It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to control People

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Right, but doesn't the same Bible that we all subscribe to? Say that the laws of the Bible remain the same? because if we use this same argument, it will make many grave sins like Murder redundant.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I started a thread about lucid dreaming, but thought I'd C&P this part and hand it over here too as I speak of control and manifestations of it- This piece is discussing the act of passively dreaming (as opposed to lucid dreaming when you are aware you are dreaming and have (some) control):

>>>Or when we dream of fantasy, ideas and daydreams of our own, hopes and dreams as it were,of more fantastic fantasies of meeting famous people or things we are "sold" we want/need and aspire to have/attain/ buy in life to ensure happiness...what good is that doing us? How is that data dumping? A dream, as much in real life as in sleeping, sold to us as it is perpetuated through Tv/entertainment and then through our own subconscious selling us on these same unrealistic consumer driven dreams on auto-pilot in our subscious, manifesting itself in our sleeping dreams....seems more sinister in nature and not like data dumping-but more uploading!

Is this perhaps near proof a subconscious scheme of mind control? Influencing our subconscious to the point of dictating our sleeping dreams of the ideal life of situations or love etc as well for a 24/7 barage of garbage?

Are there underlying subliminal messages we absorb daily and then process unconsciously at night in our sleep through our dreams, ensuring an ammount of control in our sleep as well as perpetuating a way of life and thinking when awake?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
Thanks to you for a great post. I would be very hard pressed to debate the opposite points of what you stated. Well done olde man..well done.

Thanks...but, um... careful who you calling 'olde man', olde man!!

It is great to see that you know of the origins of these holidays. It is amazing to me how many Christians dont.

Tell me about it! And don't try to educate them on these, because they do NOT want believe historical fact-they'd prefer to think the Apostels themselves began Christmas traditions and the tree was chosen because it was an evergreen representing the eternal life which is Christ and in him, and we receive through him...etc...nice thoughts, but reality calls...holidays are traditions of men...doesn't have to make them bad, just ned to be AWARE..Christians don't like to be aware of anything that messes with their sense of security
historical knowledge- it's not meant to shake their foundation-but strengthen it if given in the proper light!

By the way ..while we are at it ..I am what is sometimes refered to as olde school baptists..or Primitive Baptist. Many of the teachers and tutors I from whom I have learned are from this school of thought.

well, I wasn't trying to draw you out and make you profess to any specific belief system/denomination...or maybe I was
who knows my motives sometimes
but since you had similar beliefs as JW I made the comparrison and perhaps was looking for clarification...perhpas just in rejection of that (JW) faith etc...

Though anything with the word "baptist" in it makes me cringe quite frankly!

My father was a non-denominational minister...with a strong baptist bias.
::::shudder:::::: I'm traumatized by most baptist experience!

Whenever two or more are gathered in his name...there am I in the midst of them. (snip) The church is the assembly..the people..not the building.

Amen to that brother

Thanks again for a great post as usual Orangetom. I'm sorry I forgot to reply until now-I've been in somewhat of a fog lately-some days I don't know if I'm coming or going...or where!
lots of new years resolutions trying to leave that "hiatus from my morals" I've spoken of...back in 2005 where it never belonged, but now does... and embrace my faith more fully in 2006...

...and it's the damndest struggle!

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Thanks again for your post.

I should explain the term "olde man". Among Ham radio operators this is a term meaning acceptance. Your bona fides ..your credentials have passed muster so to speak. It does not refer to age but qualifications. It means you have the "right stuff." When I send morse code I send the letters OM for olde man or even FBOM for ..fine buisness olde man..meaning good copy on this end.
I'm afraid I often slip into ham radio jargon without thinking about it. Sorry for this!! It just sometimes comes out.

As to this Christmas buisness..I too dont bother telling many. They cant handle it. Actually I too was incredulous at first. It took a few years to snap out of it. It can be quite a drug. Causes alot of problems with the ladies Ive seen over the years. Many are dumbfounded at first when they find out I dont partake. I have actually told a couple of the more persistent that I dont have time for thier insecuritys. I am not here to pick up on their clues and cues..especially on this topic. I dont believe that many are accustomed to hearing this from most men.

