It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project 666

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Ok so someone on ATS was asking about 666 everything I have ever seen was rubbish so with some thought I found the same thought on a website below who has taken it further. Now if anyone is up for some homework lets take this further. I have offered up some views on how we should get the true numeric value but still I am unsure. Would like some help,thoughts,etc.

Hebrew alphabet has numeric values
ו has the numeric value of 6 the biblical translation for "ו" is "W"
so 6 threescore 6 is WWW

Someone had my thought! Read more here:
www.av1611.org...

This sounds like it is getting down to the true meaning.

Well after reading the above link I think WWW can be up for debate

1)666 is total of the numerical values in the letters of the antichrist's name
Site states WWW is not a name but it is the name of world wide web.

2)666 is total of the numerical values of the letters in the antichrist's name
site says www is value of 18 well 6 threescore 6 can viewed two ways, which is correct is left for debate on the true answer.

3)666 is the number of a man, the antichrist, or the beast
Site states not a man. Biblical staement says or the beast.

4)The mark of the beast controls the ability to buy or sell
The World Wide Web currently does not. Yet it doesn not have full control but there are various E-programs in the works that would rate buyers by value so this can be something it has yet to evolve to.

5)The mark of the beast goes in the right hand or forehead
Sites states not. Well is mark literal? Mouse is in your right hand and if forehead is not literal well the obvious.

6)The mark is symbolic of the antichrist or beast
obvious

7)The mark is received only after worshiping the beast
Referiing to number 6 yet is is mark literal ?

Anyone care to add thought. WWW brings people farther away from the outside world every day in many ways so who knows. It is one thing in I would think every country. However if WWW is debunked than we would have to get to the point of what is the total value of 6 threescore six. is threescore a ref. to multiply? Also in the bible it states:

In Revelation 13:18 we're curiously told to "count the number of the beast".
also
Revelation 13:17, 15:2 it's called "the number of his NAME".

so 666,18 or 36? anyway once we answer we can go on to check Hebrew numeric values against names of people around the world.

Next question would be first name?last name? combo of both names?

Also if we used an American name would we translate to Hebrew first?

We are closer to the answer with this who cares to take it a step further?

Hebrew Alphabet Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org...

Example of Calculation process:
becomingone.org...

Related misc infos:
becomingone.org...

[edit on 26-10-2005 by japike]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
November
The name is from the Latin novem for "nine".

11/11/05 =9 (1+1+1+1+5)
11/11/2005 =11 (1+1+1+1+2+5)
315 days until 11/11/05 315=9 (3+1+5)

9/11/01 until 11/11/05 is 1521 days 1521 days =9 (1+5+2+1)
15+21=36 3+6=9

see how 1521 is squared of 666 below

You see the obvious 9s

Now how 9 is connected with 666

6*6*6=216 2+1+6=9
21+6=27 2+7=9

6*6=36 3+6=9

squared
39*39=1521 1+5+2+1=9 15+21=36 3+6=9
Hey 1521 again

666 / 777 = 0.857142857142 8+5+7+1+4+2+8+5+7+1+4+2=54 5+4=9
857+142=999

666+666+666=1998 1+9+9+8=27 2+7=9

$=ascii 36
If you look deeper

Anyone care to comment?

More on how 2s and 4s are realted when I have more time.

hrm sect 1521 use of Marks lol
janus.state.me.us...

[edit on 26-10-2005 by japike]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I read about this somewhere awhile back. You are correct when you say that 666=WWW=18 in Hebrew. Interestingly enough, apparently this also means 'life' in Hebrew.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Oh I seriously need to stop reading about this crap. My little experiements make me crazy! Anywho back to the real world....

666 in the bible says a man of wisdom will figure it out. Well so be it I guess I am wise

1521 a magic square
A Magic Square is a square of numbers in which every row, every column, and both diagonals add up to the same number.

1521 versus in the new testament lol

So good is evil and evil is good blah

Think that all souls equal God it makes sense. What we see in this physical world is only possible by mass belief of individual souls. If we all belived there was flying killer noodles coming from the heavens maybe it would be created. So with that said the same goes for evil. Now how I relate this to end of days if it is a real possibility would only be under a string of events. If my above theory holds true than there is a possibility of true magic. Like my theory of aliens. So if you belive in an alien very much it may appear. It gets closer under fear and belief of what you see. An alien is just that if as stated they have esp etc this would really be a demon created by your own mind or if there is no fear it would be an angel.

So the next step would be this, one person sees an alien freaks out thinks its reading that persons mind. Shows another person they freak out etc a snowball effect. Would this be possible? Who knows only makes logical sense as far as an answer to aliens/demons/end of the world.

I guess the whole bit from every stand point is a perfect insurance policy. If the gov really has came across an alien and belived in it and as some people say the alien is superior to them and has upper hand. Well its the same as demonic possession. The trickery of it being an alien in place of a goul his the superbness of it.

So chain of events fall in place the lil green men start to multiply and take over everyone in the gov that belives in them blah blah blah next thing you have is a mother ship hanging overhead ready to destroy the earth which in turn would be like a judgement day. Do you belive in the alien or do you belive in God. So the Alien or Alien/gov mix is the antichrist which is nothing more than a creation of a mass thought of belief.

So if my theory holds true than what can we do? Nothing I am sure if we messed with a system of such we would cause self destruction anyway. Maybe some nice spirtual evolution and rid our selfs of fear such as diesease etc and live forever. However simple and evil minds would just clah with it and we would have to suffer an end of days anyway.

Make sense? Am I crazy? What tell me.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Nine is the most fasinating number in numerology

each other number changes when conbined with another

8+7=15 1+5 =6

but nine....hmm
9+8 =17 1+8=8

9+9=18 1+8=9

When I am doing a numerology calculation I do not even add the 9 because it makes no difference to the outcome

Didnt beatles sing a song about revolution number 9 or something...

I love my birthday 21 nov 1966

take the two 66's then add the rest
2+1+1+1+1+9 =15 1+5=6
or even without the 9 2+1+1+1+1 = 6

combine the other two sixes and we have 666..

japike for those magic squares you talk of the one here is one I decoded of the number nine..

its all in This Link Here

I used the hebrew as a guidleine when doing this. I could never understand English added four letters to the alphabet.

[edit on 3-11-2005 by Mayet]

top topics

join