It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MODS - PLEASE READ -The mud pit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   

TELL 'EM, VENUS. DON'T TAKE ANY MESS FROM THESE GUYS!

Umm.. what mess are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This is just getting silly now...

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
This is just getting silly now...

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'm still not completely sure why this is such a big issue?

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I dont think anyone on this thread (including the creator???) even knows why its such a big deal....

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well here is my 2 cents.......
I don't understand why the mudslinging does not show up on todays posts.

The response has been that its a conspiracy site. Thats fine. But then why does chit chat and medical science show up. They have nothing to do with conspiracies.
Plus valid points are brought up in the mudslinging forum. Sure it gets rough in there from time to time, but it is part of the board.
I think all forums should have equal publicity.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
I dont think anyone on this thread (including the creator???) even knows why its such a big deal....

It all started with a simple question! All I wanted was an answer. What I got was a lame excuse and a gang of mods defending it. If you had members asking it be moved (or whatever they wanted) why were they not told to just ignore it? You now have a few members asking it be added back to today's post....whatcha gonna do?

sky

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Why didnt you just ask your husband in the first place Venus, I thought you told everyone who he was, nyeff, he is a mod isnt he?

And if so why not get him to bring it up in Cosmic? (or whatever the place is called the mod's etc go to)

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Venus you got what you wanted, why the heck continue to draw it out and then complain about it.

Are you a rebel in search of a cause?
In this case there is nothing to fight for.

Or maybe you are just in a bad mood and decided to take it out of the board.
Then try taking 10 deep breaths before posting, it may settle you down.

The mud pit was filling todays posts with crap, so it was decided in order to cut down the load time of Todays posts to remove the threads from it.

I am all for it as the discussions are usually hysterical domestic politics that never go anywhere.

There is no issue here ...

Originally posted by Venus

It all started with a simple question! All I wanted was an answer. What I got was a lame excuse and a gang of mods defending it. If you had members asking it be moved (or whatever they wanted) why were they not told to just ignore it? You now have a few members asking it be added back to today's post....whatcha gonna do?

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Why didnt you just ask your husband in the first place Venus, I thought you told everyone who he was, nyeff, he is a mod isnt he?

She did

sky

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
At least Im not getting my head bit -off.

thank you nyeff, but Im still confused here, if your a Mod *right* and this was discussed before now *right* (in cosmic?) then why didnt you just tell Venus why it had been moved? or dont you mods talk to each other?

but then you said you didnt know why it had been removed from the todays list *right* why didnt you just ask William or another mod, it seems like the mods dont communicate here do they?

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sky

And if so why not get him to bring it up in Cosmic? (or whatever the place is called the mod's etc go to)

funny you should ask Mrs. DR

not unlike yourself......I don't want to bring him into my battles.

sky

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
ah Hate too dissapoint you Venus but Im not Mrs DR

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'll post it again in case it was missed...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I give up...

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
A passing series of disposable comments:

1. I happened to be on line at ATS the day that the Mud Pit became a subset of Political Scandals and was removed from Todays Posts. I had no problem with that.

2. For people who miss out on such announcements, the ATS world can travel quickly, and leave you behind.

3. Perhaps the ATS Forum Blog would be the most useful place to include a tight summary of all changes to the Board, which can stay visible somewhere on the blog page for at least a month.

4. Using Board space to raise queries where one may have missed certain announcements is a sign of desperation, which many would sympathize with. But the logical course of action on the Mudpit issue would have been a Search for the Mudpit, and a U2U to the specific Mud Mods.

5. The pace of change while communication channels are not perfect is always going to create tensions like this.

6. "Stop the world, I want to get on" - John Cooper Clarke, 1981.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sky
ah Hate too dissapoint you Venus but Im not Mrs DR

OH EVEN BETTER
sky

Registered 6/18/2003
Location right here?
Member Is Online
Mood: freespirit

ATS Points: 1967

ignore vote
posted on 6/18/2003 at 12:57 Post Number: 94199 quote report

well its just got to be a:

"blackwidow spider"

Sky

profile find posts send U2U

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN ......

[Edited on 9/16/2003 by Venus]

sky

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
sorry wrong again!

right name wrong person, I was just checking her u2u's, interesting as well.

Its her partner, she isnt well enough to come here and have you start on her again, she's already in a bad way and we nearly lost her once this week!

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
YOU ARE UNREAL

pathetic as ever!!!

BTW - (?) that is a QUESTION MARK - do yourself a favor and learn how to use it the right way

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Venus,

In case you havent figured it out, BW is in the hospital in critical condition. That is her family responding right now.

Might want to go wash up after you take your foot out of your mouth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join