It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to control People

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Any of you been keeping a eye on the "Usual Suspects??" I havent been doing much of it. The hearings on the Alito appointment of course is what I mean.

I do know that the number one grandstander, whiner and "Usual Suspect" is predictably on the hearing pannel. I refer of course to Ted Kennedy.

I dont know about any others. I am waiting for the California bunch eventually to show up. If you are going to use the abortion issue as a default to play through for the new priesthood, the person asking the questions needs to be a woman....not a man. Perhapsed some of you might know and be able to bring me up to date as I havent had much time to observe it.

Any of you seen or heard more of this than I??

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Yes orangetom, Australia is well known for being a 'secular' nation, but it isn't. Besides covering just about every religion under the sun, including at least one very ancient one you must be born into, no converts, the most popular faith is anything Eastern, though few understand they are practicing a 'faith'.

Without a modern history of war on our shores (besides a couple of bombings during WW2 that were 'hushed up' till recently) we are proud of our record of peace.
Also having lost such a large proportion of volunteer soldiers supporting England at war, we don't have much stomach for senceless death. So those vegetarian, kill nothing, eastern faiths fit alot of peoples 'idea' of what a 'good religion' is, or they just adopt their philosophies.

We pretty well had the Anglican and Catholic Churches wrap up Christianity from the start and other 'versions' never really took off, till the relatively recent American, 'born again', prosperity now, write a book, produce a CD variety that has so upset non Christian folk in the States and creating more active anti Christians in responce.

With Catholisism always having to 'share' with the Anglicans, excommunication was never as threatening a subconcious deterant from 'straying' into other faiths, so along with those who think of themselves as 'secular', 'dabbleing in the occult' has been pretty open here for a long time, even when it was still illegal, which was the case 'till recently.

All this 'harmless dabbling' well covered the deeply dark and truely evil practices of serious Satanists as well as creating a large recruiting ground.

Today you will cop more flack for 'insulting' witchcraft than attacking Christianity, particularly due to the fact of the large number of open occultist in Government and the law.

Yet again, the ages old plan to make people think they are making their own choises, while witholding the key facts and details, has worked a treat for 'the dark side'.
In so many ways, we have always been a much more "free" country than the U.S.A. in that we don't get into other peoples business and write laws and codes because a bunch decides to lobby to force you to maintain your home and life to others standards (we actually used to laugh about Americans thinking they were 'free' 'till we started adopting alot of your ways)but this freedom with a 'dark' rudder has steared us far from God.

The heart of our people is generally good, kind, tollerant, forgiving and non-judgemental but the mind has been poorly trained to understand all this good will is potentially dangerous without discernment, which most translate to mean judgement, so tend not to practice it.

I thank God, He made it know to us through His word that those of mislead nations won't be held to account for what they never knew.

We have been "controled" with excessive, non-discerning, "freedom" and that is a far too humiliating fact for most to even think about let alone admit and correct.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Right, Orangetom, but we have to ask like Pntiate Pilate, the ultimate Question: What is Truth? Could someone explained that to me? Can truth be water down to give your side or worldview of how you think the world shall be? Shall truth be twisted to achieve a certain justifiable means? As they always say the end justify the means?

But there is always a quote that sticks in my mind continually: A lie told often enough eventually becomes Truth. So how do we tell the diffrence?

Blessings
Crusader

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
But there is always a quote that sticks in my mind continually: A lie told often enough eventually becomes Truth. So how do we tell the diffrence?

I hear ya buddy

the answer IMHO is discernment

...but it's not an easy answer to come by

...or easy to always exercise...

or know if you truly have it

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

We have been "controled" with excessive, non-discerning, "freedom" and that is a far too humiliating fact for most to even think about let alone admit and correct.

Suzy you too never cease to impress me with your posts, or disappointment with your views, and always give me more to think about.

Thanks- as always I enjoy reading what you have to say and gaining some of your perspective.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
Any of you been keeping a eye on the "Usual Suspects??"

Honestly I haven't much just because of the fact of wanting to throw the remote as I spoke of before
and because my interests are not shared by other's in the house-and I don't want the remote thrown at me.

But seriously, I find I am near apathetic about it...or want to be.