As to the buisness of being olde school Baptist..no problem. I freely offer this information. I do understand your hesitation about the Baptists as I too am dubious about what passes for Baptist now days. What I have detected is that much of what is Baptist today is watered down. I only have to go into visited churchs and see what bible version they are using to know.
Also understand what you are speaking of about having a father that was a minister. No problems here. I understand the difficulty of being a child of a minister. In my parents house religion was seldom spoken of outside of saying Grace at meals. We received almost no religious training.

The problem we have Think2much is that we also know that the world outside our doors is a dung heap...no matter what it advertises itself to be.
And this dung comes in alot of varietys. They will try to put ribbons and braid on it but I know it is still dung.
The problem we also have is that many of the churchs have also fallen victim to this dung. We are teaching ourselves to discover and weed out this dung from our lives. This is a difficult path for us and a lifetimes work. Some days it seems like uphill all the way. Yes..a struggle. Amen.

I too have been busy...though I have had the last four days off...I have had limited time for the Web. I must make haste to ready things for work today. Thanks for your post Olde Man.

Orangetom

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I should explain the term "olde man". Among Ham radio operators this is a term meaning acceptance. Your bona fides ..your credentials have passed muster so to speak. It does not refer to age but qualifications. It means you have the "right stuff." (snip)
I'm afraid I often slip into ham radio jargon without thinking about it. Sorry for this!! It just sometimes comes out.

Well thank you for the compliment then

...though I assure you no offense was ever taken-I just had to give you a hard time.

I am however LMAO and am copying something from my other thread on deceptions to send you u2u-so check your inbox

As to this Christmas buisness..I too dont bother telling many. They cant handle it. Actually I too was incredulous at first.
Oh, I was skeptical too at first of course...I mean if it was true, why didn't my minister father ever explain any of it...and then the light came on...oh gee...my father doesn't know everything...and is biased about what he believes...

... Causes alot of problems with the ladies Ive seen over the years. Many are dumbfounded at first when they find out I dont partake. I have actually told a couple of the more persistent that I dont have time for thier insecuritys. I am not here to pick up on their clues and cues..especially on this topic. I dont believe that many are accustomed to hearing this from most men.

no, I suppose not!
women like their games-but so do men. There just comes a time in maturity and in security (as oppsed to insecurity!
) that you just leave the games for the players- You sound like a straight shooter though and more men-and women-should thus be so.

As to the buisness of being olde school Baptist..no problem. I freely offer this information. I do understand your hesitation about the Baptists as I too am dubious about what passes for Baptist now days.

Personally, it's been my experience, that I find most baptists to be very closed minded-that is my biggest problem as I am quite open minded. I find them intolerant, where I practice tolerance, etc. maybe this olde school baptists are of a different breed-you certainly are. (and that is meant as a compilment!)

In my parents house religion was seldom spoken of outside of saying Grace at meals. We received almost no religious training.

wow you overcame quite some odds to become educated in the gospel and truth and believe as strongly as you do then.

The problem we have Think2much is that we also know that the world outside our doors is a dung heap...no matter what it advertises itself to be.
And this dung comes in alot of varietys. They will try to put ribbons and braid on it but I know it is still dung.

LMAO
ribbons...I was giveng my almost 7 year old son an analogy of this dung in the world-as you know I fear for the world dictating to him what to believe, and how to beahve as well as what to wear and buy...the whole CONTROL issue...and he wanted something and was trying to rationalize that is wasn't SOOOO bad...and compare to things that were worse etc...saying it was just a little bit bad because of one thing but otherwise ok (I can't even remember what it is he wanted or wanted to do now!)

Anyway, I gave him a dung analogy. ASked him if I handed him a fresh baked cookie that looked and smelled delicious and was made of finest ingredients would he want to eat it? He said "Yeah!" and I said, well what if I told you it had just a tiny moresel of dung in it...just a bit...would he still want it "YECH! NO!" he said and laughed at the thought! "Poopy in my cookie?!" and I said "Yeah...but just a little bit...not much...less than one of the chocolate chips...you wouldn't even know it was there if I dind't tell you...come on...why wouldn't you want it?" and he looked at me like I was crazy and said "Because it's got poop in it!"

