It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anyone Possibly Debunk This Man?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
www.metatech.org...

This man sounds worse than the terrors of hell..the most upset voice I have ever heard..Notice how he says they are going to wipe out major population centers..seems like NO may be first??
hid

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
That sure does sound really weird. And he also does sound really emotionally upset...but so can actors on film. So thats a hard 1 to follow

it kinda sounds like hes running across country when he's actually making the phone call if u listen to the background...sounds like feet moving quickly accross grass.

Another thing - if this is a fake, u have to ask what would he get out of it.

If it's real though, im from uk and don't know what radiostation thats off - is it ufo, paranormal speaking shows etc ? Because why would a Area 51 former employee phone into that radiostation ? He must have heard that show was coming up - or something similar to phone up and get his message accross

So i really dont know if its true or false...

My gut instinct tells me it's true, just because of the emotion and the radiostations satellite / power supply totally cutting out mid call. Seems really weird. There's one thing faking a call - but coincidence, if he is fake that the radiostation gets shut down aswell??!!
Surely if it's fake then the show was in on the act...

so i really am 50 / 50 on the fence here

[edit on 26-10-2005 by Arawn]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
not new news couple years old..... i heard it before.. he sounds beliveable if it is he probably dead.. or in jail

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
>>My gut instinct tells me it's true, just because of the emotion and the radiostations satellite / power supply totally cutting out mid call. Seems really weird. There's one thing faking a call - but coincidence, if he is fake that the radiostation gets shut down aswell??!!
Surely if it's fake then the show was in on the act...

so i really am 50 / 50 on the fence here

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well he also mentions inter - dimensional beings which i also believe exist, not just the so called greys and de-population which is a very common theme amongst the illuminati and secret societies.

Take our weapons, freedoms and rights away - slaughter a nice amount of civilians and you can control them much more easily.

Take sheep hearding 4 instance. u wud need at least 2 men trying to capture a sheep to place in their pens. Introduce a sheep dog, fear in the minds of the sheep - and control them from a distance. Much easier way to control a large number of animals...

So that guy picks up on two common themes 8 years ago.

WILL BE INTRIGUED TO WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT THIS

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This seems believeable enough, the only problem is, that if this is real evidence, there is no way to prove it. So unfortunatley, it doesn't really help much.

Like Arawn said, he really has no motive to do this, but then again, why do most hoaxers hoax? I believe the answer to that is to simply attract attention to themself, or the subject at hand.

Anyone can run and talk on the phone, and if your a good enough actor/actress, then you can sound as distraught as you want.

Interesting though.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
>>>Take sheep hearding 4 instance. u wud need at least 2 men trying to capture a sheep to place in their pens. Introduce a sheep dog, fear in the minds of the sheep - and control them from a distance. Much easier way to control a large number of animals...

So that guy picks up on two common themes 8 years ago.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
yowza! scary stuff there. Anyone know where to find more Art Bell stuff to listen to? The "Victor" interview perhaps?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This was covered extensively here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

enjoy

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I think this was on ats before and a couple of moths later the guy called back and said it was a hoax. Im shure somebody can find the thread.
it sounds prety convincing tho.thair is still the ? why the black out.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wangho
yowza! scary stuff there. Anyone know where to find more Art Bell stuff to listen to? The "Victor" interview perhaps?

If I am not wrong, Art charges for most of his old shows, but perhaps someone has a copy of it from the old days?

Search on coasttocoastam.com

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
you beet me Dulcimer, great job with the link!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
This was covered extensively here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

enjoy

Thank you..
There is no way a person who hasn't been here for years to know what has been done before..

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Thank you..
There is no way a person who hasn't been here for years to know what has been done before..

Well there is a search function, but thats okay. The old thread is very old and maybe newer members can bring up newer points.

I can't listen to this right now, I'm nursing an Earache.
I did read the article and it said that this was recorded in 1997. I think if 'they' are going to wipe out major population centers, it would of happened by now.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This was a hoax I believe. Anyways I thought I would let people know that on Tool's Laterlus albulm's thirteenth track "Faaip De Oiad" is the recording with some static from Art's show. Here is a link for a thirty second clip on Windows Media Player and here is the same thing except with Realplayer.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is a link to the Victor interview, maybe Sean Morton has it?
He was on the same show.
Sean David Morton, who is ACCURATE, gives a review on the alien tape, saying 'This is not a taped event.This is real'

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I read this thread, then listened to th MP3 and couldnt help but to think about the current natural disasters recently. It really gave me the creeps. It may explain chemtrail type activity also?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
I read this thread, then listened to th MP3 and couldnt help but to think about the current natural disasters recently. It really gave me the creeps. It may explain chemtrail type activity also?

Me too, this was before 9-11 and all the natural? disasters.
I feel he was TRYING to warn us of weather, quakes and tsunamis..
Has given me the creeps since 1997

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Me too, this was before 9-11 and all the natural? disasters.
I feel he was TRYING to warn us of weather, quakes and tsunamis..
Has given me the creeps since 1997

another creepy thing, altought its probably nothing, the call was taken on september 11th! en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
siriuslyone: Im a streamlink member at C2C, i just checked and the old shows only date back to 2002. So you whould have to find someone that has recorded the old shows.

PS: I have been listing to C2C for years and have never heard them go of air like that
. makes you wonder what happen to that guy ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join