It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSH! Crony*Jobs!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
PRESIDENTIAL PALS & BACKERS:
"Apply" now to secure a lucrative career both decrying and luxuriating in the spoils of Big Government! No experience necessary! Don't miss your chance to suckle greedily at America's soon-to-be-bankrupt bureaucracy teat!
Get the job you deserve!!
www.cronyjobs.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Who is he supposed to ask, his enemies? I could talk all darn day about Bush and his faults (as you all know) but wouldnt you try to hire people who adore you, send you letters telling you you're the best thing since slice toast?
Butt kissing DOES work.

He's got so many other problems i think this one is really one of the tiniest...

I'm willing to cut him some slack on this one..

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortean
PRESIDENTIAL PALS & BACKERS:
"Apply" now to secure a lucrative career both decrying and luxuriating in the spoils of Big Government! No experience necessary! Don't miss your chance to suckle greedily at America's soon-to-be-bankrupt bureaucracy teat!
Get the job you deserve!!
www.cronyjobs.com...

I love the things you people choose to bash on. This is politics, you scratch my back, I scratch yours. It happens in all political parties. Clinton did it, Reagan did it, Carter did it, Ford did it...you can likely go all the way back to old George W. and it would be completely true the entire way.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
lol and did ne body actually fill that form out? and if u did wht happened?
i'm afraid to try it....lol

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I quess my problem with Bush is he is picking all the opposite people. For the UN we get Bolton who hates the UN, For attorney General we Get Gonzalez who believes the president can not break the law. For the EPA we get an unqualified person who has spent the last few years of his life convincing people that global warming is a lie. Need I mention Brownie? If they can do the job bring em on. These people are totally unqualfied.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
so u think tht global warming is true? and who is brownie? (sry i'm only 12 but i still kno SOME things about politics so dont bug me about it) and seriously did nebody fill out tht form?! WHT HAPPENS??

new topics

top topics

join