I said "So it really doesn't matter how much of a bad thing is in something, if we know it's there, we shouldn't want it, shouldn't consume it-with our mouths minds or by compromising our morals should we?" and he dropped his head and sighed..."No...I guess not.." he got it...he didn't want to, but he did and I know sometimes he'll pretend he doesn't know about the "dung" and take the "cookie", but hopefully the analogy will pay off sometimes.

We are teaching ourselves to discover and weed out this dung from our lives. This is a difficult path for us and a lifetimes work. Some days it seems like uphill all the way. Yes..a struggle.

uphill...a struggle...oh yeah...oh boy I hear that alright! Amen!

Thanks for your post Olde Man.

right back atcha olde man

[edit on 18-1-2006 by think2much]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I must have missed this part of your post back on 3-12-2005 and I will repost hit here for the purpose of this topic line on control as it is short.

You posted:

"Ahh, but at that time when men, of the likes of rockefellar, carniege, and others, lived, there's wasn't so much inflation, inflation, eats, up a currency value. and what causes, inflation, ? greed, and mismanagement. anyway, I love money, money is not be despised, and it's truest sense, it is a state of mind. But do you think that wealth is monopolized, to a certain extent?(ala the super rich class?)"

Historically the control of a nations money supply is the very means of controlling whole nations no matter what their politicians are doing or saying. Behind the scenes they will do your bidding. This is a pattern of behavior which has been going on back before the time of the Roman Empire. Control and the control mechanisms have only gotten more sophisticated since we now have central banks or central hubs where information is brought for analysis as to what is actually happening economically in nations. Hence nations can be more carefully and scientifically plucked or looted. Their economys can be scientifically and methodically looted by those in control ..often without the general public even being aware of this...especially in very economically affluent social structures like the United States. Billions can be fleeced without much ripple in the economy.

The reason inflation, or the correct word is actually depreciation or loss in purchasing power of the currency, was kept low was back in the days of the early Rockafellers, Carnagies, Mellons, et al is that the currency was tied to gold and silver..or what is called the bi metalic standard. You could take your currency or paper moneys to a bank and ask for the Gold or Silver which were the real and true currency. The gold and silver coins were what is biblically called a "Just weight and measure." If you ever go to a coin shop..where they sell olde silver or gold coins of the USA ...also olde paper notes..look at the bottoms of the notes..they will say..."Will pay to the bearer on demand" This line is missing from todays notes. You will also see in the fine print...above the seals of some of the notes.." This note legal tender for all debts public or private and redeemable in lawful money at any United States Treasury or Federal Reserve Bank."
Some of them will say "Redeemable in gold on demand at the United States Treasury or in gold or lawful money at any Federal Reserve Bank.
If you turn to the United States Codes Annotated..title 12 section 152 you will find the definition of " lawful money" ..the terms lawful money shall be construed to mean gold and silver coin of the United States."
Once you remove the ability to go to the banking systems and get the gold or silver...you can now print unlimited..either currency ..notes bills etc or checks and inflate unlimited...you never have to actually make good on them. IN Government terms this is called deficit spending. Creating billions which werent there yesterday and using these billions to remove goods and services from our economy. This means the government gets first dibs on the goods and services...we eventually and later in a time frame bid for what is left in the economy resulting in rising prices for fewer goods ..just like a auction.
What I am describing to you Crusader is a method of control called "stealing...theft...fraud" When you or I take out a loan..we must offset it with our labor over a period of time. Not so with the Government ...they produce no real valuable commodities in the marketplace..they only produce more government.
Inflation/depreciation is itself a control mechanism. It is seldom taught to people for the destructive nature it can have on a people or nation.

One of the keys to inflation historically is knowing that when a nations currency or money system fails...there is usually a change of government. Their Government falls. It is also important to know that historically ...it is also seldome that the replacement government is better than the one they replaced. Usually they are worse...much worse. Often the Governments are made to fall so as to introduce the new one. THere are already groups waiting in the wings to replace the charter of this Government with a feudal system in which all rights and privileges are to the government ..not the people. One look at the new charter and it is clear.

