your shedding a lot of light for me.
i think their reason for control is to maintain a stable society....
that is a good agenda in theory.
but what are their real intentions?

There are so many theories out there about who's really running the show that when it all comes together it causes mass confusion.
This confusion is what makes people not want to know or care. It becomes to much for their small 'uneducated' minds to comprehend so they fight for the secrets to be kept that way. Secret. Ignorance is bliss, but it is also neanderthal.

The world is just a big chess board and each lodging is a piece. You get the pawns and the bishops, the knights and the queens.
Each piece controls its own square(country) and they are moved around the world to wipe the opposition off the board.
But who are the KINGS? How do we find them
And who is the righteous? Black or White?
Where will their control lead? What are their ambitions for us?
The kings are the most powerful and the most defended but also the most defenseless, so once they are singled out and when no one is left to defend them, we will get our answers.

AND THEY WILL GET THEIR CUMUPINS!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
What does it mean when you see photographs or paintings with a guy holding his hand inside the lapel of his coat???

Orangetom-as always I feel more educated and less ignorant after reading a post of yours. I am tired today though, so I am just pulling out one specific thing that really hit me...that line above about the hand in the coat...

I just happened to be thinking about all of this the other day. I was watching one of those history shows about Stalin and as I was thinking about the way he went about euthanizing his people as if they themselves were a plague, and I watched him stnding there..with his hand in his coat...I thought...hhmmmm...why didn't I put his mass murderings and his affiliation with the occult together sooner...I mean I did...but then again everytime I start to actually use my brain in life it has seemed like the world comes and whitewashes my thoughts into what is sold as history.

Maybe I am not making much sense...but I as always enjoyed your post. And now I understand the whole Irish thing too

I know-making no sense

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
Maybe we interpret things, wrongly. Have u ever thought what is the meaning of occult? Of course u and I know that Occult means hidden knowledge.

Crusader-I do appreciate the points you bring up here too...and your point about people not understanding the occult...you say that word and they automatically think you mean satanic/evil...and while that isn't far off in reality, it isn't that blatant...much of the evil in this world is ignorant of it's origins anyway-some are so decieved-the elite-to think they are really pure and purifying things...and all for a higher purpose

again gentlemen-forgive me if I make less sense than usual today

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
There are so many theories out there about who's really running the show that when it all comes together it causes mass confusion.
This confusion is what makes people not want to know or care. It becomes to much for their small 'uneducated' minds to comprehend so they fight for the secrets to be kept that way. Secret. Ignorance is bliss, but it is also neanderthal.

You know I find that most true and aggravating for me. When I think of these things, try to make sense of them and in so doing try to have conversation about them with others...they are like "huh?" "What?" and they don't like it when I get too real on them...I've actually had people tell me the whole world may very well be evil and corrupt but seeing as they will never fully know about it...and nothing they can do about it...why bother thinking about it...worrying about it...causing others to oworry...indeed, ignorance is bliss and I have been told...why mess with bliss?

You know it's the whole caged bird syndrome.

Ignorance is today's cage

and people would much rather have that comfort, that security, and be hand fed

Originally posted by spearhead
The world is just a big chess board and each lodging is a piece. You get the pawns and the bishops, the knights and the queens.
Each piece controls its own square(country) and they are moved around the world to wipe the opposition off the board.
But who are the KINGS? How do we find them
And who is the righteous? Black or White?
Where will their control lead? What are their ambitions for us?
The kings are the most powerful and the most defended but also the most defenseless, so once they are singled out and when no one is left to defend them, we will get our answers.

I really do love the chess analogy.

I love playing chess for fun myself-I don't get too serious about...I love Stratego too, both much more than Risk

but yeah, back to life/the world as a chessgame...we will never have the kings singled out until it really doesn't matter anymore...if then...

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well, well, Well U know what's the conspiracy? the greatest thing about the conspiracy, is that all of us, could only conspire to think about, and postulate theories, about who is conspiring against us, and what is their ultimate agenda? No? The thing about most of these so called exclusive memebrship clubs example Lodges, et al, commitee, of 300, is that normal people are not privy to what actions are going onj in these meetins buty can only come up with theories. Yes there are many Presidents who are Masons, but could anyone come up with enough evidence that Bush is a freemason? besides the skulls and bones Club, of Yale is not actually a bonafide Masonic order..

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I am not sure if it has ever occured to you Crusader but in certain history books the "builders" is another name for this type of lodge. In this case the Masonic Lodges come from what was at one time operative lodges...of builders or more aptly stone masons. Most of todays lodges are what are called philosophical lodges verses actual operative stone masons. The symbols are there but not the actual trade per se as was the case in the olde days.
The mortar board..was used to carry small amounts of mortar to different places on the job sites for application in laying the stones.
This mortar board is also the hat used by so many in graduation from high schools and colleges. Is this a accident that it is so??? Think about it and then think about what is missing from most of us in our educations. This cannot be accidental but deliberate.
Like many things ..it is all around us but hidden right in front of us. No wonder we seldom think about the nature of this..its right in front of us.
Furthermore ..how much input do you think they have in the arena of public education ..as it is obvious as time goes by that the public actually has little ..especially in the direction public education is " traveling."
Is this control?? This can be taken further but this is sufficient for now.

Thanks,
Orangetom

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join