It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

womans strange life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
hey

i was lookin at a web site earlyer and found this
womans experiances

haveing read all off this i dont know what to conclude as some of the things she states are very...outlandish or seem to be of a dream like nature in explination

your thoughts!

.peace.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Not sure whether shes crazy, disturbed, telling the truth?
Shame she does not have any photographic evidence.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
indeed, if she did live at all these bases and things there mus be records of her father and mother who worked there and surly if she could simply produce these they would be a great step in making her storie more belivable!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Her story is similar to The Mars Record Books. I have read both and are compelling stories. The fact that her story is linked to the same site as the books, leaves me suspecting that either she is a victim as in the books, or she is a victim OF the books.

For someone with mental problems, these books could fuel a paranoia in a big way. If that person had any issues that seemed similar to the books, I can see how they might identify with it on a large scale.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
A very interesting read, but two things I noticed make me less likely to believe it.

1. If she believes her molestation is of no bearing on her experiences, why even bring it up.

2. She indicates a secret base at Patuxant River, Maryland - however, it is Patuxent, not Patuxant, and the Naval Air Warfare Center located there is not that big of a secret, and don't think it ever was.

I suppose that some parts could be real, and other parts of her story imagined.

new topics

top topics

join