It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to control People

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Homo Est Deus - Man is God.

You are your own god. You decide your fate. You determine what destiny has in store for you.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
I'm sure they understand the ramification's of I make x amount of money, what I want cost's x amount of money, I would need a credit card to even buy what it is that I can't afford, but I would go into debt if I did, but I want to have it to "wow" my friends.

Hahaha! You overestimate todays society I'm afraid! SOMe people don't even know how to balance a checkbook let alone make a budget and live within their means...plus debt is acceptable way these days-have now and pay later...and not everyone sees this as not a good idea...it's ideal...all this stuff to wow my friends and I'll pay later...

Seriously Produkt not everyone is as clear-headed and logical as you-I guarantee! It's a choice yes...but many people make it ignorantly and not informatively and are "dumbed down" by a society that perpetuates the ideal of buying into what is proposed one needs to have a happy family, be successful etc.

I have friends where the man has changed jobs numerous times always trying to get a better paying one to help pay for the life they want...always looking for that top dollar and no matter what it will never do because with each position comes a different standard of living they expect...

Now I will agree they just keep making poor decisions to keep buying more expensive houses and vehicles to go along with each new improved income situation...

but what is really behind it all is a lifetime of conditioning and NO one to tell them what you obviously know through logic...the errors in their ways...the error in their thinking...yes, they are making choices, even wrong ones, but they don't know it's a choice, or a wrong one...they are already part of a stepford generation perpetuated by the entertainment business etc...addicted to sports and fashion, and reality TV...they live for this stuff...and don't know why...

We can agree it is a choice for sure-free will, and I can see your point that the facts are facts....that one can see 'I make X ammount of money...I want _which costs x ammount...so..." and they make a choice...

But do you see that many are blinded to not realize they don't need everything they want, they are seduced into debt, they are weak of mind and self control admittedly!

but why? WHy do so many make the wrong choise...yes CHOICE...but why do so many CHOOSE to sell their souls? Beguilling...seducing...control factors...

I'm glad you are of sound mind and "above" such control, and it's not the only controling factor out there as I KNOW you are well aware, but trust me, many are conrtroled by being seduced into a way of thinking/believing/acting/living withough knowing where the influence comes from and without anyone counterbalancing that influence it becomes the dominating one that controls the way people think and behave and what influences heavily and SUBCONSCIOUSLY the CHOICES people make

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
Homo Est Deus - Man is God.

You are your own god. You decide your fate. You determine what destiny has in store for you.

Yes, that is a known philosophy, but it doesn't mean people as their own gods still can't be deciveid, conditioned, and their minds controled to decide what they should choose to do and what destiny they should buy into...and create for themselves...

even if this is NOT the case with you

If you believe that, that man is his own god, surely you are wise enough to conceed the masses are ignorant and don't know when controling influences are blinding them into making choices out of ignorance....this is my point about people and choice and seduction of ignorance

On another note:
Dayglo Abortions have a song "I am my own God" -ever heard it? Probably not, you are probably way above such music...but it is quite a catchy tune admittedly...

not that I am believe that!

Or, um...would ever listen to that band...

I just like music

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply.

you posted:

"Homo Est Deus - Man is God."

Yes I understood what it means..I just wanted clarification from your end.

This is what I was refering to in another post on another board. This is the essence of Gnosticism. or at I posted.

Deus Meumque Jus...god is my right..what I want is god. god is my right or justification.

Gnosticism..or the modern term Humanism is what this is..thanks. All from the same source.
This is also the dogma/religion from the East which often passes for reason and law now days.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Dayglow Abortions??? I am my own god???

Well I havent heard of them..but it fits. Also the use of the term Dayglow.

Intresting. Advancing by degrees in the wisdom of this world...from profane to priest to god. or goodhood. Wearing the mortar board of the priesthood/priestcraft.

Thanks
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
This is what I was refering to in another post on another board. This is the essence of Gnosticism. or at I posted.

Deus Meumque Jus...god is my right..what I want is god. god is my right or justification.

