It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Iran's President Calls For Israel's Destruction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
MrMonsoon, you miss the key point here.

Israel said it first, not the Iranian Goverment. On September the 29th of this year, they said they would stop Iran from gaining Nuclear Program through the use of a strike if we didn't.

The Iranain Nuclear Program at the present moment is looking for power, nothing else has been proven. Should we invade like we did Iraq when are facts were so wrong and run a much larger risk or should we just watch their facilities? If they began to make Nuclear Weapon's we have the ability to hit them with a missile and stop this - yet Israel seems to be pushing for an invasion, since we will need to remove all technology from IRan a lot of which will be below ground.

Iran then came back with this threat, something which will only help more innocent people be killed on both sides. It is not Islam's fault that Israel made a threat against Iran if anything that is down to Judaism and the extremist views of the Israeli Goverment [which most people won't admit exist.]

So why is Israel pushing for an invasion that'll result in thousands more American lives lost? Think about it for a moment and ask yourself what they have to gain from doing it.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by subz
Where do you get off claiming that because Ahmadinejad uses the phrase "Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury", he explicitly means nuclear weapons? So when every two bit Christian preacher talks about the fire's of hell he is in actual fact refering to the clandestine nuclear weapons the church has?

[edit on 27/10/05 by subz]

I wonder how Iran would take it if Israel made these exact statements to them. I am betting they would not take it well at all.
Subs, everyone knows Iran wants nuclear weapons and everyone knows they would use them if they had them.
Furthermore, what a preacher says in church and what -for the example of the US-the president says are two VERY different things.
These were not statements made in a mosque-they were statements made by the Iranian leader to/against other country(s).
If you cannot see the difference.....
In this country, people are free to express whatever thoughts they want, but the president-the one who controls the military-MUST speak with caution as his words are the actions the country takes.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
mrmonsoon, Israel has been calling for Iran to be bombed by America. How is that any different?

Everyone knows Iran wants nuclear weapons? Prove it!
-Maybe they do, maybe they dont.

Everyone knows they will use them if they get them? Prove it!
-All logic goes to show that they will not use nuclear weapons if they get them.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Odium,

Isreal is not pushing for an invasion. At the most they are proposing the destruction of Irans ability to build a nuclear weapon by use of bombs and or missles.
I don't know where you get the idea Israel want to do a invasion of Iran. In fact, if Iran was not actively working on making nuclear bombs-Israel would not care.
It is Iran -over and over again-who has called for the total distruction of Israel and the murdering of all her people-not the other way around.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
MrMonsoon, they can't use Nuclear Weapons on Israel.

Let us all spend a long moment to think about it.
What is important to Israel which is also important to Iran?
What is important there to Jews, Christians and Muslims?

They would not dare destroy it.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Subs,

You are kidding me right?
You cannot see the difference between bombing nuclear bomb making plants and a full on invasion of Iran.
Ok, since you cannot see the differences, I will spell it out for you.
One involves using bombs and or missles to distroy Irans ability to make nuclear weapons.
The other involves a landing of men and invading Iran.

There, I hope that cleared it up for u.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
You cannot see the difference between bombing nuclear bomb making plants and a full on invasion of Iran.

Without a full on Invasion you won't stop them researching and building anything, they are not Iraq. They do not have two places, that are above ground - why would they if they were making Nuclear Weapons?

Bomb them and you increase the chance of them working towards Nuclear Weapons or buying them off of Korea, China, Russia or some other Nation.

Good thinking, Batman.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
MrMonsoon, they can't use Nuclear Weapons on Israel.

they have threaten too, well not in those words to behonest but Iran stated it wanted a nuclear arsenal to protect itself from the Zionist infidels

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Can you blame them though, infinite?

How many times has the U.S. or another Nation proteced Israel in the U.N?
They can't do anything legally against them because we protect them so that leaves one option and that is violence. Also while Israel has nuclear weapons [which they would use] there is no balance in the Middle East.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Can you blame them though, infinite?

A subject that i wish not to discuss, i was thrown out of class for bringing up Zionism and its threats...its one of the subjects you don't talk about.

[edit on 27-10-2005 by infinite]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
"Israel has nuclear weapons [which they would use]"

Can you show me where it said Israel said," Iran should be wiped off the earth"-no-oh, thats because it never happened!

