It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

as-assalamu 'alaykum

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700

Originally posted by al tawbah 9 123

So, it is true, I do believe Americans, from what I know in those Paltalk rooms, to be gullible and passive in regards to what their government is informing them of via the media. It is all but a bunch of lies. And if I can, insha'Allaah, I will tell the truth wherever I go about Islaam or our way of life, be it in Paltalk rooms (al tawbah 9_123 is my Palname) or in this forum. I have nothing and no one to fear, only Allaah. I will tell the truth the best way I know regardless if the person I am responding to cares to hear it or not.

Allaahu Akbar

well, that was a very politically correct post. however, you didnt answer a single question that was posted to you. try again please.

If you look in the ATS section, under War On Terrorism, I wrote a reply to the questions from this thread, it is entitled: Qitaal fi Sabeel Allaah. I hope this helps, insha'Allaah

mod edit:
here is the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Al tawbah, you might also like this forum:

Origins and Creationism

It'd be interesting to see some comments from a muslim creationist, for example (presuming you more or less are a creationist). Are you familiar with Harun Yahya?

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS .

Is it not true that the Isalmic nationalists, and for that matter all Muslims , as a pretext to being a " Good Musilm " push for an Islamic Caliphate ? As I understand it , the goal of all Islamic nationalists, fundamentalists, and extremists is to unify the Islamic countries under one head of the state, the Caliphate. The eradication of Israel, and all non muslims is the ultimate goal of your belief is it not ?

This is where the problems arise. Sure you have technology , education, and good economic factors, but under it all , the true goal of Islam is to control the world isn't it ? Take what you can use from the Western world, then kick the gift horse in the mouth for ( the West ) not being devout enough, pure enough, too evil, the great satan.

It is funny in a way because Islam, Christainity , and the Jews all have the SAME God. Only in the prophets is there disagreement. We all believe in the same God, yet more blood has been spilled, and more lives lost throught the history of our civilization fighting eachother , it makes me not believe in any of it at all.

Again , welcome friend

Alias Jones

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Al tawbah, you might also like this forum:

Origins and Creationism

It'd be interesting to see some comments from a muslim creationist, for example (presuming you more or less are a creationist). Are you familiar with Harun Yahya?

laa ilaaha ill-Allaah means there is none truly worthy of worship except Allaah. So if you mean I believe in a Supreme Being (creationism), then yes, I guess you may call me a creationist.

As a Sunni Muslim (or Salafi-Wahabbi), I keep to the literal meaning of the qur'aan. As a Wahabbi-Arab, I am taking the qur'aan as a strict way of life (or we'd say, Deen-ul-Fitrah which means, the natural religion of man is Islaam). But also, as a Sunni Muslim, I follow all the Imaams of each Hadeeth (that is, the sunnah or the guidelines of Islaamic life based on Muhammad (PBUH) own life. There were many Imaams, for instance, to name just a few, Imaam An-Nasai, Imaam Abu Dawood, Imaam At-Tirmizi, Imaam Majah, and the one most usually hear about is, Imaam Al-Bukhari. These scholars deliberated over each and every ayat (verse) of the holy qur'aan, and laid down foundations in which we follow in our every day life. For instance, the 5 prayers daily, the Shahadah, the 5 articles of faith, and so on (if you would like for me to elaborate on each one, I will upon request...I do not know if speaking about my faith in this forum is permitted. But if it is, I will share with you more, if you like).

So yes, I do follow one supreme being, that is, Allaah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala), so I guess you may call me a creationist.

As to your other question, I have heard about Harun Yahya, I believe his real name is Adnan Oktar, I think he is Turkish, but I am unsure. I have not read his material, but I will sure look it up on the net. So I appreciate this information.

I hope I have answered your questions, insha'Allaah

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alias Jones
Welcome to ATS .

Is it not true that the Isalmic nationalists, and for that matter all Muslims , as a pretext to being a " Good Musilm " push for an Islamic Caliphate ? As I understand it , the goal of all Islamic nationalists, fundamentalists, and extremists is to unify the Islamic countries under one head of the state, the Caliphate. The eradication of Israel, and all non muslims is the ultimate goal of your belief is it not ?

This is where the problems arise. Sure you have technology , education, and good economic factors, but under it all , the true goal of Islam is to control the world isn't it ? Take what you can use from the Western world, then kick the gift horse in the mouth for ( the West ) not being devout enough, pure enough, too evil, the great satan.

