It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran lets Al Qaida leader's sons and other followers roam free and protected.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

BERLIN (Reuters) - Iran is permitting around 25 high-ranking al Qaeda members to roam free in the country's capital, including three sons of Osama bin Laden, a German monthly magazine reported on Wednesday.

Citing information from unnamed Western intelligence sources, the magazine Cicero said in a preview of an article appearing in its November edition that the individuals in question are from Egypt, Uzbekistan, Saudi Arabia and Europe.

They are living in houses belonging to Iran's Revolutionary Guards, the report said.

"This is not incarceration or house arrest," a Western intelligence agent was quoted as saying. "They can move around as they please."

no surprise there since Iran's past history by the Revolutionary guards that supports terrorist groups dat has been the opposite of America's interest. no doubt Iran's supporting Al Qaida secretly dat would be for their own interests against the U.S.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
We are so going to war with Iran.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Citing information from unnamed Western intelligence sources

In other words there is no source.

Any verification of this, or is it just one editors word?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel

in other words unnamed source is not the same as no source. it means the source does not want to be identified. u can chek the magazine. it aint an editor's magazine but composed historians and academics, etc.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Originally posted by ArchAngel

in other words unnamed source is not the same as no source. it means the source does not want to be identified. u can chek the magazine. it aint an editor's magazine but composed historians and academics, etc.

I wonder if you make the same claims when the CIA leak case is involved. There is so much rumor and hearsay that the media is reporting that its making me physically ill.

However, you are correct. This could easily be used as justification for war and we need to be careful about that. On the other hand, I feel its a war the will happen anyway and I would support it.

[edit on 26-10-2005 by Dronetek]

top topics

join