Can you show me where Israel stated Iran has no right to exist-no-oh thats because it never happened!

It is Iran that has time and again called for the complete destruction of Israel and all her people.
If you need I can get example after example of it in any international news media you like.

The only reason Iran never directly tried, is because they know damn go and well they would only have a glass bowl to come back to.

That is the only reason they have never carried out their threats and wants against Israel.

So now that we have established that Israels nuclear weapons are the only thing that has kept them (Iran) in check.
If Iran gets nuclear weapons they have told all the world what they would do with them.

*edited for spelling

[edit on 10/27/2005 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Wasn't there a question as to whether or not this guy was one of the hostage takers back in the old Iran Hostage crisus? I can't believe I'm blanking on this, but lots of other things going on right now....

If I'm recalling this right, it certainly seems more plausible, no?

Or of course, this could be more rhetoric and Langley BS, for all we know....

The Iranain Nuclear Program at the present moment is looking for power, nothing else has been proven.

Do you honestly believe that a nation sitting on large natural oil reserves (and a handful of major modern cities) really NEEDS nuclear power to meet their power needs??? If so, I've got some excellent swampland in Florida for sale real cheap....

[edit on 27-10-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
LMAO @ Infinite. Shame I am not that easy to shut up, isn't it mate?

Yeah, that's because Zionism is a big bear of love and hugs. :|

mrmonsoon, this was a new president. A chance for Israel and Iran to work things out but instead Israel made a threat against Iran and not the other way around.

However, Zionism and many Zionists have made their view clear about Islam. I can display book after book if you would like? In fact, dating back to before Israel even existed.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

LMAO @ Infinite. Shame I am not that easy to shut up, isn't it mate?

lol the idea of being listed a radical by the MI5 isn't worth it lol

Indeed, i am right about the Zionism factor. Trace it back and read the plans, everything ties in.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Source
The offensive will include airstrikes and artillery attacks in Gaza and arrest raids in the northern West Bank, where Wednesday's bomber came from, a military official said on condition of anonymity under military regulations.

Yep, Zionists and the Israeli Government both know that each bomb they drop more and more terrorists will stand up to attack them. Each terrorist that stands up puts international support and media support in their favour and they get to push their own agenda forward.

Guess it is a shame, that I don't give a # about what MI5 think.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Go ahead Odium,

Show me where an Israel Prime minister (closest version to president in Israel) called for the complete destruction of Iran-go ahead-show-Please!

Show me where an Israel PM says ,”Iran and all her people are a blight on the world that needs to be wiped” out-go ahead show me-Please!

Show me where an Israel PM said,” Iran has no right to exist”-go on show me-please!

You can't because it never happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the Iranian president being in office for only a short time-what the @#$% does that have to do with it.
The only thing I can think is that his short time in office would mean is he needs to appease the blood thirst people that elected him,so he can stay in office-is that what u are saying?????????

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I can do one better...

Source
JERUSALEM, 17 May 2004 — Panic gripped Palestinians in Rafah after Israel’s top general threatened to destroy hundreds of Palestinian refugee homes. The general’s threat came hours after the Supreme Court cleared the way for demolitions in an Israeli-held corridor on the Gaza-Egypt border

Source
WASHINGTON D.C., Dec. 8 (IslamOnline & News Agencies) - Israel threatened to keep Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat from attending Monday's ministerial meeting of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) after Arab League Secretary General Amr Moussa said in Cairo Saturday that Arafat may be traveling to Doha for the summit.

Source
Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom hinted on Tuesday that Israel might launch a military strike against Lebanon after it has fired two homemade rockets at northern Israel.

Source
The Israeli defense minister blamed Syria and a Palestinian resistance group based there for the bomb attack in Tel Aviv on Friday which killed four Israelies.

So, there we go. Look at how many different people and groups they have threatened to attack. If a terrorist organisation is working in your Nation and they attack Israel - they are coming for you.

But oh wait...

My favourite one.

Source
THERAN -- A high-ranking Israeli officer threatened that the Zionist regime would launch nuclear attack on Islamic holy sites in the Middle East, an Israeli newspaper said Sunday.

In case Israel was attacked by states or groups, the Jewish state would respond by dropping nuclear bombs on Islamic cities such as Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia and Qom in Iran. The Haaretz newspaper quoted an unidentified high-ranking officer a s saying.