As to control in this ..One thing becomes obvious and clear when you read the charter of this Government under the Current Constitution.
The people who wrote this knew instinctively....that the real nature of men is corrupt and bad....always... They wrote the charter ..of the Constitution under the concept that men are bad and the charter is designed to limit their badness. They did not operate under the concept that men are good..and if we just let them do thier natural goodness all will turn out alright. In short Crusader ..they new the history of men... THey knew they did not want fuedalism ..or a return to fuedalism. Particularly the feudalism and royalty of Europe and England.
What is not known by most people ...especially Americans is that most of the governments of men ..are based on this Intelligence logic and reason .that if we get enough intelligent reasonable men in offices we will live better and be a more free people. It just aint so..
OUr founders were realists..not fantasy philosophers. They knew the long term tendency of men was always tword being bad..not good.
The other thing they did..Crusader was to back this Charter up with a money bill or legislation called the Coinage act of April of 1792. A real and level standard of coinage ..a system of biblical Just weights and measures.
This was dictated by the utter failure of the Articles of Confederation and thte phoney inflated/depreciated money system they used under the Articles of Confederation which ruined the then economy under the continental notes. Phoney over issued paper moneys.

The method has always been how to get people off of a just weight an measure. Just balances and scales and on to a counterfit system of moneys for the purposes of control. Everything counterfit will then follow because with such a skewed system you will soon be able to buy everything else. Buy everything else..ie..control.

This is a much deeper subject but this will have to suffice for now. All nations today ..especially the major nations are on a phoney fiat money system..of unjust weights and measures...by the non virtue of their phoney coinage and also phoney irredeemable paper system. The next step is to go to all electronic moneys and save the cost of printing and coinage. Amazing ..I can fill up a page just on this concept..alone.

Thanks Crusader,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Thanks for that last post Orangetom. You reminded me of why it is so hard to have most people heed warnings of where mankind is headed. I would be hard pressed to find a few, let alone a majority of 'educated', new young voters who are aware of this most important fact of world finance, power and politics.

I had a running debate with 'money loving' friends who were incapable of understanding me when I pointed out that they didn't 'make' money because they didn't make anything. They just moved around other peoples money and then charged them for the 'theft' they inflicted on them.

I didn't put it as bluntly as this (hate the sin; love the sinner, and all that) but made many of your points balanced against contempory injustices and still, they truely believed that just, 'moving' money was 'making' money, and so, good for the economy, and so, good for the poor.

The thing that made it hard for me to drop the issue was that they also truly believed anyone 'stupid' enough to 'work' for a living (produce and supply real needs and sevices) deserved to be poor for not choosing to 'feed the economy' by 'playing' the money market.

What sort of control on our thinking would make so many people, so disrespect, those who keep us in food and shelter and actually work to produce what others believe they don't 'deserve' to enjoy?

It seems our economy (and humanity) is suffering like alot of fast food addicts, dying of obesity and malnutrition at the same time....ahhh, modern wonders!

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
as always Orangetom...you cease not to amaze me with your vast knowledge and educate me more fully-thank you.

What really hits me is when you think of the ways things are counterfiet in life...how many souls are bought and sold by conterfiet people, counterfiet "truth" etc...you know?

Suzy...moving money...yes, what does that do? Perpetuates the problem, and yet the payoff is MORE MONEY right for the movers , so it must be GOOD, right?

Yeah...right...

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
BTW Suzy...forgive me if I've asked and forgotten...but why is Australia the Promised Land?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Thanks for your post. Its been awhile since Ive seen you on here but you are as sharp as ever. You grasped it pretty much right away.

you posted:

"The thing that made it hard for me to drop the issue was that they also truly believed anyone 'stupid' enough to 'work' for a living (produce and supply real needs and sevices) deserved to be poor for not choosing to 'feed the economy' by 'playing' the money market. "

These people speculate in currencys or intrest rates...the time difference in the speculation or stocks is where they make thier moneys. At times I wished I were more diciplined in something like currency specualation, or rising and falling of intrest rates.

I think I have posted this before but the nightmare dream I sometimes have is to be stuck on island with about 400 people like that who cannot produce anything outside of their consumption levels. No real usable skills. What a nightmare.
I work with a guy from New York City. He tells me that in the big apple they are despirate for people with real skills ..mechanical/electrical skills. The city is inhabited with people whose primary talent is in consumption or service trades ..not maintaining what they have. A person with such diciplined skills will never find themselves out of work in a place like that. However I have no ambition to go to a place like the Big Apple. It is way to big for me.