I know I need to be aware, but sometimes it aggravates me too much, you know?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well think2much, how do you discern, what is truh, when there may be perhaps none? what if everything sold is a Big fat lie? Hmm? When both sides of the story is bogus, and all mixed up in error and half truths? Do you reject all info, as in regards to religion? Or do you accept a little of everything?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Crusader, this is from the thread on; Gold, 25 Year High, but as I wrote it I felt it should be on this thread.

quote by suzy ryan;
Ahh, good to see warpboost, you using the "sence of smell".
I'm really not trying to be funny.

What I find with alot of people is that they see (read), hear (listen) and think they think about it, but "feel", "taste" and "smell", kept even deaf and blind people alive for thousands of years, yet so few people use these sences anymore.
No wonder we're all being led like lambs to slaughter.

When something is "off", your brain screams, "swallow it and die". I know I'm being 'expansive' with the meaning and function of these 'sences' but I do actually believe that with an age of smooth surfaces, uniform foods and deodorized everything, that part of our brains has become sluggish.

This may even be behind the the acceptance of "womens intuiton". Feeling the tension in a child that lies they're O.K., tasting the food they prepare, sniffing out that mess the cat left buried in one of the rooms, these sences don't terminate in the brain but connect with a miriad of other connections.
end quote.

Decernment isn't just taking what 'the average joe' has and recalling it, but weighing and balancing seemingly unrelated things too, before deciding on actions that could negatively effect aspects outside the immediate intent.

This to me, is an example that the Biblical warnings, of great 'knowledge' spreading at the same time of 'understanding' and 'wisdom' being scarce, should be heeded.

Being 'freed' from so many daily cares in our lives, seems to have done more to trap us in 'ignorance'; and aren't the ignorant so much more easily controled?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Thanks for your post about religious conditions in Australia. Yes I am aware of that history of which you speak and Australians dying in foreign wars..especially for the Crown or the Crown's holdings.
I fear we are being lead down this direction too here in America alot the result of public education and of course the religion of merchandizing/politics.

I understand about Aussies being basically good and tolerant. I do however fear that they are becoming tolerant of the wrong things and it will make things very complicated for them in the future. Just as it has Americans. It has made us Yanks tolerant and ignorant for someones profits and also made us expendable and disposable on the world stage due to our affluence and of course our ignorance about many things.

Australia is moving quickly into a larger place on this world stage. I fear she will have to pay a much higher price in this buisness for her roll on this stage.

I agree about the Eastern religions and thier influence on an imperceptive people.

Think2much......I too have not had much time for the hearings. I only catch brief snippets in the news going to and fro my job. It sounds like the usual suspects ...but they dont seem to be as effective as in times past.
I get the overall impression that the "abortion default setting" has not being played as much this time as in years past. It makes me wonder if this litmus issue has lost its overall effectiveness but they dont really want the public to catch on as of yet. The hearings are still going on today ..so this may be a bit premature.
I too am somewhat apathetic about it but mostly intrested in the strategys used and of course who are ...the "Usual Suspects"

Crusader,
You have valid concerns about Truth.
About your post in how to handle these concerns of which you speak. Particularly in the arena of knowing what is the Truth.
First off...many of the things of which we speak in control are in fact what we call counterfits. They are effective because most people dont ever think of them or the real nature of them as a control mechanism. They are often coutnerfits for real values.
To know about counterfits..and how to deal with them you have to know the real deal not just counterfits. In essence you must know the Truth.
I will let Suzy and Think2much speak for themselves in this..but for me...Truth is the name of my Lord Jesus the Christ for remission of sins.
If I know the Truth ..I will eventually discern the counterfits, the lies, the deceptions. All of these phoneys come in many many multitudes of decpetions and lies. All you have to do is know the real deal....the Truth and eventually you will spot all the phoneys. This is one of the primary reasons the Truth must be kept out of our public educations. Even a small number of us knowing and learning about Truth is way to many. Even worse is the concept that we might teach this understanding ..this discernment.. to others..now there is the real crime. Individual thinking about the very nature of the phoney things by which we are so often surrounded and controlled.
Show you how this dumbness or dumbing down works.. observe the use of the word "peace".

So many of us use the word "peace" to imply a abscence of strife. Peace on earth ..etc etc etc. Implying a abscence of strife on this earth.

What a joke crusader. A total phoney and counterfit. Any study of the surviving historical records of men will clearly indicate a stark abscence of the abscence of strife. You have to go to school to get this stupid you dont catch on to this. Only education can dumb one down this far. The records of men is one of continual war and strife after strife after strife after strife...ad nauseum. No Peace.

