It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Iran's President Calls For Israel's Destruction

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by subz

I dont believe you are an Arab-hater.

Thank you, subz

So please, the second proof is still missing.

• Please deliver a proof that I wrote you hate Israelis

• posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:13 PM
    link   
    YOU WROTE

In the future, please let the big ATS-family know, that you are not intersted in serious discussions about Israel, but only want to spread some HATE.

Just because you keep ignoring it does not mean you didnt say it Riwka. Grow up! You specifically said I only want to spread hate about Israel. Your 3rd grade tactic wont work.

[edit on 11/11/05 by subz]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:17 PM
    link   
    Wow, I step into this thread and find it completely overtaken by elementary school bickering. If you can folks, find the topic.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:13 AM
    link   

Originally posted by infinite
    I think the trigger happy Americans on this board need to understand that invading Iran would spark a major war, probably a world war. If you attack Iran, Syria will attack Israel (Iran and Syria have a blood pact) and an attack on either nation will probably lead to a global war aswell...So does America want to go down in history as invading Iran and starting a World War?

WW3 has already started... against Muslim extremists. It will last for quite a while, considering their goal is a world caliphate, but it would sure be "easier" if Muslim leaders would begin bringing some heat down on the extremists for the terorists they are. "THEY" are the ones who are giving Muslims a bad name.

Someone mentioned arlier that the Koran speaks out against hurting/killing those who live by the Korans laws.... seems the extremists didn't read it all the way through.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:12 AM
    link   

Originally posted by zappafan1
    WW3 has already started... against Muslim extremists. It will last for quite a while, considering their goal is a world caliphate, but it would sure be "easier" if Muslim leaders would begin bringing some heat down on the extremists for the terorists they are. "THEY" are the ones who are giving Muslims a bad name.

They have tried.

Try this site here, that displays a few of them. I can go and find others if this is what you need? The problem is the Media will always pick up on the 'bad' and never the 'good'. That doesn't sell a newspaper or get people to watch on T.V.

They are as much to blame as the next man.

Someone mentioned arlier that the Koran speaks out against hurting/killing those who live by the Korans laws.... seems the extremists didn't read it all the way through.

Get this with every Religion...remember those Catholic Priests?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:23 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Odium

Originally posted by BostonBill99
    This is the same guy who took our hostages from the Embassy years ago, right? Can there be any doubt that he and his government are nothing but terrorists?

There is no proof of that, but rather a few media articles claiming it.

Also, under monder usage, Nelson Mandela, would have been called a terrorist for his actions.

Remember that "freedom fighter" and "terrorist" all depend on which side of the fence you yourself sit on and is a term that shouldn't be flung about so easily.

Mandela a terrorist.... probably not; But a Tyrant?... most definately. His wife has a penchant for putting car tires soaked in fuel oil around people he (they) don't like, or who disagrees with her/them, then sets them on fire.
    Yeah....... wonderful couple.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:23 PM
    link   

Originally posted by BostonBill99
    This is the same guy who took our hostages from the Embassy years ago, right? Can there be any doubt that he and his government are nothing but terrorists?

There is no proof of that, but rather a few media articles claiming it.

Also, under monder usage, Nelson Mandela, would have been called a terrorist for his actions.

Remember that "freedom fighter" and "terrorist" all depend on which side of the fence you yourself sit on and is a term that shouldn't be flung about so easily.

Mandela a terrorist.... probably not; But a Tyrant?... most definately. His wife has a penchant for putting car tires soaked in fuel oil around people he (they) don't like, or who disagrees with her/them, then sets them on fire.
    Yeah....... wonderful couple.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:33 PM
    link   

They have tried.

Try this site here, that displays a few of them. I can go and find others if this is what you need? The problem is the Media will always pick up on the 'bad' and never the 'good'. That doesn't sell a newspaper or get people to watch on T.V.

They are as much to blame as the next man.

Get this with every Religion...remember those Catholic Priests?

I disagree with some thing you say, but you are correct here. The thing is, is that all too few Mulsim leaders decrying the actions of what the extremists are doing, and it's taken far too long for them to do it.

On the other hand, there is C.A.I.R. here in the U.S. who do everything they can to affirm the terrorists and blame America.

Another thing is that 90% of the leaders of "American" mosques (spelling?) are from other countries. We have them on college campuses, where they do not belong at all. Americas tolerance of religion will create more problems as time goes on, and we will pay the price. But what can one do without changing the values and freedoms America was founded on? This is what France and Australia is going through right now.

Do a Google on "ramadan offensive".

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:07 PM
    link   
    zappafan1, no offence but what France and Australia are going through has nothing to do with this. I live in Europe and I have been to France a lot, it isn't their tolerance of Religion but rather the oposite.

Why don't these Muslim's have the right to be in the United State's? It takes years to study the Qu'Ran and I would rather have someone who has spent their whole life teaching about it, no matter where they are from. My local Mosque is ran by a man from Saudi Arabia, and is one of the nicest people I have met because he is glad to be away from the Saudi Government and the punishment they dish out to moderate Muslim's.

As for the time it has taken them? Sorry Zappafan, but there have been Muslim leaders who have spoken out about terrorism for years, but nobody cares about them or theri view-points as it doesn't sell newspapers or get people to watch their show. earlier this year, they had a show about Muslim views on Channel 4 and it is something I wish I could have showed everyone, because it had over 100 Islamic Leaders openly speak out against Terrorism and the abuse of these Government's, but no major channel carried it...

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 11:25 AM
    link   
    zappafan1, no offence but what France and Australia are going through has nothing to do with this. I live in Europe and I have been to France a lot, it isn't their tolerance of Religion but rather the oposite.

Reply: What happened if France and Germany, etc, is much too organized to only be about their religious tolerance. The link I provided was from a world intelligence group, which gave information that this was indeed organized, and is only the beginning.

Why don't these Muslim's have the right to be in the United State's? It takes years to study the Qu'Ran and I would rather have someone who has spent their whole life teaching about it, no matter where they are from. My local Mosque is ran by a man from Saudi Arabia, and is one of the nicest people I have met because he is glad to be away from the Saudi Government and the punishment they dish out to moderate Muslim's.

Reply: No-one has a "right" to be in America. What I meant is that they have no business being on government-funded college campuses. There are concerns right now about having Christian groups there, and so any other religion should be treated the same. It's the old "separation of church and state" argument; although actually that is not in the Constitution. Also, in high schools here, the Muslims are saying their children should be allowed time, during school hours, to engage in their 5 times a day prayers, which is a large disruption of many things. Civilians and government officials alike seem to forget the "assimilation clause" in our immigration laws. It is not Americas obligation to change our ways or culture to accomodate the ways in which foreigners conduct their lives.

As for the time it has taken them? Sorry Zappafan, but there have been Muslim leaders who have spoken out about terrorism for years, but nobody cares about them or theri view-points as it doesn't sell newspapers or get people to watch their show. earlier this year, they had a show about Muslim views on Channel 4 and it is something I wish I could have showed everyone, because it had over 100 Islamic Leaders openly speak out against Terrorism and the abuse of these Government's, but no major channel carried it...

Reply: I agree with you here, 100% I did not see that, either, but I was made aware of it. The old media "if it bleeds, it leads" construct. As it pertains to the war in Iraq, there are many, many good things happening there, but only one or two media outlets cover them.

[edit on 9-12-2005 by zappafan1]

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join