However your point about really working for a living is a valid one. I am currently training for a difficult job coming up. It does not involve hard physical work as did my previous job. I actually miss the hard work and I know when this partular job for which I am training plays out I will be going back to the harder work. You get stale on the easy street if you have been there to long. Strange as it may seem..I can only take the easy street so long. I have to get up and do some harder work. I dont like feeling like I am going stale. I never could take the concept of shining a steat with my backside very well.
Likewise I can only watch so many movies or so much television ..I have to get up and go outside or knock around in my garage...actually do something physical.

One peeve that has come out of this over the years..is ..I dont like shaking a mans hand who has a wimpy limp handshake. It becomes like no confidence...immediately.

Thanks Suzy,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
you posted:

"What sort of control on our thinking would make so many people, so disrespect, those who keep us in food and shelter and actually work to produce what others believe they don't 'deserve' to enjoy? "

That is a very good question.
I call this line of thinking public education and a loss of humilty...partially from this education.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Your catching on fast...your radar is looking over the horizon now. Locked on target. Radar lock.

Yes..spotting counterfits. We are surrounded by more of them than we think. Much more.

This is one of the things I do with what I have learned about Gods Word...and contrasting this with what I know about Occult principles and then contrasting this with Gods Word..it makes many counterfits plain and in the open...in the Light so to speak.

This is what made me realize that this abortion issue and who was on the Supreme Court was pure politics for votes. The very essence of the litmus test philosophy told me it actually had little to do with the Court itself but the votes for politics ..a type of whoredom. We know by the biblical nature and discription of Whoredom that it is of the counterfitter. It is as simple as that.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ok..this is in particular for you Think2much and Suzy..but others with a modicum of logic and reason will be able to follow this though philosophically it can be to deep for many ..especially athiests or non believers. I hope and pray not ...as athiests ..most of them do know logic and reason..and should be able to follow this ..just from a historical standpoint if not a religious one.

There is no doubt by the variations of posts on ATS/BTS that there are many people who know that there is something very wrong with the American Government. Many have all types of reasons for thinking this like a yard sale ..from A to Z.
What I am going to tell you is.... for highly educated people ...one of the wildest speculations they have ever heard ...putting myself in the straight jacket arena ...yet for the ordinary citizen they would be able to understand this clearly.

coinage...a system of just weights and measures. This is what coinage is supposed to be....historically. This is a concept that has long since gone out of vogue..since we now have highly educated people in government running our treasury and coinage system.

If you go back in the history of American coinage...and the coinage acts...you find that in both Gold and Silver systems of coinage there was a rationale to the system of coinage. It was like measuring cups or measuring spoons in Mom's kitchen. The larger spoons or cups ..meant a larger measure of what one was measuring.

In Gold coinage there was a $1 gold piece which weighted some 25.8 grains to the dollar weight. The $5 gold piece had five times a much fine gold to the tune of 129 grains of fine gold ...the $10 gold coin had ten times the $1 amount and twice the $5 amount of gold and so on . What you had here was a system of linear weights and measures. Just like Mom's measuring cups or measuring spoons..a rationale or sensible order to them.
The same applies to the Silver coinage which was struck in those times..again a system of linear measurements in Silver ..a rationale to the coinage.
What people dont know who dont know history or collect coins is that there was in fact a coin in circulation called a half dime..it was half the size and weight of a dime. It was not a nickel. These olde coins can still be found in coinage shops. I own two of them circa 1858 or so. Twenty half dimes weighed in newly minted condition what a real silver dollar weighed in newly minted condition...hence a rationale to the coinage. Ten dimes weighed a dollar..four quarters...two fifty cent pieces weighed a dollar too. It was sensible and a system of just weights and measures in Silver.