It is funny in a way because Islam, Christainity , and the Jews all have the SAME God. Only in the prophets is there disagreement. We all believe in the same God, yet more blood has been spilled, and more lives lost throught the history of our civilization fighting eachother , it makes me not believe in any of it at all.

Again , welcome friend

Alias Jones

(note: I would like to quote only a part of your text but I do not know how to, so I will use your entire text, if it is permitted)

You bring up an interesting point Alias Jones. But let me first speak to the meaning of a Caliphate before I go into the Party of Liberation, if I may.

The Caliphate basically rules over every Muslim/Muslimah in a spiritual and political manner. The Caliphate is not prophetic like Muhammad (PBUH) was. Caliphate is a spiritual/political or theorcratic ruler.

The Caliphate (or the way I usually know it as is, khalifah or khalif) began after Muhammad (PBUH) died, The Sunni faith began with Muhammad (PBUH)'s successor, who was Abu Bakr. Abu Bakr was the first khalifah of the Sunni Islaamic faith. Abu Bakr was a spiritual and political ruler, but did not have the prophetic capability as did our prophet, Muhammad (PBUH). I hope I have clarified what a khalifah is.

As for your question about Islaam wanting to rule the world. I thnk you are speaking about the Party of Liberation. The Party of Liberation or Hizb ut-Tahrir is attempting to have khalifah status as opposed to our traditional way of life, that is, through an ulema (Islaamic scholars). Hizb ut-Tahrir would like to have an Islaamic statehood throughout the middle east, their objective is to kill every zionist Jew, to oust all westerners from the middle east especially the holy places like Medina and Mecca, and to have in place, one ruler (khalifah) who will rule over all Islaamic life.

I must say something before I tell you how I feel about this movement. As far as I know, Hizb ut-Tahrir is banned from most Arab countries including Saudi Arabia.

As for myself, where I stand on this issue. I would like for all Muslims/Muslimahs to leave all western countries, to live anywhere they like in the middle east, and I am against a two state solution in regards to Palestine.

I realize I am about to get into a sensitive issue here, but if the admin of this forum believes it is not appropriate, then please just delete this particular reply/text and leave all my other posts, insha'Allaah.

As for the zionist Jewish issue, I support the Hamas. I support all my brothers and sisters in their crusade to oust the zionist Jews in Palestine. The religious Jews have a right to stay in Palestine, to worship as they like, as they have for centuries, but the zionist Jews, the secular political zionists must leave. Now for the sensitive issue, if suicide bombing is our only tool to end the oppression of the Palestinian-Arabs in Palestine, then I say, so be it. You must be aware that, Palestinian-Arabs are not permitted to carry any firearms, they are searched at every checkpoint, they are continually harassed in their own land and they have been stripped of any and all land titles they may have had over the last 50 years or so. The only tool we have to oppose the zionist Jews are our bodies. And if it must be, then we will use our own bodies as weapons against the fascist secular zionist statehood.

So in this regard, I understand Hizb ut-Tahrir way of thinking. But as far as a khalifah as a ruler, only Muhammad (PBUH) was the true khalifah, and in most Arab countries, even though some of the tenets of the Party of Liberation we do understand, the movement has very little chance of actually taking root and to grow in order to take over the world.

I hope I have answered your question. It is an excellent issue you raise because, most non-Muslims/Muslimahs believe we in our faith want to rule the world or take over the world. But in Islaam, there is choice to become a Muslim or Muslimah. It is a very serious decision to make to be one, but it is still a choice.

Thanks for your interest in my faith, and I hope you're satisfied with my reply, insha'Allaah

[edit on 4-11-2005 by al tawbah 9 123]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Inta maffee mook...

How's the weather in Tulsa?

What's the name of the open air markets in Saudi?
What's the name of the meat sandwiches sold at stands there?

Please try and be truthful with the membership....

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Inta maffee mook...

How's the weather in Tulsa?

What's the name of the open air markets in Saudi?
What's the name of the meat sandwiches sold at stands there?

Please try and be truthful with the membership....

You wrote inta maffee mook, I must correct you, the proper way to write this is, inta mafish mukh. And in turn, I will tell you I do have brains.

The answers to your questions is as follows:

In Jeddah, the open market are Al-Majarrah Souk, Al-Arsah Souk and my favorite, Souk Al-Alawi, where you may find our favorite lamb sandwich, qursan which I usually have with qahwah 'Arabiyah. The famous souk is located in Abha, where the favorite dishes or sandwiches are harisah aw 'aysh abu lahan. I have only been to Abha twice in my life, and when I do go, I have ordered what I prefer, sayyadiyyah.