If you can read Arabic I can give you even more?

Edit: I forgot another English one I have.

Source
Ha'aretz - August 15, 2002: If Iraq strikes at Israel with
non-conventional weapons, causing massive casualties among the civilian population, Israel could respond with a nuclear retaliation that would eradicate Iraq as a country. This grave assessment, from American intelligence, was presented last week to the U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

[edit on 27/10/2005 by Odium]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
"JERUSALEM, 17 May 2004 — Panic gripped Palestinians in Rafah after Israel’s top general threatened to destroy hundreds of Palestinian refugee homes. The general’s threat came hours after the Supreme Court cleared the way for demolitions in an Israeli-held corridor on the Gaza-Egypt border"

Hmm-don't see anything about Iran there. Also very onesided-why don't u post WHY that action was taken!!!!!!

"WASHINGTON D.C., Dec. 8 (IslamOnline & News Agencies) - Israel threatened to keep Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat from attending Monday's ministerial meeting of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) after Arab League Secretary General Amr Moussa said in Cairo Saturday that Arafat may be traveling to Doha for the summit"

Hmm-don't see anything about Iran here. Why don't you post why they threatened to take that action!!!

"Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom hinted on Tuesday that Israel might launch a military strike against Lebanon after it has fired two homemade rockets at northern Israel. "

Hmm-don't see anything about Iran here either. Unless of course, you mean that Iran has provided support to the terrorits who launched rockets at Israel.

"The Israeli defense minister blamed Syria and a Palestinian resistance group based there for the bomb attack in Tel Aviv on Friday which killed four Israelies."

Hmm, I see nothing about Iran here either-unless it is because Iran provides military support to murdering terrorists-yes, I agee with that.

"In case Israel was attacked by states or groups, the Jewish state would respond by dropping nuclear bombs on Islamic cities such as Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia and Qom in Iran."

So If they( Iran and Saudi Arabia) attack Israel and try to wipe them off the planet, Israel will use all means at it's disposial to stop the complete murder of all it citizens. Hmm, sounds reasonable to me.

" If Iraq strikes at Israel with
non-conventional weapons, causing massive casualties among the civilian population, Israel could respond with a nuclear retaliation that would eradicate Iraq as a country."

So, if Iraq nukes Israel, Israel will respond by nuking them back-seems reasonable to me.

You have shown nothing more than why Israel needs nuclear weapons and how Iran and other Islamic countries-not all-have murdered civillians and threaten to kill all of Israels people.

Thanks for making my point for me.

Sorry folks for such a long post, but this BS must be addressed as it comes.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
No, mrmonsoon, Iran has never been proven to be funding terrorist organisations however Israel for years has said they have been.

If they are willing to attack Mecca because a group [with no Nation of origin or support from a Nation] attacks them, than that is an outright attack on all of the Islamic World under their views so it is an attack on Iran.

Calling for the complete destruction of Mecca is above calling for the destruction of Iran and is a lot worse. In fact, it would be an act of war on 1.2billion people.

Israel has never proven that these Government's have backed or funded any of these groups, yet they will willingly attack them and attack their Religion buildings. Which not even Iran does. [Since they allow Jewish people to even be in their Government.]

So where does it show a state calling for the complete removal of Jewish people rather than the Zionist Agenda. This is the same as calling for a War against any political ideology and not a group of people. Terrorism and Zionism are the same two things, to Iran, Iraq and many muslim's [and non-muslims alike] Zionism is a form of terrorism.

But then, feel free to go read books like "Min Hameitzar", "The Unheeded Cry", "51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis" and "A History of Zionism" and then wonder why Iran, Iraq and the whole Muslim World worry about Zionism - like the whole World should do.

But then, maybe it'd just be me who would be angry after my religion was dragged through the mud, spat on and slandered in the way which the Zionist Movement has done and in turn cost the lives of thousands if not tens of thousands of innocent people.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
What about Jewish terrorism? St.David Hotel bombing against the British in Palestine and the numerous Christian bombings across America aswell...

Isn't abit racist to single out Muslim when the rest have blood on their hands too?

Not when one considers that out of approximately 120 global religious terrorists groups, almost ALL OF THEM are Islamic in origin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join