My point in this long dissertation is the rationale or loss of rationale which exists today and what it means to those who are intrested.
Today because we have highly educated people running our coinage and treasury departments...you now have coinage like the Susan B. Anthony $1 coins. This $1 coin is 2/3 the size of a 50 cent piece and yet claims by its markings to be twice the amount in value. They are all copper nickel junk metal as the silver has long since been removed from them. You have to go to school to get this stupid and pass this dumbness off to the American People. This is what education does.
My point is that you now have in circulation ..a system of coinage which does not operate like Mom's measuring spoons or Measuring cups...a non linear system of coinage. A counterfit system from what we used to have.
The coins still say on them " In God We Trust" . So my question for the readers here is ...... When and why did we switch from a linear system of measurement in our coinage to a non linear system of measurements. When did we Change Gods and why hasnt our Government informed us of this switch in regards to our coinage and the god claimed on the coinage??? The God of the Bible ..the Word demands just weights and measures...just balances and scales. The God of our present Government requires phoney scales, measures, and balances... a counterfit. When and why did they switch gods??....and furthermore why didnt they tell us.???

This is the same pattern of operation the pharisees used..when they brought the woman caught in adultery , in the very act, before Jesus...and said..."what say ye rabbi??" The pharisees claimed to keep the law in all aspects...devoutly ..yet they brought a woman caught in adultery ..in the very act....they did not bring the man. Yet the law of Moses said they both shall be stoned...not she shall be stoned. The pharisees had switched gods on the hebrew people and didnt tell them...just as our treasury department and government has done. The exact same pattern. A counterfit.

Give me the name of the Counterfitter???

For thoses of you who think I am being hard or unfair on the US Government...most of the governments of this world have done exactly this with thier coinage..gone to a system of unjust weights and measures. They too are running counterfit coinage. This is not accidental. It is deliberate. It is what logical reasonable men do in thier excellence. The very glory of men.

I have not mentioned the copper system of coinage for pennys but this system too was a originally a system of just weights and measures only in copper...to the penny weight. Todays pennys since about 1982...if you scrape them with a knife or screwdriver you will find that the core of the pennys is a zinc slug. A counterfit. Before 1982 they were copper throughout. It is so bad they are even counterfitting the pennys.

Now the question for those who can follow this thread...is ...if you control the money ..with counterfits do you control the people???

I can take this much further to the paper notes but this will suffice for now.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Your catching on fast...your radar is looking over the horizon now. Locked on target. Radar lock.

locked and loaded baby!

Seriously, I find the more I take a simple thought as counterfitting and expound on it's implications its amazing what one can start to see...

just weights and balances...interesting how nothing is really just anymore... nor balanced... and the weights are counterfiet...so interesting

thanks again for more great knowledge and wisdom olde man!

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
You're certainly welcome Olde Man.

you posted:

"Seriously, I find the more I take a simple thought as counterfitting and expound on it's implications its amazing what one can start to see...

just weights and balances...interesting how nothing is really just anymore... nor balanced... and the weights are counterfiet...so interesting "

precisely..that is what happened to me ...expounding on what the olde folks and elders taught me...I began to see more and more. And yes...you find that more things surrounding you are in some form not really just weights and balances They are expedient but not necessarily just in nature.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Gold has past the $ 500 mark, it is set to break $800 mark soon according to analysts predictions. Gold real price I suppose is $ 8,000 per oz. But as always they will deflate the price to alleviate fears and control the sale and buying of this valuable asset

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
yes..I have been keeping a eye on the gold price ..in dollars. As the dollar tanks the price of gold in dollars rises. Its been a while since gold went that high in terms of cheap dollars.

I am wondering if they are going to raise the intrest rates to put brakes on the economy. It will hurt the private sector very hard as in doing this they limit the ability of the private sector to acquire capital. This too is control.

IF they dont put on the brakes by raising intrest rates..or taxes..or both...they run the risk of hyper inflation..and drastic collapse of the moneys value.
Remember what I told you earlier in this thread about revolution/control ....collapse of a nations value in thier money or thier money supply...nearly always ...historically means a collapse of the Government. Seldom in history has the replacement government been better and more successful than the one replaced. This would be a monetary revolution ..often created for the purpose of changing the charter of the government. This is how many a government has been changed...one of the last ones I can think of is Mexico..in the hyper inflation of the late 1970s or early 1980s. Someone non Mexican ...went in and bought up Mexico for pennies on the dollar and set up new shops and factorys on ground carefully prepared for the new owners by hyperinflation.
This is done by people who know the inflation is coming and have carefully insulated themselves quietly and before hand. Take a look closely at our great depression ..in the late 1920s ..who was already out of the stock market and in a secure position when things fell. The list of names is very intresting.