Al-Mahmal aw Al-Beuatat wa Al-Sharfi feyn?

If you would like any more information, please let me know.

la ilaha illa-liahu, muhammadur-rasulu llahi

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Yes, but, how's the weather in Tulsa?

Welcome to the board, Muhammad. Mmmm... Lamb sandwich...

Zip

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zipdot
Yes, but, how's the weather in Tulsa?

Welcome to the board, Muhammad. Mmmm... Lamb sandwich...

Zip

Well I guess the weather must be beautiful.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So, are you on a business trip or something similar???

And welcome to the site.

[edit on 4-11-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Al

You should look up a member-NR. I think u 2 would get along just great.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
So, are you on a business trip or something similar???

And welcome to the site.

[edit on 4-11-2005 by TheBandit795]

I believe this will be my last time focusing on this issue as to where I am at, because it is becoming redundant, to say the least. If you read my other post, you will understand the reason behind the confusion over my IP.

I will leave you with this, because I find myself telling you things I rather not post. Oklahoma means something to me, if you understand the origins of 9-11 (in my original introduction to ATS, the one that did not post, but permitted access to membership to this forum, I made reference to 9-11. This may tell you something.)

But now, may we please drop this issue over my IP, and focus on the posts I do type, for instance, the Zionist Arab Conflict. You will find this a rather good post. I am still waiting on Riwka, a zionist Israeli Jew to comment on this post. I think this will make for a good debate.

shokran wa sabaah el khayr (thank you and good morning)

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I am still waiting on Riwka, a zionist Israeli Jew

sabaah el khayr

Boker tov (Good Morning)!

So....you are waiting for me?

As for the zionist Jewish issue, I support the Hamas. I support all my brothers and sisters in their crusade to oust the zionist Jews in Palestine. the zionist Jews, the secular political zionists must leave. Now for the sensitive issue, if suicide bombing is our only tool to end the oppression of the Palestinian-Arabs in Palestine, then I say, so be it.

On this board you are open supporting HAMAS.

Both the U.S. and the EU list Hamas as a terrorist group not only because of their Charter – one of one of most terrible documents that exists and their agenda not only to kill jews and to destroy Israel

You are open claiming that you support suicid bombings against innocent civilians.

Hamas claimed responsibilty for the
  • 1 June 2001 suicide bombing of a Tel Aviv discotheque,
  • the 27 March 2002 suicide bombing of a Netanya hotel on the first night of Passover,
  • or the Aug 31, 2004 suicid bombings on Beersheba city buses
- just to list three of their bombings within the ‘green-line-area“ of Israel.

....there is one word within your text that is.....remakable:

it is the word crusade.

This word is only be used in christian dominant societys – it would NOT be used by Muslims in other societys to to describe any (non-christian religious) matter.

Regarding your topic Israel/PA – your story is more or less from „Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem" and I found some copy & paste from jewish sites.

Since you are no newbee on this board, you sure have read

ATSNN Terror Analysis Special Report: Flight to 911 Articles

BTW:

Before you’ll try to sell us your ‚proxy-server-version‘
I’ll stronly recommend you’ll do a little more research regarding censorship in Saudi Arabia.....

....please remeber....:

.... with 38 drops of solder the cans leaked....

[edit on 5-11-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Riwka,
I must say I love your backhands to NR and AS- assuming they are not one and the same-hint, hint.
You post good facts and sources.

btw, u got my way above vote.

[edit on 11/5/2005 by mrmonsoon]

[edit on 11/5/2005 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
welcome to the site
looking forward to reading your opinions on this issue especially, an intelligent middle-eastern perspective, there is so much western everywhere and while I do welcome all and learn from all I believe this shall be refreshing

Another member U may find has interesting and intelligent opinons and truths on current events concerning our Arab brothers and sisters is SyrianSister although I have not seen her on the boards lately, however I have not been as active as I'd like to be so she is probably around and I am unaware.

Anyway, enjoy

[edit on 5-11-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well, I can at least verify that you've at least been to Saudi, and know something about it...
Thanks for answering the questions. Since we're talking about phrasing an Arabic phrase in english letters, there really isn't a "proper" way to do it.

Sorry for the theatrics, but some things weren't adding up, and I figured that post would be the easiest confirmation. I'm surprised they don't refer to the sandwiches as shwarmas there though....it's all they are called in Riyadh....