Gnosticism..or the modern term Humanism is what this is..(snip)
This is also the dogma/religion from the East which often passes for reason and law now days.

LOL I am on track in my thinking Orangetom

was just cross referencing this in my head to the post you made on another trhead...and I was thinking...ah yes..."I am my own god" this makes him a "wise" man...IYKWIM the whole gnositc=wise thing...

interesting to me!

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Dayglow Abortions??? I am my own god???

Well I havent heard of them..but it fits. Also the use of the term Dayglow.

Well you know...that wild period in my youth

Though how they chose their name had little to do with their view of anything.

They had a bunch of daglow orange paint for some reason- a case of it as payment for something and they were like WTH are we going to do with this? And were trying to think of a name for their band...and were going how about Dayglow something....Dayglo....________....?????

and picked up the paper and there it was...as always- a big thing in the media about abortion rights or something....and the leader said "Abortions! thats it-we'll just be the Daglo Abortions"
and they went with it...

who knew then they'd go on to make like 6 albums and tour for 25 years! ALl underground punk stuff

DGA have been around since the 80's. Vile lyrics, some good guitar, all in good albeit profane- fun.

Of course I don't listen to them anymore

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Amen Brother,

Your on target. Well done.. Looks like you've got radar lock on.

Hallelujah Praise His Name.

Orangetom

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Looks like you've got radar lock on.

hehehe locked and loaded baby!

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Listen..just a thought as I was getting up from the computer to fix some breakfast.

Watch the trend of these posts across the two boards..this one and in "

who is behind the plain biblical decpetions"

Is this wierd timing the order and occurence of the posts..not the ones we are doing. but the others???

Just something that occured to me.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

is this wierd timing the order and occurence of the posts..not the ones we are doing. but the others???

Just something that occured to me.

Hmmmm....that is interesting huh?

Made it easy to cross reference things in my head

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Religion as a whole is a form of control, and you can see it today, Take for example, alot of christians, especially those living in America, tend to support Isreal, in the palestinaian conflict, or the current Iran fiasco. No matter, if Isreal is in error, or what. Now, take this : there 's a widespread notinon in the Christian community, that Isreal needs to be supported because it's occupies the Holy Land. How do you know that the boundaries it occupies is now In the Holy land ?Have the boundareies vchange since the demise of the Ottoman empire? These are questions that need to be answered? Now if the Jews , decided to move instead of Palestine, to uganda, will that have been the Prtomised/ Holy Land? and will the pundits/pontiffs/Pastors/still supported them?

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ok...Brother. Here it is..
Im going to give you the next step in understanding something about control from both the Biblical and then the manmade recorded secular historical context.
This is mostly a seed to plant in your soul such that it ties together some loose ends you see around you and takes it further back to the source of this confusion..but most importantly you will be able to contrast this with the way things are supposed to be..according to the Word. And that is what counts here.
This may take this thread into another totally different direction but it too will be about control..no matter what direction.
Though this board on control and control techniques ebbs and flows with time ..and people on it ..I think it is a very appropriate board for ATS/BTS.

Ok here goes....buckle up..