Peace in the Word..is one of the names of my Lord Jesus the Christ for remission of sins. One of the names among many. Life, Light,Truth , Redemption, Salvation, Mercy , Grace are among the many. To say Peace be with you is to say the Lord Jesus the Christ for remission of sins...be with you. Not a abscence of strife in the worldly way.

When you thoroughly understand this then look at the word Truth and compare it to the treadmill concerning truth that the world likes to keep us on. What a scam... the world uses to keep us on their treadmill.
Dont look to the world and the world system for Truth..its not there. They mostly have counterfits..for the purpose of control.
Remember something about a counterfit...it is not the opposite of the real thing..it is as close to the real thing as possible..that way it will easily pass for the real thing. If it is the opposite to many people will see and reject it for the counterfit it is. It must be very close to the original to pass. The real nature of counterfits is "Occult " hidden concealed...Gnostic. This is why it takes "wise men" to work this on us without many of us catching on. In short..wise men..wizards..Gnostics ..must dumb us down with control mechanisms to keep us where they want us...where they need us. They are financing and backing a whole host of pimps to keep us whored out to this counterfit system. To serve the counterfit system. Politics, education ..media...etc ..credit cards..etc etc ad nauseum. Anything..and I mean anything but Truth. Any kind of drivel to get us away from the Word which is another of His names. The Word is another name for Truth.
Counterfits ...is what I look for when I observe a issue or idea. When I spot what I think is a counterfit..I will compare it closely to ... Truth.

Thanks to all for thier posts,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

So many of us use the word "peace" to imply a abscence of strife. Peace on earth ..etc etc etc. Implying a abscence of strife on this earth.

ahh when they say peace and safety, sudden destruction eh? hmm. Maybe there was a time of total peace and tranquility, if the Biblical, Judeao Christian version of Creation ids to believed.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You posted:

"ahh when they say peace and safety, sudden destruction eh? hmm. Maybe there was a time of total peace and tranquility, if the Biblical, Judeao Christian version of Creation ids to believed."

yes..precisely..you've got the basics there for following the pattern.

Like Think2much you now have the tools to fire up your radar set and see over the horizon and get radar lock on your target/targets.

The time of total Peace and tranquility his still here. It is in Him..I rest...Peace..Sabbath...the word Sabbath means rest. I rest in Him. Daily. Another of His names..Rest. THis is what they dont want you to know..they want you to rest in the greatness and intelligence ...Gnosis of men. This is the counterfit...
You know..like the hollywood/sports idols..on the other post....the gods you can see.
Keep that radar set burning up the airwaves..crusader.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Sabbath, you talked about the 7 day, which is Saturday? orangetom? Isn't It?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
Well think2much, how do you discern, what is truh, when there may be perhaps none? what if everything sold is a Big fat lie? Hmm? When both sides of the story is bogus, and all mixed up in error and half truths? Do you reject all info, as in regards to religion? Or do you accept a little of everything?

I hear ya bud-thats why I said

...but it's not an easy answer to come by

...or easy to always exercise...

or know if you truly have it

I'm with you...wont accept it all, can't reject it all...so we are left to sift through it...hopefully with discernment to know what to accept and reject...

so not easy...especially when you don't know how conditioned you are to be decieved thus controlled...eh?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hi everyboby! This is my first post and to make a long story short,
I've fell pray to a government and media control trick.
Hi-tech satellite surveillance with a possible body intrusion!

I'm from the windy city and I've been zoomed and harassed by local and
national media (all live tv and radio) to my knowledge since 1986!
In a way I wish I was just a nut but I'm sure some of our members know
more about this than I do! I saw a UFO up close and personal in summer of
1976 at night. I tried to sell the story to UFO Magazine with a poem about the event but they rejected the article.???????????????

Abuse of power and a good technology used to spy on our privacy!
To be an unfamous not so wealthy individual, this was and still is a burden to
know that the rich and famous can peep you anytime but not visa-versa!
This could even cross over into national security making human and civil rights law suits hard to obtain and win!

P.S. I've recently found out that even the poor and middle class are doing it to each other in smaller tech ways!

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I am not under Olde Testament bondage.

Sabbath is the Hebrew word for Rest...Sabbioth..Rest.

Rest is also the name for Jesus the Christ for remission of sins.

I do not observe one day above another for all of them belong to my Lord.

Hence I do not keep holidays of men. Christmas , Easter, birthdays.. and of course Halloween. I observe none of these.

I rest in My Lord .every day..not one day of the week..or certain days or the year.etc..My Rest is every day..all day...in Him do I Rest.