Ok, now that that is all out of the way?

It's understandable one might feel the US is evil, etc. etc.

But, does the deliberate targetting and slaying of innocents somehow make your heroes any less evil? Or does the simple fact they are infidels simply make their deaths insignificant?

Islam, when interpreted correctly, can be one of the most peaceful religions out there, but unfortunately, muslims continue to allow the loud and militant minority to speak for them via terrorist acts.

I caution you and your brothers... Distance yourself from these militants, don't embrace them. Why? Because history repeats itself...and I have an awful feeling that before this is all over, we'll be seeing muslims discriminated against, contained, etc. in a whole new holocaust. I'm lucky, I've gotten to witness muslim society for years, so I have a different perspective on it, than most of my countrymen....but I can tell you, most of them would have no problem seeing extreme measures taken against muslims in the US. That's unfortunate, but true, and it's a very dangerous opinion to be held by so many....

Many have been trying to resolve the issues in the middle east, but diplomacy is still the best way. Unfortunately, it seems neither side lives up to their agreements. If the current path continues...we'll likely be wandering through the remaining wasteland together... If so, I'll wave a hello, and offer a drink of water...but it's far more likely we'll both be ash shadows on a wall....so let's stop the escalation...not encourage it.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Why are you using the Christian word "crusade"?

The word "crusade" comes from the word "cross."

French croisade and Spanish cruzada, both ultimately from Latin crux, cruc-, cross.

Zip

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka

I am still waiting on Riwka, a zionist Israeli Jew

sabaah el khayr

Boker tov (Good Morning)!

So....you are waiting for me?

As for the zionist Jewish issue, I support the Hamas. I support all my brothers and sisters in their crusade to oust the zionist Jews in Palestine. the zionist Jews, the secular political zionists must leave. Now for the sensitive issue, if suicide bombing is our only tool to end the oppression of the Palestinian-Arabs in Palestine, then I say, so be it.

On this board you are open supporting HAMAS.

Both the U.S. and the EU list Hamas as a terrorist group not only because of their Charter – one of one of most terrible documents that exists and their agenda not only to kill jews and to destroy Israel

You are open claiming that you support suicid bombings against innocent civilians.

Hamas claimed responsibilty for the
  • 1 June 2001 suicide bombing of a Tel Aviv discotheque,
  • the 27 March 2002 suicide bombing of a Netanya hotel on the first night of Passover,
  • or the Aug 31, 2004 suicid bombings on Beersheba city buses
- just to list three of their bombings within the ‘green-line-area“ of Israel.

....there is one word within your text that is.....remakable:

it is the word crusade.

This word is only be used in christian dominant societys – it would NOT be used by Muslims in other societys to to describe any (non-christian religious) matter.

Regarding your topic Israel/PA – your story is more or less from „Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem" and I found some copy & paste from jewish sites.

Since you are no newbee on this board, you sure have read

ATSNN Terror Analysis Special Report: Flight to 911 Articles

BTW:

Before you’ll try to sell us your ‚proxy-server-version‘
I’ll stronly recommend you’ll do a little more research regarding censorship in Saudi Arabia.....

....please remeber....:

.... with 38 drops of solder the cans leaked....

[edit on 5-11-2005 by Riwka]

I am waiting for you to respond to the Zionist Arab Conflict I posted in the other section. It is not posted here. I would rather debate the subject in the other section. I would like your thoughts on the way the zionists have been oppressing the Palestinian-Arabs since the turn of the 20th century.

As for Hamas, yes I 100% support it. The zionist Jews also had such groups like Haganah (now IDF), Stern, and Irgun. Hamas is our own form of a strong arm. If it weren't for Hamas, Gaza would still be dominated by zionist Jews.

As for what the United States lists as a "terrorist" group, referring to Hamas as they do, what do you call the CIA? In the next part of the Zionist Arab Conflict, there I plan to list a few CIA infiltrations and coup 'atat over the years. Hamas a terrorist group, are you kidding me? Or are you attempting to steer the unlearned into thinking that the zionist Jews should remain as the chosen people? I do not buy your tricks.

As for the material I collected over the years for the Zionist Arab Conflict (I applied this title for ATS, I have another name I prefer to use, and beings it appears you know Arabic, I will tell you (so you may tell the others), a'oothu bilaahe min-ash-shaytaanir-rajeem).

