It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of scalar technology??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TxSecret
Dragons,

Let us know what your professor says, I'm curious.

Ack, I just saw this thread and was reminded. I'll have to ask on Tuesday now after class. My prof likes to hole up in his lab, so it's hard to get ahold of him outside of class, plus I'll have exams I have to study for, too.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
No prob',

If things slack up a bit for ya' let us know.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Any updates on the validity of scalar field theory?

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Gack, I forgot about this again! I haven't talked to my professor about this (he was away today, anyways) but I did speak to a friend of mine who has a physics degree. I asked him if there were any such things as scalar waves, since to me, waves are exclusively vectors. He was able to name one scalar wave, and that is voltage.

I'll try to remember to ask my prof about this again (may be a few days, since he was away sick, dunno how long he will be out for) There are other profs I could ask about this too, but I had that particular one in mind both because of his extensive knowledge of waves and because he and I get along pretty good.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
from the article:

1. New waves discovered
Longitudinal EM energy fills vacuum of space, the time domain of spacetime, time as compressed energy, E=tc2, waves of time, phase conjugate wave pairs.

Utter nonsense. Longitudinal EM waves cannot exist in free space. This can be proved mathematically. Only transverse EM waves can. Not to mention that in the above equation, E=tc2, the units on each side of the equation don't even balance!

But the ability to tap the scalar (longitudinal) EM waves of the vacuum (which exists everywhere)

As said before, no longitudinal EM waves in vacuum. Scalar waves exist, but scalar EM waves do not exist, vacuum or not. Examples of scalar waves are heat waves and shock waves, according to the professor I finally remembered to ask today.

"There is no problem at all in extracting all the energy one wishes from the active vacuum, anywhere in the universe, at any time. Just make a dipole...Wherever there is a dipole there is already immense scalar EM energy ushering out of and back into the vacuum.

This is nonsense. Electric dipoles (and other sorts of dipoles) exist all over the place; heck, even water molecules have dipole moments. I don't see free energy pouring out of water.
en.wikipedia.org...

Remember, the power for these weapons comes from the time domain, longitudinal EM waves in the vacuum of empty space, and the power is tremendous and mind-boggling.

The term 'time domain' is used incorrectly in this context. Calculations, particularly in communications, can be done in the 'time domain' or the 'frequency domain'. Essentially, they are mathematical models of the same thing, only sometimes one is much easier to solve than the other. And, in case I haven't mentioned it about a dozen times so far, longitudinal EM waves do not exist in free space. It can be mathematically proven; for example, see my class textbook, "Optics", 4th edition, by Eugene Hecht, page 46.

Questioner: "Are you saying that real energy can be transmitted faster than the speed of light?"

Bearden: "Yes.

Dragonsdemesne: No. It can be mathematically proven that energy (and thus, information) cannot be transmitted faster than "c".

From wikipedia:

It has long been known theoretically that it is possible for the group velocity of light to exceed c. One recent experiment made the group velocity of laser beams travel for extremely short distances through caesium atoms at 300 times c. However, it is not possible to use this technique to transfer information faster than c: the velocity of information transfer depends on the front velocity (the speed at which the first rise of a pulse above zero moves forward) and the product of the group velocity and the front velocity is equal to the square of the normal speed of light in the material.

While the United States has experimented with electomagnetic weapons using ordinary transverse EM waves, the longitudinal [LW] weaponized waves are truly of another order altogether.

For one thing they do not have to travel through space, for they come from the time domain, which is everywhere. The energy of the blast, the heat or light or whatever, comes from the vacuum of space at the location of the target itself. This is astonishing. The weapons actually just trigger the release of immense energy from the vacuum at the target location.

I don't know whether the US has experimented with transverse EM wave weapons or not, but again, the term 'time domain' is used erroneously. It's almost beginning to sound like the author doesn't know basic physics... hmm...

Superluminal communications systems, hyperspace drive, and materialization and dematerialization are all hypothetically possible, using scalar electromagnetics

Again, it has been mathematically proven that superluminal communication is impossible. That makes me unwilling to trust the rest of this statement.