Back on the other board.."Who is behind the plain Biblical deceptions"
I made reference to a Biblical chapter in Galatians 4:21. Mind you now ..I seldom use Biblical references in my posts because you are mostly dealing in these rooms with non believers...they wouldnt understand most of it or care anything about it..so you are mostly spinning your wheels in this. As I said ..you are mostly dealing with dead people..spiritually dead. Thats the way it is..not intended to offend but it naturally does..it is the offense of the Gospel..as it is written.
But this chapter of Galatians...by the Apostle Paul is very important and appropraite if you know some history. Paul refers by allegory to the two covenants...the Olde Testament and the New Testament. He also refers to the two sons of Abraham....Ishmael and Isaac as the Olde Testament and the New Testament.....The Two Covenants.....for these "are" the Two Covenants.
This is very important in understanding what the Gnostics are doing in the past and even today.
When you read from verse 21 of Galatians chapter 4 it begins ..."Tell me that you desire to be under the law,do you not hear the law? I am reading from the King James Version.
IN this allegory ...Ishmael is the alleory for the Olde Testament and Isaac is the allegory for the New Testament. Hagar/Agar is Mount Sinai...in Arabia. where the Olde Testament was given to the people of Israel. Hence her son Ishmael is also the Olde Testament. But also and very important ..to know ..it goes on to say that the Olde Testament is in bondage with her children. The Jerusalem which now is...and is in bondage with her children. Mt Siani is gendereth to bondage..pertaining to bondage with her children..the children of Ishmael..the children of the Olde Testament. The Olde Testament is in bondage..with her children.
But Jerusalem which is above is free ..which is the mother of us all. Not the Jerusalem which is physical ..on this earth...here now..but the spiritual Jerusalem.. Another version of this is to read.." I go to prepare a place for you " The heavenly Jerusalem..not made with hands.
And of course it goes on to speak of Sarah...rejoice thou barren that barest not.. Break forth and cry thou that travailest not...this is the travail of birth...for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband. Here we see the difference in Sarah and Agar.....and their children..the Olde Testament and the New Testament. Sarah and her children are the New Testament..Hagar/Agar is the Olde Testament and desolate with her children and in bondage.
Now we bretheren, as Isaac was are the children of promise..Not Ishmael ...but Issac..our line or spiritual lineage is of Isaac.
And of course the allegory goes on to state that ...But as he that was born of the flesh persecuted him that was born after the spirit ..even so it is now.
This hasnt changed ..even today.
So then bretheren...we are not the children of the bondwoman..after Ishmael... but of the free ......after Sarah...Isaac...the New Testament...The Children of Promise.

Now...Think2much..here is the Gnostic slant or trend on this. The two priesthoods...the logic and reason of men.
EVery attempt by logic and reason...is to bring us back to Agar...Ishmael. The olde testament bondage. By logic and reason ..to break you away from the Promise, from Grace. To Hijack us. To make us Ishmaelites..not after Isaac.
You can see it eventually in every posting..in every move of the body politic..in advertising , in entertainment ..across the boob tube...et al etc etc etc. Bondage=control.
They want to make Ishmaelites out of us...not after Issac. This is the crux of it. By hijacking the doctrine on us unawares replacing our doctrine with Gnosticism...they seduce us into the world and the ways of the world. By constantly quoting the works of men..even while appearing to quote the Word if you look carefully underneath they are quoting the works of men...by commentarys on the Word by "experts". ..not actually quoting the Word of God..but appearing to do so.
In short..Think2much..they are attempting to switch priesthoods on us without us being awares. This is what intelligent reasonable men do. For control. These are ...the ..."Usual Suspects." Understand.????

Now...to take this one step further. When you read Gnostic texts..I mean real Gnostic texts.....you come to the realization...that this is not enough for them. They want to take it a step further....way back in history. The objective as they themselves post..it to bring men back to their real potential...back in time to the "restoration of the true brotherhood."
This is a watch word...a code word...though it comes in some variations it always amounts to the same thing. They want to restore something in the past which was so great they must bring it back to fruitition today.

They want to return back to the pre flood conditions. The ultimate greatness and godhood of men. the natural goodness of men. They want to go back beyond the Olde Testament bondage....to what they call

"The true religion"

This is another watchword in thier own books. Whenever I hear this in the Gnostic context my ears and radar perk up and start tracking/scanning....looking for "lock on."
Same thing with "the restoration of the true brotherhood."

Watch your movies/entertainment..merchandizing/advertising, politics, education..et al..etc etc. Not each individually...but as a whole...the very whole concept. The overall direction. The pattern.

Then think about the control needed to steer this direction.

Now...Think2much...a warning of importance...do not despair..over this..this is exactly what has been happening throughout recorded and even unrecorded history. Do not go off the deep end thinking about this..or let it effect you or your children. Pray on it for understanding..but do not forget the pattern I am painting here.