A New Testament Sabbath is a person..not a day.

Keeping us on the treadmill worrying about daykeeping.is control ..to bring us under another priesthood...as I was speaking in a earler post to Think2much. I am not under the bondage of the Olde Testament...which is of another priesthood. My priesthood is not of the Levitical priesthood..but of Melchizadek...the everlasting priesthhood...every day...all day.
This control over sabbath is how they switch priesthoods on us without many of us knowing or being aware of it.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Ive posted this basic format in other rooms..mostly the political forums.

This farce about the president spying on Americans and all this wiretaping is a joke. Government has been doing this on us That I know of for over 30 years. I'll grant you that technology has only enhanced this ability.
I have known for some time now that our government spys on our friends as well as our enemys. This is not new news and most certainly this is a concept that media people know about but never post publically. These people are not ignorant about news and information. Hence I know that these stories are not news but pure politics about domsestic spying. The American public is the enemy of our government...no matter who is in office in Washington DC. It is us the public that government must control first and formost...not some foreign government or people.
What I know is that the media is in on this entire deception and part of the political process. The media are whores and pimps to this control system. Pardon the crudity but it fits.

As to the UFO buisness...I have mixed feelings on this issue...except to state that they are not UFO. They have identified them very well. They are FO's. Of this I am certain.

WE in our ignorance..often giving up privacy for convenience have no idea how often we facilitate spying on ourselves. This very computer makes it easy for spying on us under the guise of novelty, information access..and convenience. Most peoples havent a clue. Yup..control.

Thanks for your post Cody.
Orangetom.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by commandocody777
Hi everyboby! This is my first post and to make a long story short,
I've fell pray to a government and media control trick.
Hi-tech satellite surveillance with a possible body intrusion!

I'm from the windy city and I've been zoomed and harassed by local and
national media (all live tv and radio) to my knowledge since 1986!
In a way I wish I was just a nut but I'm sure some of our members know
more about this than I do! I saw a UFO up close and personal in summer of
1976 at night. I tried to sell the story to UFO Magazine with a poem about the event but they rejected the article.???????????????

Hi CommandoCody-thanks for posting! Tell us more about your control issues, and I'm sure there are various forumns on here in which to share your exepriecne with the UFO on-so the media didn't want it-you'll find a place for it here somewhere.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
I am not under Olde Testament bondage.

Sabbath is the Hebrew word for Rest...Sabbioth..Rest.

Rest is also the name for Jesus the Christ for remission of sins.

I do not observe one day above another for all of them belong to my Lord.

Hence I do not keep holidays of men. Christmas , Easter, birthdays.. and of course Halloween. I observe none of these.

I rest in My Lord .every day..not one day of the week..or certain days or the year.etc..My Rest is every day..all day...in Him do I Rest.

I hear you Orangetom-and I agree-well mostly. I too am not bondage to the old testiment or the laws...and I too believe in the Melchisadek (Sp!) priesthood....

I think both jews and Christians are controlled by a religion that is based in truth in God, and filled with the deciet of men to control people-even truth a basic premise of truth

every day belongs to the Lord-lest we are hyppocrits who do as we will and repent on sundays-however I do think since we are exhorted to gather togather oft and pray and testify with one another, that it does help to have a place-a church or builidng to meet with other beleivers and do that.

As for it being once a week or on Sundays...this is a tradition of men....this helps to control the masses...but is it a bad thing?

Crusader Sabbath-the day of rest-is often considered the 7th day because in the old testiment talks of God working to create the world for 6 days and resting on the 7th-hence the day of rest etc...to split hairs, it is Saturday by how we keep days on a calandar now, but most churches worship on Sundays-aagain, another tradition of men-in the name of God

Not saying it is a bad tradition entirely though-to have a set day in which people can schedule to meet and pray and testify and strengthen one another in Christ together...thats good organization...however it has become a tradition for men to fall away and do as they please for 6 days it seems and attend an hour of church to "make up" for it so to speak...

is it controling people...yes...but to what end...maybe that is what I am concerned most about when I look into control...what kind, who is behind...and to what end...