Here's how you initiate a very large earthquake with such weapons. Take a convenient fault zone of set of them. Focus the interferometry on the fault zone, in the "diverging" mode, and deposit EM energy there in the rocks on both sides, increasing (slowly) the stress in the rocks by the reverse piezoelectric effect (deposit excess energy, get crystal mechanical movements).

This actually has a small piece of truth in it; unfortunately the rest of it is false. The piezeoelectric effect does operate in this reverse manner; if you put a voltage across a piezoelectric material, it will deform mechanically. However, the vast majority of the material comprising the Earth is not piezoelectric. If the Earth was a big quartz crystal, then this would work, but it isn't, so it's more hooey.

And in case you are worried that 'scalar EM waves' can only kill, well, fear not, they can cure every illness, too

Proof of the healing powers of longitudinal waves from the vacuum is seen in the work of Antoine Priore who produced longitudinal scalar waves using a gigantic glass tube filled with plasma. He himself did not understand why it worked or how it cured cancer in animals.

"The Priore team cured terminal tumors, trypanosomias, and other dread diseases in laboratory animals in France, in the 1960s and 1970s, under rigorous scientific protocols by eminent scientists. The Priore project was funded by the French Government to the tune of several millions of dollars (equivalent).

the longitudinal EM waves can have a healing effect because they always come in pairs called "phase conjugate pairs" and one of the pair is time-reversed. This enables engineering of the waves to "pump" the cells of the body (with waves from the time domain) and actually time-reverse the cells back to a previous healthy condition. The scalar cure of cancer does not involve killing the cancer cells but rather pumping them with time energy into a previous condition.

So, according to this, the scalar waves make your cells travel backwards in time so that they are younger. This makes absolutely no physical sense.
Also, again, incorrect usage of the term 'time domain'. From wikipedia: (in case you don't know what 'time domain' is)

Time domain is a term used to describe the analysis of mathematical functions, or real-life signals, with respect to time. In the time-domain, the signal or function's value is known at various discrete time points; or for all real numbers, for the case of continuous time.

We foresee the day -- perhaps 30 years hence -- when education will be accomplished by directly loading the software into the mind. Then in three weeks one will "load" a doctorate, say, in physics. In three more weeks on will also load a doctorate in chemistry. Another three weeks, in electrical engineering. Another three weeks, an M.D. And so on.

The only thing that comes to mind when I read this is "I know Kung Fu!"

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Longitudinal waves DO exist. An example is sound waves.

Here's a cool site with animations of the different kinds of waves:

www.kettering.edu...

One way to produce longitudinal waves is to create a transverse wave with its phase conjugate. Phase conjugate mirrors do just that:

www.futureworld.dk...

Scalar potentials are created with bidirectional longitudinal waves.

www.cheniere.org...

Here's how you create a scalar potential:

www.cheniere.org...

www.cheniere.org...

[edit on 9-11-2005 by Dr Roboto]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Longitudinal waves DO exist. An example is sound waves.

Yes, longitudinal waves exist. What I said (or at least what I meant!) is that longitudinal EM waves do not exist in vacuum/free space. And scalar EM waves don't make any sense at all.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I don't know for sure but in my personal opinion Tom Bearden is a never has been trying to make a buck from idiots. He has been claiming his MMEG or whatever he calls his motionless magnetic generator contraption that he claims can tap into the ZPE (zero point energy field) yet he will not allow the device to undergo any scientific testing from what I have heard so I'm sure its legit

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

I found out a lot in the last year. Put a crystal in that
coil and maybe it'll make you feel better. Worked for
me.
That would make it a "succor punch" , which term can
be searched. It's an intent amplifier of the highly
effective variety. Google it.

Karl Welz appears to combine that technology with
radionics in a line of potent devices. He has some very
good writings on his site explaing the way the stuff
works.

Jon Logan also seems to have a lot to teach.
www.littlemountainsmudge.com...

Meyl just released a textbook on "Scalar Waves".
www.bitenova.nl...

In think we can safely infer that a weapon similar to
the "phaser" that was seen on star trek actually exists
and is within the reach of our current technology.

Anybody have any ideas as to how?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join