You have valid concerns for your children as stated in prior posts. You have valid concerns. Much of this is not in our hands. But not being ignorant of the pattern is something we need to be aware of.
My point is dont let this drive you to where you in trying to protect your children ...drive them away from you. This is not in our hands per se.

Now ..concerning Suzy...and where she dwells down under. This program I am describing seems to be further along there than here. I suspect at much of it is because of the difference in the nature of the peoples in our two countrys. I am not saying that there are not devout people there grounded in the Faith..but there are far fewer. Gnosticism/humanism is more entrenched there as they do not have the Constituitonal background we have here. They are more closer aligned with English law than are we here. The law of the soverign..the priestcraft. Our Soverign is a very different thing than this.
This meaning it is much easier to conceal ...what is happening among them than here..fewer people too. The advance of Gnosticism can move further and faster than here.

What I posted for Suzy was the penaltys under oath for telling the secrets of the more organized forms of the Gnostic religion ..in the first , second, and third degrees...entrance levels. Throat cut ..heart torn out.. entrails cast to the four winds. I have known this information for over twenty years now. I believe this can be found in certain rooms on ATS. If not it can be found in books available on line to those who want to do the research.
From these entry levels..one graduates and moves on to other more specific diciplines ...like the Ordo Templar Orientis. ie...the OTO. There are many others.
I have myself..seen this operating in the courts..this priestcraft..without the knowlege of most of the people in the court. I believe Suzy is well familar with this.

Hope this helps you further in your understanding of the Gnostic pattern verses the pattern of our Soverign. The difference in the two priestcrafts...the difference in the Two Covenants and the two Brothers. Ishmael and Isaac.

Thanks Think2much,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
ah Orangetom...you never cease to inspire me in seeking knowledge and understanding, nor do you ever disappoint me in the information you present.

Thank you...great food for thought...

thank you

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I thought I was opening a big can of worms..You have me beat by a long shot with the Palestenian/Israeli subject. Can you tie it into the subject of control??
I stated this thread was going to go places. Wow!!!

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
How to control People?

Know them better than they know themselves. Know their intentions.

How to know them better than they know themselves?

This is old news, but:

Know Thy Self

Does this give you control over them?

Not necessarily. But when armed with the truth, who could have control over you?

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
How to control People?

Know them better than they know themselves. Know their intentions.

How to know them better than they know themselves?

This is old news, but:

Know Thy Self

Does this give you control over them?

Not necessarily. But when armed with the truth, who could have control over you?

Thats the problem I sometimes having....or problems...knowing myself...and arming myself with truth...seems to be a constant endeavor...

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I thought I was opening a big can of worms..You have me beat by a long shot with the Palestenian/Israeli subject. Can you tie it into the subject of controll?

Hehehe yeah and I skipped right over that can too...sorry crusader...started to reply and figured I'd let those worms wiggle out for awhile and see where exactly they are headed...

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Hehehe yeah and I skipped right over that can too...sorry crusader...started to reply and figured I'd let those worms wiggle out for awhile and see where exactly they are headed...

Hey Maybe I went overboard, on that. but I was just saying that, control is like this, you either choose one or two sides. But the those with the power want you to choose, their side. but anyway that's not the point. i think, people have the tendency to be swayed in any direction by all the confusion that is going on in the world today.

Question is how one, will one know he's not being controlled and swayed into a direction that the establishment wants him to go in?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I dont think you went overboard on that subject for one minute. This is going to be a problem which will effect us sooner or later...not because we want it that way..but because we will not have any choice. Because we will not be allowed any other choice.

One of our problems here is the use of the word "establishment". It is often not what we think it is.
We have to know Truth..
It also helps to know real history ..not necessarily what we have been spoon fed..to pass for history. A big problem with many of us when we know more about the products that make us good consumers ...than the people who made them historically...our lineage and decendents..as people or as a nation...much less any other nations.
In short..our dumbing down. I include myself when I make this statement.

It starts by knowing Truth. The pattern of operation of Truth.

Thanks,
Orangetom

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join