As for Saudi Arabia, if you know anything about rotating #(s), you will know why I have never been found out. I only answer to Allaah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala), I serve only Allaah. I will continue to exert my utmost struggle for Allaah. All else is secondary. I hope you understand what I am saying.

shokran wa tisbah ala kheer

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
rok

Originally posted by Gazrok
Well, I can at least verify that you've at least been to Saudi, and know something about it...
Thanks for answering the questions. Since we're talking about phrasing an Arabic phrase in english letters, there really isn't a "proper" way to do it.

Sorry for the theatrics, but some things weren't adding up, and I figured that post would be the easiest confirmation. I'm surprised they don't refer to the sandwiches as shwarmas there though....it's all they are called in Riyadh....

Ok, now that that is all out of the way?

It's understandable one might feel the US is evil, etc. etc.

But, does the deliberate targetting and slaying of innocents somehow make your heroes any less evil? Or does the simple fact they are infidels simply make their deaths insignificant?

Islam, when interpreted correctly, can be one of the most peaceful religions out there, but unfortunately, muslims continue to allow the loud and militant minority to speak for them via terrorist acts.

I caution you and your brothers... Distance yourself from these militants, don't embrace them. Why? Because history repeats itself...and I have an awful feeling that before this is all over, we'll be seeing muslims discriminated against, contained, etc. in a whole new holocaust. I'm lucky, I've gotten to witness muslim society for years, so I have a different perspective on it, than most of my countrymen....but I can tell you, most of them would have no problem seeing extreme measures taken against muslims in the US. That's unfortunate, but true, and it's a very dangerous opinion to be held by so many....

Many have been trying to resolve the issues in the middle east, but diplomacy is still the best way. Unfortunately, it seems neither side lives up to their agreements. If the current path continues...we'll likely be wandering through the remaining wasteland together... If so, I'll wave a hello, and offer a drink of water...but it's far more likely we'll both be ash shadows on a wall....so let's stop the escalation...not encourage it.

(Someday I will learn how to quote)

sahib i (means my friend), you seem like the only one willing to at least try to understand the predicament the middle east is in.

Even though in Islaam, we aim for moderation in everything we do. Sometimes, we need to take extremes in order to neutralize the other extreme elements. For instance, if you lived here, you'd understand how zionism instigates the entire region, from Lebanon all the way to Pakistan, then over to Libya, then back down to Oman. Zionism is the cause for our problems here in the middle east.

Many believe, that is, westerners and europeans, that Islaam means peace. No. Salaam means peace. Islaam means complete submission to the will of Allaah. When I I say, complete or total submission to the will of Allaah, I mean, to die for Allaah. (This is what westerners and europeans do not understand, this is the reason for, when a person comes to Islaam, one must never leave it because it is the worse thing a person can do to Allaah, it is shirk, which means, an unforgiveable sin. Many, maybe, all non-Muslims/Muslimahs do not understand this.) We do not take Allaah as a passing phase. It is not something we do one day of the week, it is in everything we do. We are slaves to Allaah.

The westerners and europeans and others like them, have infiltrated our traditional way of life, Bush and others like him, have attempted to disrupt our way of life by wanting women to vote, to wanting us to smoke and drink, to making us believe that western culture is okay or it means freedom. It is more anti-God (Allaah) than you are willing to admit to. This is the reason we sometimes resort to violence.

Imaam Kitaabul once said, "A Muslim/Muslimah who accepts even a single kaafir belief or kaafir practice leaves the fold of Islaam."

Al-Baqarah 2:193 (qur'aan): "And fight them until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allaah."

Our own teachings, qur'aan and hadeeth, teaches us to believe, as long as we serve only Allaah, justice will prevail. Gaza proves that our struggle is not fought in vain. But our struggle is directed by Allaah.

I realize most westerners/europeans will not understand this, and in a way, it is okay, because Allaah will judge you. But if we can maybe at least try to understand, as my friend gazrok is attempting to do. I don't expect gazrok and others like him to fully understand, but to try to understand, this is all I can ask for.

shokran wa tisbah ala kheer (thank you and goodnight)

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zipdot
Mmmm... Lamb sandwich...

That brings up a good question Muhammed, what are some typical foods from Saudi? I'm curious, zipdot over here mentions lamb kabobs, which are popular in greece (gyros)_ or turkey (donners), but are they even eaten in Saudi?

How's abot couscous? I know that stuff is good and popular in north africa, but is it popular in arabia proper? I have no idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join