Anyway Orangetom...back to Christmas and Easter etc...again, traditions of men-holidays taken over from pagans etc...but I'm not sure there is anything wrong (Besides the commericalism now, loss of spiritual intention of the holidayand greed, and etc) with setting aside a day to celebrate the birth of Christ (Yes, everyday we should, but to have a holiday and tradition to gather as families from across the miles even etc) or his resurrection, ...and as for birthdays-again-I can't imagine what is wrong with celebrating our life-the day we were born

I have a friend who is JW who has never celebrated such, so I understand the thinking-not asking if you are JW or what your affiliation would be-just saying I understand the idea behind that belief of not having special days of celebrating as valid etc- I just don't see the harm personally

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
What I find with alot of people is that they see (read), hear (listen) and think they think about it, but "feel", "taste" and "smell", kept even deaf and blind people alive for thousands of years, yet so few people use these sences anymore.
No wonder we're all being led like lambs to slaughter.

When something is "off", your brain screams, "swallow it and die". I know I'm being 'expansive' with the meaning and function of these 'sences' but I do actually believe that with an age of smooth surfaces, uniform foods and deodorized everything, that part of our brains has become sluggish.

Good points Suzy! Talk about being dumbed down for purpose of control...take away a persons senses...dull them...and they are easier to control... and the word dumb itself meaning unable to speak (when not meaning lacking intelligence etc) not that speaking is a sense...but still somthing we are encouraged to do less of...speak of these things...you know?

See no evil, hear no evil...speak no evil...at least don't speak openly about any perceived evils of the world...

also suzy... your slap-happy penguin has me ROFLMAO!!!
Too funny! I love it!

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Thanks to you for a great post. I would be very hard pressed to debate the opposite points of what you stated. Well done olde man..well done.

It is great to see that you know of the origins of these holidays. It is amazing to me how many Christians dont.

By the way ..while we are at it ..I am what is sometimes refered to as olde school baptists..or Primitive Baptist. Many of the teachers and tutors I from whom I have learned are from this school of thought.

You posted:

"I think both jews and Christians are controlled by a religion that is based in truth in God, and filled with the deciet of men to control people-even truth a basic premise of truth"

This Think2much is pretty much the concusion to which I came. The deciet of men or sometimes called the traditions of men.

Whenever two or more are gathered in his name...there am I in the midst of them. We are having church here...right now...giving praise and glory to Him. When I am in Christian chat rooms I ofen remind people of this. Many understand it quickly. Two or more gathered in His name..church.
The church is the assembly..the people..not the building. So many Christians seem to have lost this perspective. In the early colonial times many buildings were labeled out front... BM...for Baptist Meetinghouse or MM for Methodist Meetinghouse. Churchs were also often named for the place they were located.. the church at Corinth. THe Baptist church of Atlanta..or such..the location.

The traditon or custom of many is to meet on Sunday...this unbeknownst to many anymore is because this is the day that most people have off. Some however meet on Saturday..or Wednesday nights...no problem ...but they meet..this is the main point. Sunday ..for most people simply because this is the day most have off. This by ignorance or custom ..tradition has become known as the Sabbath. I just happen to know that the Sabbath is a person..The Lord Jesus the Christ for remission of sins. Not a day.
YOu have it correct in your statements when you imply that for some it is do as I want for the six days and then go into church on Sunday and straighten up till Monday. Wow!! Talk about traditions of men..this is phariseeism.

My knowlege through the tutorage of elders particulary the customs and traditions of the Olde Testament is that among the Hebrews it is considered highly improper to write about ones self in the first person as do we so often today. It is considered glorifying ones self. Self glorification or self praise...immodesty is considered among these people higly improper conduct. Hence the not celebrating birthdays...self glorification ...when all praise and glory belong to God...daily. I understand this concept in the poor manner I do ..and I agree with this premise. This is not what you find among pagan nations or pagans customs surviving unto today.
As I recall , Think2much..this is why you sometimes see the peculear form or method of writing...I think the statement goes something like ..," the diciple which Jesus loved"... rather than use the name of the author of that book. This refering to the book of John. I saw this pecular construcion years before anyone explained to me the significance of it. In our poor English abilitys today..we often lose sight of this and the customs of people in civilizations past. The Hebrews were very well aware of this tendency twords self glorification.

As to Christmas and the birthday significance..what I know about it is that the importance of Jesus and his ministry here on this earth other than what he taught and preached is his death, burial, and reseruction..not his birth which is the custom and tradition of men. Somehow this got turned around. It is his death, burial, and reseruction which should be important to Christians. Other than that ...the Word..the Bible. I tend to stick with this teaching..as it makes things very simple..the traditions of men tend to complicate life tremendously. Just something I learned awhile back.

Gotta go Think2much,
Thanks again for a great post.
Orangetom

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join