It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadians Find New Marajuana Disgusting, Want their Money Back

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
www.cjad.com...

Canadians are definantly a special breed. It's getting pretty bad when the only thing your country is really noted for nowadays is its' liberalism with pot.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
theyre about to legalize it in california pretty soon also...
i wonder if the same will be stated...

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Anyone that knows anything would much rather take something like valium.

Sounds to me like the Canadian governments dealing Salvia.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well, I wouldn't wanna smoke bad weed either, it's worse for you then good weed. lol...
I really wonder sometimes I think the Canadian mafia is up to something (there is a Canadian mafia, right?)
This is great gg,

- Tassadar

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I can only imagine thousands of ill protestors in the street chanting

"We'll tell you what degenerates need,
a more skunky Government Weed!!!"

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I posted this on the drug thread in the political mud pit this morning

check it out

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
No, this specific article deals with the decriminalization of medical marajuana. I'm not debating whether or not it should be made legal.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Neither am I

I think the thread is turning in another direction

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
That's interesting - apparently Canada exports the really good s**T, and just gives the stems and seeds to their own people.

Welcome to Socialized medicine.

Governments can't do anything right, not even grow weed.

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I love it! (the article, that is) I guess I'm considerably lucky. The preferred choice is obvious:

"This particular product wouldn't hold a candle to street level cannabis," he said in an interview.

He said the government cannabis was too finely ground up with stems and leaves, calling it "shwag" or "bunk," street terminology for the lowest grade of marijuana.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   

He said the government cannabis was too finely ground up with stems and leaves, calling it "shwag" or "bunk," street terminology for the lowest grade of marijuana.

LOL, i know! what the hell is happening? I know damn well if i ever have a terminal illness you can hook my ass right up to that morphine dispenser.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
the best bud you can get in calli is from canada...
but you cant fault the GOV...
they cant come out and just do the right thing after following another for such a long period of time...

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is really sad because "BC Bud" is some very righteous weed. I'll bet the medical researchers kept the good # and gave the medical marijuana folks all the shake.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Well, I wouldn't wanna smoke bad weed either, it's worse for you then good weed. lol...
I really wonder sometimes I think the Canadian mafia is up to something (there is a Canadian mafia, right?)
This is great gg,

- Tassadar

We got the Hells Angels

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I sold them all shredded phone book.

hahahha

CANADA I h4x0rd j00!!!!!!!111

lmao

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
Anyone that knows anything would much rather take something like valium.

Sounds to me like the Canadian governments dealing Salvia.

LOL Yeh man, there is nothing quite like Valium, love the stuff. All my experiences with Salvia haven't been good. You have to get the really powerfull versions of it .

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
That is so typical of the "System" both political and also the medical industry. Although I really expected Canada to be better than this. I would expect this from the U.S. for sure.

They are definately keeping the good stuff and handing out the shwag & shake. For $150 an ounce I would be pissed off too and wanting a refund if it wasn't any good. I've had the Gov. Grown Bud and it was Real Good! Some of the best I've ever smoked in fact, so I know these people are getting ripped off.

Why don't these people just grow it? Can they? Or do they have to buy it from the "Government Appointed Suppliers"?

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
low quality weed, mmm, pathetic, how could possibly be true that something legal is bad, and then the illegal is not so bad...

Look here in holland is legalized, and the quality of most coffes is very good, better than any other place in europe (and i mean get it illegaly out of holland).

The intention with legalize drugs is also to get rid of the really bad stuff, and the trafficants, as u can see this is doing the oppositte in Canada, they get worse quality, and the dealers are selling more due to this...
Not very smart for the war on drugs...

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
are they growing with the males still out there er sumtin?? or are they just growing it in really ideal situations?? i can grow far better bud than the government??? wtf's going on lol i can easily get 10 percent thc, it'd be a challenge to grow without males and get 3 percent unless they're growing some stupid ruderalis strain, didn't they look at the buds first? it would be easy to tell that the bud they were getting was #ty if u know anything about it.

[Edited on 17-9-2003 by banjoechef]

[Edited on 17-9-2003 by banjoechef]

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
LOL, banjo, maybe you should start growing weed for the Canadian government.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join