It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush fails to walk on water, pisses off the whole world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Had we known that president Bush was not a god we wouldn’t have voted him in office. It’s disgraceful that he can’t be on top of the fifty million things that are happening here in American and around the world, what a slacker!

We need a better system for electing presidents, first and foremost if they can’t do a simple walk on water routine they should not be allowed to run for office.

There is hope in 2008; I hear that a certain Clinton claims she can walk all over water, and any dang fool that gets in her way.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I knew he was a failure when I didn't vote for him.

This is what we earned for Wal Mart America, Corporate Jesus, and Swift Boat Politics. Oh well, I've seen the ending of GOODFELLAS enough times to know how the next three years are gonna play out.

Rove and Libby get indicted tomorrow. Yay!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I know people who act like Bush is the Savior of America.

In reality he's helping to drag this country down. And Clinton wasn't any better.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Id like to thank Sleeper, Brimstone and Alexandra for comin here tonite; We hav a lot of hard work to do but I know with their support and my political capital I can walk on this water and lead the American People thru this morass to victory over the evil doers and killers. Now Karl; stand up Karl; Karl won't be with us much longer. He's gonna retire down in Texas, and teach on the faculity at the Sam Houston Institute of Technology, yeah go CornDogs. Whoa I'm feelin kinda funny, Dick, Dick, Dick....

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by brimstone735
Oh well, I've seen the ending of GOODFELLAS enough times to know how the next three years are gonna play out.

Rove and Libby get indicted tomorrow. Yay!

The real question here is can Rove cut the garlic thin enough with a razor blade to liquify?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhelt100
The real question here is can Rove cut the garlic thin enough with a razor blade to liquify?

No, but I think Cheney's getting paranoid, because Rove's wife just got a new mink coat.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hahahahaha....all I can say is read my signature.
Cheers,
Dave

top topics

join