Talk about control through the money supply and a counterfit type of money.
I have a publication by the US Treasury department ..where they are trying to show the public how to rearrange their cash drawers in order to use the new at that time...Susan B. Anthony dollar coin.

IN this publication they go to great lengths to detail that the Eisenhower copper nickle dollar costs 8 cents to produce and put in circulation. The coins last in circulation a average of 8 years. The 1 dollar paper bill costs 2 cents to put in circulation and lasts a average of 6 months. The Susan B. Anthony dollar coin costs about 3 cents to put in circulation and of course is expected to last 8 years like the Eisenhower dollar.

So ..what we have here is an

8 cent dollar....profit of 92 cents... or a 1250% mark up..
2 cent dollar....profit of 98 cents ...or a 5000% mark up
3 cent dollar....profit of 97 cents ...or a 3333% mark up

But this is not all..in the control buisness....here the real key..

the paper 1 dollar bill..has a 5000% mark up or profit. and we will give up 1 dollar of our labor to get one.

if you take that same 1 dollar paper note..and change the number on it by adding two zeros ..you now have a 100 dollar bill..no more paper and no more ink..and we will give up 100 dollars of our labor to acquire one.
This represents a hundred times the marke up of 5000% or a 500,000% mark up. They will give you no gold or silver for either the 1 dollar or 100 dollar note.

The key is in understanding that any government that makes 500,000% on a 100 dollar bill cannot possibly be intrested in balancing a budget...would you ???

This is very very ...telling about the nature of things surrounding us. Right in front of us and so many dont see it.
I have known this for over twenty years now...and it has not been proven wrong as of yet. Our government here in the United States shows no inclination to balance the budget but goes the other way..more and more deficits ..no matter who is in office. Any Government that balances its budgets does not need a phoney counterfit money system. It is that simple.

Counterfitting is the most profitable occupation and career possible if you are good at it. Not drugs..and other vices but counterfitting of a nations money supply.

Even Lucifer knows how profitable counterfitting can be.. Obvious by how many counterfit doctrines and practices which we are surrounded and bombard us daily. Why do you think they dont want the bible taught in public schools...because even one student catching on to the concept of how often we are surrounded by counterfit doctrines/practices..and even our money being a counterfit system of weights and measures...is one child to many..to know the nature of these things. This is ....really...really ...control.

This is why knowing something about counterfits is so important....but never really taught. Especially in public schools. Not much in private schools either.

This is pure counterfit whoredom almost to the ultimate degree because it allows one ..or ones controlling the money supply to buy up all other systems of worth or value in a nations economy. Especially and including the souls of the people.

This is control.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Take the thinking in control concerning my last post...to the next step.

They are so despirate for control..the ultimate control over people and nations ..that someone wants to go to the ultimate control...

Electronic money.

They no longer have to print or coin money and can even recoup these coinage and printing expenses..in spite of the profit they are making on them.

It will also be known by electronic moneys ...who and how much people are buying and from where. Talk about the ultiamte control. Do you know see why they want to get rid of paper moneys and coins.??
It is not really the cost of percentage of profit which is now the overiding factor but the total control ..of who is buying what and from where. The tracability...which brings the control. The total control of a nations economy.

Electronic money transactions will be the ultimate counterfit scam...

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Orangetom-as always I appreciate your posts and the education and/or reality call it it brings

I didn't know so much about how the money's just weights and balances were screwed up literally...but to see it spelled out...makes more sense to me now...

Also...I've always disliked the whole electronic money for "convenience" idea knowing it is for alot more than convenience...for control and now I see for control through counterfeiting too

and the people who are against it...hiding their money instead...wanting to use cash only...

when it all goes electronic...their hard cold cash will ammount to ...nothing...

it can't be fought-it's enevitable-and it's scarey because it's not right around the corner, it's in progress...

nothing ever happens over night but over time, be little by little so as not to ever ring any alarms but just be slowly accepted

thanks buddy

[edit on 31-1-2006 by think2much]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
yep, and with those electronic payments they will earse the paper trail to defraud u more don't you think Orangetom?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join