It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Echelon keywords

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Why doesn't someone post "kill the rockefellars" or "kill the rothchilds" or "dirty nuke bohemian grove" then see what happens.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
It would be more effective to jam the White House servers with e-mails calling for Impeachment.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well, that list is interesting.

I know of one particular keyword that is 100% valid, thus the reason for me looking at this thread - to if the list had some credibility. I would say that there are many words that, by themselves, do not trigger a divert, however when combined with other keywords, they certainly would.

To see the bigger picture, think about grammar engines that word processors use and then take that technology and mulitply it by about 100 000 and you can imagine what algorithms they use today

Cheers

JS

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienS
it might be a cool project in the research forum to try to find out whats so important about every one of those words. if everybody does a few, we'll be done in no time at all.

[Edited on 18-9-2003 by AlienS]

sounds like fun ild be intrested if some one would start one up. ohh and we start up jam Echelon day again maybe do it on a weekly basis

[edit on 20-6-2006 by imwithstupid]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I like how "quiche," my favorite evening snack, is on that list.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The system is very real and, as with most real govt activities, is the subject of dis-information and mis-information. The system has it's UK equivalent at GCHQ, Cheltenham. It has a southern hemisphere equivalent based in Australia at the 'Deacon Center' in Canberra. These systems are interconnected and are able to collate, corroborate and share information recieved from such agencies worldwide as post offices, banks, custom houses, telephone exchanges as well as arrival and departure desks of airports, sea going terminals (ferries and liners) and of course police and gov't agency databases. Middle Eastern intel networks operate a more rudimentary system but do not have extensive access to the NSA's Echelon. The code words? Although they do exist, the ones that started this thread are of 'dubious' quality and should not be considered 100% reliable, although some are quite correct.

www.mikehughes.bravehost.com

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
From the BBC in 1999

It sounds like science fiction, but it's true.

Two of the chief protagonists - Britain and America - officially deny its existence. But the BBC has confirmation from the Australian Government that such a network really does exist and politicians on both sides of the Atlantic are calling for an inquiry.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo

Cheers for posting that Echo, if youre still around...

you wouldnt have thought at the time that your thread would still be useful 8 years later!!

thanks again!!! Stared and flagged!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
LOL Banned i see hahahahaha

might have to see what you did....

thanks all the same!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Wow, I wonder if I'm getting on any lists just reading this page.

Guess I better email it to everyone I know, and everyone in their contact lists.

Heh.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Echelon and IAO:
www.information-retrieval.info...
I = Eye = Echelon
A = Pyramid = Matrix we live in
O = (Our) World

Thanks to DARPA.
- Providing us the Internet
- Introducing ECHELON
911review.org...

[edit on 19-8-2008 by hawk123]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
What I wonder about is how echelon/carnivore and the other systems actually capture the data... I mean the internet does not all funnel into a central location. There are millions of T1/T3/Cable/DSL lines connecting like a spider webs. So how does NSA position its sniffer to capture this data? Seem like the data would have to traverse a certain path before they could recognize it.

Email that stays within a private domain, may never be picked up by their system. For example.. if I am 1/2 hops from my IP destination, they would physically have to implement a sniffer between these routes.

Also I would assume that keyword detection applies to complete text pattern verses actual keystrokes individually.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I didn't see ATS/BTS/PTS on the list. Wonder how often they update the list?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mapsurfer_
What I wonder about is how echelon/carnivore and the other systems actually capture the data... I mean the internet does not all funnel into a central location. There are millions of T1/T3/Cable/DSL lines connecting like a spider webs. So how does NSA position its sniffer to capture this data? Seem like the data would have to traverse a certain path before they could recognize it.

NSA Spying cases:
www.eff.org...

Check now if NSA is spying on you:
www.askstudent.com...

And the AT&T Splitter:
www.eff.org...
www.eff.org...

[edit on 19-8-2008 by hawk123]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
How about this , I am about to bomb all marked target sites in marked abandones lands on my primary and secondary rez . It sayz , town line , all stuff is free in a closed town hey guyz ?

The non native settler police on my rez if in action first need our permission and then they HAVE to wear thier settler uniforms like in Colwood hey guyz ? Take the fake uniform guys handguns and wallets too and boyz , we be BOMBING the native marked housing subdivisons the enemy is squatting in . Warning already came " Leave Aug 1 2008 or death penalty "

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jokerdazey2

IAO (Information Awareness Office) must have seen above text.
And we all know what IAO means:
www.theosociety.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo

Looks like you have missed some there.You missed about eight keywords.Lets see if you can guess what those eight key words are.I am not in a position to mention them here.I would like to see if anyone can find them.I am betting no one can.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hatchedcross

I have not heard anything about it being able to detect Steganography.....oops, wonder if that was a key word...lol

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeus187

It's all those code words he used.......lol

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join